Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's Bill Gates up to?

oly

So you don't think it's true? Have you tried verifying whether it's true?

I'm sure it is true. I'm sure that underneath that thrusting capitalist exterior, he's a really nice man. The question is do you think that it's a Sinister thing to do, and if so, why?

I'm sure it is true. I'm sure that underneath that thrusting capitalist exterior, he's a really nice man. The question is do you think that it's a Sinister thing to do, and if so, why?

promotion of homosexaulity will reduce population.

are you beginning to see a pattern?

Eh?

You said I demonise others. Didn't you mean him? Who?

Does this ring any bells?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=221759

The thread title is "what's bill gates up to?".

are you serious?

Still playing the fool.

You know full well you didn't only ask "what's bill gates up to?"

You clearly don't like homosexuals.

I know that LOL is a very immature response, but LOL. I'd thoroughly support such an idea, to be honest. Don't you think that'd be a rather more painless (if, perhaps rather more long term) method than herding the People off into FEMA Camps?

Does this ring any bells?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=221759

Still playing the fool.

You know full well you didn't only ask "what's bill gates up to?"

Yes of course I remember the satanism thread. What of it? You think I demonised Marx? I think he demonised himself.

Obviously not serious.

You clearly don't like homosexuals.

2+2=54

Promotion of homosexuality will reduce population? Oh I wouldn't worry about that, you can't turn a straight person gay, anymore then you can stop an idiot posting crap on the net! :rolleyes:

Promotion of homosexuality will reduce population? Oh I wouldn't worry about that, you can't turn a straight person gay, anymore then you can stop an idiot posting crap on the net! :rolleyes:

Exactly :tu:

Don't you think that'd be a rather more painless (if, perhaps rather more long term) method than herding the People off into FEMA Camps?

Fema camps or gay propaganda? Wow, you're spoilt for choice.

Yes of course I remember the satanism thread. What of it? You think I demonised Marx? I think he demonised himself.

Obviously not serious.

I recall you accusing satanists of bestiality, even if you were speaking from experience that may have just been you.

2+2=54

Given your other illogical conclusions, this actually makes sense.

Promotion of homosexuality will reduce population? Oh I wouldn't worry about that, you can't turn a straight person gay

maybe bill gates thinks differently to you. he has the power to promote it and is doing so if the the article is right, so it's his opinion that matters on this, not yours.

I recall you accusing satanists of bestiality, even if you were speaking from experience that may have just been you.

aw shucks & I thought everyone in the lodge had a chicken on. Was quite dark though.

maybe bill gates thinks differently to you. he has the power to promote it and is doing so if the the article is right, so it's his opinion that matters on this, not yours.

Hes prob got a vaccine to cure hetrosexuality.

Wrong again as usual. He could own the universe and he still can't turn straight people gay, so it's actually your opinion on this that doesn't really matter, as you don't understand that basic point.

This has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous

Little Fish and oly should maybe get together some day with their thoughts,,,,,and their chickens :wacko:

Exactly :tu:

a lot of gay people have children to fit societal norms. if you promote homosexuality and condition people to accept it as a societal norm then those gay people that only had a family out of a need to conform will no longer need to do so, which obviously will reduce population.

a lot of gay people have children to fit societal norms. if you promote homosexuality and condition people to accept it as a societal norm then those gay people that only had a family out of a need to conform will no longer need to do so, which obviously will reduce population.

Had it ever occured to you that homosexual people (i am talking gay people here, not lesbian) find it rather hard to have children in the first place?

If they want a child they adopt. Not adopting is not going to cut down on the population! I really find your sense of reasoning somewhat lacking and you are now clutching at straws to keep this argument going!

I can't wait for the next instalment :)

Had it ever occured to you that homosexual people (i am talking gay people here, not lesbian) find it rather hard to have children in the first place?

If they want a child they adopt. Not adopting is not going to cut down on the population! I really find your sense of reasoning somewhat lacking and you are now clutching at straws to keep this argument going!

I can't wait for the next instalment :)

i'm not following you.

are you saying there are not closet gays who marry and have intercourse with their female wife and produce children?

its a big world and this theme's been explored in many movies.

here's the author's answer in case you missed it:

"When you don't need money, influence and power are the name of the game. And the game is world domination by these same elites. And you're watching the current popularized front runners of the agenda mind swill we're expected to swallow."

Reading the article makes me believe that the author is paranoid, a liar, sexists, racists, a homophobe, and a complete idiot. Is he expecting me to swallow his dribble? That is not going to happen.

I don't think that vaccines distributed in third world countries are a bad thing. I don't think that the guy has any nefarious plans. Except for Vista, that was evil, but beyond that he seems to be helping a lot of people. The gates foundation actually funded one of my last fire departments for better defibrillators, which was really nice as we were a half hour away from the nearest hospital...

Defibrillators?!?! I didn't believe it before, but I know that defibrillators are a sign of world domination. :innocent:

how does a vaccine work?

It introduces an antigen that has been inactivated in some way to elicit a T and B cell response that will hopefully lead to the production of antibodies.