Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange metal boxes along coastal beaches

Karlis

I can handle that you think that, but I do not think your " vibes " are what you state they are......

Anyway, it is a hoax........Maybe you can tune those vibes in to help debunk photos and videos?

OK, OK, you "win" it's a hoax:) Whatever. That is *irrelevant* to me. What is of interest to me is that the frequency coming from the photo evidences a high vibe "something", whatever it happens to be, from wherever it happens to come from. A vibe that is not common to "ordinary" objects found on this planet. So, assuming it is a hoax, one wonders what that "box" is and how the hoaxer came to have access to it. It's the frequency that interests me, not the hoax drama. Where does an object with those vibes come from? Speak to some of your metaphysically inclined friends about "energy sensitivity", surely one will have such "ability" and will explain to you what i'm talking about here :) All humans are "energy sensitives", some consciously and the majority unconsciously. Anyone can become such consciously with some practice. Actually, it's a very helpful skill to have or develop for many reasons

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• drakke1

• tipotep

• Lysippos

I think the problem you will have is you are basing your explanation of this mystery, with another mystery?

It is the same as saying "Was JFK assassinated by the government?" and you saying that you can guarentee he was because you can talk to dead people and asked him personally. There is nobody disputing your ability as such, but more the fact that your ability is in itself regarded as deeply lacking any scientific validation.

A lot of people on here seem to look to answer mysteries with logic, science and technology to break down a mystery into small parts to rule out the obvious explanations... using techniques and knowledge that are proven scientifically, and for those with little knowledge of the technique or technology used, the can be educated on it and given practical examples to prove it works, whereas your ability has very little proven credibility about it and there is nothing to say it exists, how it works or what it does other than word-of-mouth knowledge from those who can claim to have the ability.

Please don't take that the wrong way and believe I am de-bunking your ability to see vibrations in photographs, as I personally believe we have discovered very, very little of this universe and what can be done in it, so I keep an open mind, but your going to find very few "believers" in your explanation here due to the little evidence your explanation has any credibility, in much the same way ill patients are going to prefer an MRI scan with a trained and qualified doctor, over a Witch Doctor waving a funny shaped stick at them! :)

That, and pretty much the only correlation to that behaviour we have tends to be negative. For instance, say we find an old pirate map with a big X on it, and we have a person who insists t that he can use dowsing both to feel the treasure on the map and find it outside, so we go with him and dig where he says, and find nothing. In and of itself, that is...well, in all honesty, it is kind of expected by the skeptic, but usually, that is where most believers cut and run, for whatever reason, and that is a sensible reaction. Have claim, test claim, falsify claim, retreat and do over. It is vaguely scientific enough to be understood.

The problem is when the person insists that there is actually something there. And then we find out the map was a hoax, but the person still insist that something was there, maybe not a treasure, but something. And then you notice that about 2/3rds of what they said was not so much about how their abilities relate to the actual map or treasure, but about the actual ability itself and how important it is.

At that point, it becomes somewhat clear that this is no longer an attempt to use a given technique or ability, and more a desire to have the ability acknowledged. To the skeptics who were willing to give it the benefit of the doubt, albeit reluctantly, it feels like they wasted their time.