Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

RON PAUL Winning the Battle For Delegates!

acidhead

Must see for all who love liberty and hate the endless war on terror.

Edited by acidhead

Giving the nomination to the guy who won 11% of the votes in the primaries (thus far) is about the dumbest thing I can imagine any party doing.

11%??? Wow Star. I know alot of people who hate on Ron Paul that are not above twisting the truth, or out right lieing about him, but I certainly wouldnt expect it of you.

Iowa- 21.43%

NH- 22.98%

SC- 12.98%

FL- 7.02%

Nevada 18.73%

Colorado 11.75%

Minn 27.01%

Missouri 12.17%

Maine 35.74%

Now im no math expert, but id love to know how you came up with 11% for his total in the primary thus far? Its between 18 and 19%, with the first few states voting for 7 different people.

Now im no math expert, but id love to know how you came up with 11% for his total in the primary thus far? Its between 18 and 19%, with the first few states voting for 7 different people.

You don't need to be a math expert, you just need to divide the number of votes he's received by the total number cast. He's won 307,975 votes in the primaries held thus far, out of 2,700,411 cast for the Final Four altogether. That's 11.4 percent of the vote. That percentage, of course, would actually be lower if the total number of votes cast included people who voted for someone other than the Final Four but at this point it just matters how well he stacks up against the remaining competitors.

And the answer is, he's at the bottom of the heap. Nominating somebody who's getting just over 1 out of 10 votes in the primary is not a winning move for any party.

I have him at 339,322. But it isnt much different then your numbers. Thats the thing about it though Star. People who support Ron Paul for the most part dont really care about the party. He has at least just as good a shot against 0bama then any of them. He is gonna get alot of independant votes, and disgruntled democrate votes. Many of whom cant even vote in the GOP primaries.

Why would the Republicans put up someone who has little support in their own party? There's no fact twisting going on. The true is that unless something changes it's highly unlikely that Paul will get the Republican nomination.

Why would the Republicans put up someone who has little support in their own party? There's no fact twisting going on. The true is that unless something changes it's highly unlikely that Paul will get the Republican nomination.

And particularly someone who, if we're to believe what we're assured, has pledged to make it his life's work to go against seemingly everything the Republican party stands for and holds dear. (e.g. making big business richer and waging war. :unsure2: )

However laudable Ron's wishes, and however sincere he is, under what circumstances does anyone imagine that the Party would just stand aside and let him do this?

They wouldnt. Hence the media hate, and voter fraud. Lucky for us, it isnt up to them. Its up to the delegates. And if he keeps racking them up the way he is, it will be highly unlikely he doesnt get the nomination.

See his campaign is about ending the status quo.

And particularly someone who, if we're to believe what we're assured, has pledged to make it his life's work to go against seemingly everything the Republican party stands for and holds dear. (e.g. making big business richer and waging war. :unsure2: )

However laudable Ron's wishes, and however sincere he is, under what circumstances does anyone imagine that the Party would just stand aside and let him do this?

On some of the topics, they wont have much choice. Especialy when it comes to ending wars, and auditing the fed. If those are the only 2 things he accomplishes, it would be huge.

On some of the topics, they wont have much choice. Especialy when it comes to ending wars, and auditing the fed. If those are the only 2 things he accomplishes, it would be huge.

I agree...

Who wouldn't want to see who the federal reserves buddies are? There should be zero favoritism in a free society. Why else are we spreading democracy under the guise of humanitarian reasons? Most people want to be free to pursue their own goals in their short lives. It's a total contradiction to support pre-emptive war while at the same time ignoring the handlers of our own money supply back home.

Mostly cause of voter fraud. Secret counting locations, whole counties being excluded, ect ect.

Like I said, he is playing by the rules. He has done nothing wrong, or even unethical.

He is playing by the rules. That is why he is Loosing. If he was winning.... That would be indicative of voter fraud.

I don't see how you can see that the other way round.

It's like when Bush won his second term, and some of the people I knew said... DAMN, I can't believe it, no one I know voted for him! And then I said, I did. And they just brushed it aside. People see what they want to see.

He is playing by the rules. That is why he is Loosing. If he was winning.... That would be indicative of voter fraud.

It's like when Bush won his second term, and some of the people I knew said... DAMN, I can't believe it, no one I know voted for him! And then I said, I did. And they just brushed it aside. People see what they want to see.

Yes, and blindingly believe what they are told. I was not surprised when Bush won a second term, of all the choices, the democrats basically put up the worst one. Just like I will not be surprised if Obama wins this year, although I am not sure there were any good choices to pick the worst from this year.

Edited by FurthurBB

He isnt loosing.

There it is... proof of 'Bot'hood. You know "denial" is not just a river in Egypt??

What actual proof is there that he is not loosing? All the networks say he is. And they are ALL in on it? Even the local news outlets and even the foreign press?

I asked if you would post links to your "True Story" sources, but I have not seen anything yet. Just opinion, loudly bawled out.

There it is... proof of 'Bot'hood. You know "denial" is not just a river in Egypt??

What actual proof is there that he is not loosing? All the networks say he is. And they are ALL in on it? Even the local news outlets and even the foreign press?

I asked if you would post links to your "True Story" sources, but I have not seen anything yet. Just opinion, loudly bawled out.

All? there is no all. They are one. They have always been one. Notice how CNN isnt horrifed by war anymore? Major media is the biggest WWE scam there has ever been. With congress and the senate taking second place in the show. Why do you think they are working so hard to control alternative online media?

Better question, why would Ron Paul claim he has the majority of delegates, if it wasnt so? What would he possibly have to gain by lieing to his supporters? Who has more to gain with lies right now?

Edited by preacherman76

Claiming you have more support than you might perhaps actually have is an ancient tactic that's always been used by candidates in any kind of contest since time began.

But sorry, of course, Ron would never do anything like that, would he.

Claiming you have more support than you might perhaps actually have is an ancient tactic that's always been used by candidates in any kind of contest since time began.

But sorry, of course, Ron would never do anything like that, would he.

Maybe you are right. Maybe that is the case. Either Ron or the media is lieing. Though I did just watch "conservative media" completly ignore the fact that there were 5 counties in Maine that didnt get thier votes counted, all so they didnt have to say out loud to anyone that Ron Paul actualy won a state.

Better question, why would Ron Paul claim he has the majority of delegates, if it wasnt so? What would he possibly have to gain by lieing to his supporters? Who has more to gain with lies right now?

Can you link to where Ron himself says he has these delgates locked in? Because I don't think he would say that. Maybe someone close to him said this and he did not refute it??

Can you link to where Ron himself says he has these delgates locked in? Because I don't think he would say that. Maybe someone close to him said this and he did not refute it??

It wasn't Ron Paul, it was his campaign senior advisor Doug Wead.

Secured delegates M. Romney [91] N. Gingrich [32] R. Paul [9] R. Santorum [4] J. Huntsman [2] (OUT)

as of 2.10.2012

Yes.. its wiki....

Edit to correct number formatting.

Edited by Dredimus

Just in...

CNN admitted after the GOP Arizona debate 30 minutes ago that Ron Paul is SECOND in delegates.

VIDEO coming soon.

Edit to add the Video:

Watch:

Feb. 22, 2012[5 minutes after GOP Arizona debate]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgCEZwrc1o8

Edited by acidhead

Full interview and better quality video of Ron Paul and CNN admitting he has the 2nd most delegates so far.

Feb. 22. 2012[Arizona post debate interview]

Full interview and better quality video of Ron Paul and CNN admitting he has the 2nd most delegates so far.

Feb. 22. 2012[Arizona post debate interview]

Can you explain how Paul is in second? I mean, he's been doing well in plenty of states, but he certainly isn't second in votes received, so how does the delegate system work? Does this mean he's second in locked in delegates, or delegates total?

Can you explain how Paul is in second? I mean, he's been doing well in plenty of states, but he certainly isn't second in votes received, so how does the delegate system work? Does this mean he's second in locked in delegates, or delegates total?

Delegates can buy votes as far as I know

Losing... Not loosing.

Thanks for posting but this is not a spelllling bee ;) Mr. Potatoe head lol

Edited by The Silver Thong