Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

RON PAUL Winning the Battle For Delegates!

acidhead

Bryan Spencer, Former St. Charles County Republican Central Committeeman and Caucus Subcommittee Chairman, admits to premeditated rigging of the St. Charles County Caucus.

That is certainly what it sounds like in the video you posted. The sad thing is nothing worthwhile is likely to be done about it.

Yes. It is a horrendous and hideous thing that the Chairman was trying to represent the actual vote of the people instead of just allowing Ron Paul to gain representatives he did not earn. Those rules are there to be abused... Damn It!!!

Why is the RP crowd so hot on this supposed Fraud? It is not like RP is going to get any more delegates out of it. Maybe they think that if they can proove fraud in multiple places at the county level they can somehow get Romney, Gingrich and Santorum to step down????

Fraud has been in politics since day one. It is really kind of Foolish to believe that there will be no Fraud.

Still we should work to that goal. Definately if there is fraud and it can be demonstrated it should be punished. But assuming that no fraud occurs anywhere else, or that only the GOP dabbles in fraud is really naive.

How sad that people are taking this so lightly. Even if RP isnt your guy, this should greatly concern every person in this country. The only reason voter fraud is common, is cause we the people lay down. This should not be some thing that is tolerated. Its the Awe shucks this always happens so its ok attitude that has run this country into the ground. There are people on this very thread that cant even come to grips with the FACT that heavey voter fraud is even going on. How many video's is it gonna take, where the rules and laws are directly broken right in front of your face? Even going so far as having RP supporters arrested for not just leaving like good trained little dogs.

• Like 1

How sad that people are taking this so lightly. Even if RP isnt your guy, this should greatly concern every person in this country. The only reason voter fraud is common, is cause we the people lay down. This should not be some thing that is tolerated. Its the Awe shucks this always happens so its ok attitude that has run this country into the ground. There are people on this very thread that cant even come to grips with the FACT that heavey voter fraud is even going on. How many video's is it gonna take, where the rules and laws are directly broken right in front of your face? Even going so far as having RP supporters arrested for not just leaving like good trained little dogs.

Completely agreed. Accepting voter fraud as a fact of life is pretty ridiculous. We've come to expect our political system to be rife with corruption, and we don't even question it anymore. That's unacceptable to me. That's not what the forefathers intended for the people of America, at all. They fought a suppressive government, shed blood and died, for the chance to be free. And 200 years later we've given all those rights back to a suppressive government and are apathetic about it. It's wrong.

Why is the RP crowd so hot on this supposed Fraud?

Pretend for a moment you were passionate about a candidate, that you believed that a candidate could have an immediately positive impact upon turning the country back in the direction of true freedom from an all-powerful, invasive government.

How would you feel if you saw evidence of fraud against that candidate, happening all over the country?

in related news:

Poll: Majority think Paul, Gingrich should bow out

Reporting from Washington— It's been a lengthy presidential primary for the GOP, with a wide field of candidates slowly narrowing down to the four current hopefuls. And if a new CNN/ORC poll is any indication, two more candidates, Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul, should drop out of the race.

For Gingrich and Paul, the numbers look grim. With 60% of those polled wanting Gingrich out, and 61% in favor of Paul departing, it seems like only a matter of time before Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney are the only two contenders in the ring.

read more

As I said....

in related news:

As I said....

And as I said, the media is running a very effective campaign against Ron Paul. He has been ignored and belittled in press and on TV, which is still where most people get their "information". So this is no surprise.

Also, 1,000 people is hardly representative of the entire country. But it sure didn't stop CNN from making it seem awfully official...

And as I said, the media is running a very effective campaign against Ron Paul. He has been ignored and belittled in press and on TV, which is still where most people get their "information". So this is no surprise.

Also, 1,000 people is hardly representative of the entire country. But it sure didn't stop CNN from making it seem awfully official...

Lets face it, Ron Paul has some dedicated followers (with almost a cult-like behavior) but 90% of the country hardly know the man and another 9% are not so convinced that he could achieve much (as seen with his Congressional initiatives). That makes him the most unlikely candidate after Rick Perry to be able to win against Obama (not like any of the other candidates has, sadly, a real chance either). The Republican establishment is not going to give him a chance to be more broadly known, so we have Don Quijote against the windmills... or as it is known now in some smoke filled backrooms in Washington: Ross Perot reloaded.

Lets face it, Ron Paul has some dedicated followers (with almost a cult-like behavior) but 90% of the country hardly know the man

I don't seem to be very effective in convincing you to look past what the mainstream media is telling you.

When people are impassioned, they become "cults" and are denigrated by the press as loons. It's all an effort to downplay, or to sweep Paul and his supporters under the carpet. Why? Because the establishment is afraid of a person like Ron Paul gaining the presidency.

Why?

Because that would mean the status quo will truly change, or begin to. And the establishment is pretty comfortable with how things are being run right now.

But do I really feel Ron Paul will win? At this point, I wouldn't bet on it. But interesting things are starting to happen, as more and more videos showing election fraud are being posted on youtube. Slowly, people seem to be waking up. It's only slowly happening because the MSM will not pick up the stories, so it has to rely on word-of-mouth.

Here's some videos of what I'm talking about, by the way. I'm guessing these have been posted before, but if not, feel free to check them out:

My linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVpGtbzM-8M

I don't seem to be very effective in convincing you to look past what the mainstream media is telling you.

When people are impassioned, they become "cults" and are denigrated by the press as loons. It's all an effort to downplay, or to sweep Paul and his supporters under the carpet. Why? Because the establishment is afraid of a person like Ron Paul gaining the presidency.

Why?

Because that would mean the status quo will truly change, or begin to. And the establishment is pretty comfortable with how things are being run right now.

But do I really feel Ron Paul will win? At this point, I wouldn't bet on it. But interesting things are starting to happen, as more and more videos showing election fraud are being posted on youtube. Slowly, people seem to be waking up. It's only slowly happening because the MSM will not pick up the stories, so it has to rely on word-of-mouth.

Here's some videos of what I'm talking about, by the way. I'm guessing these have been posted before, but if not, feel free to check them out:

My linkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVpGtbzM-8M

This is also on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lln0jnSe3I0&feature=fvst

and it has actually been watched by 2E-9% of the population of this planet, does that make shivator known to a majority?

It is not about how much you know about Ron Paul, go to the Walmart cafeteria and ask what mom and pop sitting there know about him. And make no mistake: Those are the people that will go to vote. The others will be too busy playing Play Station or cruising with the friends and a bottle of Vodka.

I believe Q is referring more those those who believe that if Paul loses than there should be an revolution to put him in power. Many of Paul's supports are just passionate people backing a guy they like. But there are some Paul supporters who seem to think that unless their guy wins the election the country will turn into something worst than North Korea. That's where the whole cult of personality vibe is coming from.

This is also on youtube

I see there is no chance of me actually being able to make my point with you, so I will abandon the conversation.

You say a lot of people don't know about Ron Paul, which is probably true. The fact is, most people don't vote in caucuses or primaries and don't really care about politics.

I will end this by saying - of the people who do care enough to vote in primaries or caucuses, most of them are aware of Ron Paul, and most that vote for him are being misrepresented by the reported numbers. In my opinion.

I believe Q is referring more those those who believe that if Paul loses than there should be an revolution to put him in power. Many of Paul's supports are just passionate people backing a guy they like. But there are some Paul supporters who seem to think that unless their guy wins the election the country will turn into something worst than North Korea. That's where the whole cult of personality vibe is coming from.

Maybe. I saw him call Ron Paul followers a cult, but maybe he was just referring to the lunatic fringe.

Funny, though. Whenever I see a group of people cheering for Romney, I also think of a brainwashed cult. So I guess it works both ways.

Maybe. I saw him call Ron Paul followers a cult, but maybe he was just referring to the lunatic fringe.

Funny, though. Whenever I see a group of people cheering for Romney, I also think of a brainwashed cult. So I guess it works both ways.

If the 50% of the GOP that want Romney are brain washed, wouldn't that mean that the 50% of the total population that votes Democrat are brain washed too? And then wouldn't that mean that like 80 to 90% of the population is brain washed? Shouldn't that then trigger something in your brain to ask.... "Maybe if I'm part of the 10% that disagrees, I'm actually the one that is brain washed?"

Edited by DieChecker

If the 50% of the GOP that want Romney are brain washed, wouldn't that mean that the 50% of the total population that votes Democrat are brain washed too? And then wouldn't that mean that like 80 to 90% of the population is brain washed? Shouldn't that then trigger something in your brain to ask.... "Maybe if I'm part of the 10% that disagrees, I'm actually the one that is brain washed?"

I didn't say anyone is brainwashed. I said when I see a group of people wildly cheering for a guy who I believe does not have their best interests at heart, it makes me think of brainwashed masses.

I've made my point. I thoroughly believe the evidence points to the GOP stacking the deck against Ron Paul. I presented some of this evidence, and no one seems to want to view it. Instead, I seem to have been labeled as some sort of kook.

Feel free to look at the stuff I presented and reserve your opinion of me. But, to give you reference: I believe 9/11 was NOT an inside job and Oswald acted alone. I'm not some loon.

I didn't say anyone is brainwashed. I said when I see a group of people wildly cheering for a guy who I believe does not have their best interests at heart, it makes me think of brainwashed masses.

I can agree with this. It is the difference between each person that makes them believe that the politician in question has their best interests at heart. And, everyone's personnally held best interests differ from person to person also. Extreme liberals think that taking all the extra money from those who have it and handing it out to those who did nothing to earn it, and who are not even thankful, but actually Demand more, is the very Height of "Best Interest" for everyone. They'll also tell you that the government controlling everything, even what you eat, and were you live and what job you do, is in your best interest.

You're not a kook, you're just facing a couple of vocal conservatives. A conservative post gets burned just about as much by the vocal liberals here. (Using the US terms for conservative and liberal) :geek:

Afraid not, because insisting that the Mainstream Media is Concealing the facts is classic conspiracy theorist stuff, we've all heard it hundreds of times before and it really does just come across as making excuses. I's sorry about this. :(

Afraid not, because insisting that the Mainstream Media is Concealing the facts is classic conspiracy theorist stuff, we've all heard it hundreds of times before and it really does just come across as making excuses. I's sorry about this. :(

Really?

You think mainstream media magnates are innocent and objective little souls whose foremost interest is in bringing us the unfiltered and impartial facts and news whatever that might be? Rather than tycoons who rub shoulders with political and business associates, having a primary purpose to shape public opinion? You don’t see the connection and bias that runs through the political, business and media status quo? And anyone who does see the obvious is a conspiracy theorist making excuses?

Cor blimey.

I’m sorry… do you even accept that the mainstream have ignored Ron Paul to a large degree?

I was reading a newspaper a couple of months ago (happening to be one of Rupert Murdoch’s outlets). The article was “Republican Presidential Candidates”. Those listed (complete with picture) were Romney, Gingrich and Santorum. “Where’s Paul?”, I wondered, “He must be mentioned in the text further down.” So I read through the whole article and… not a word… it was like Paul did not exist.

That the mainstream media withholds and distorts facts to suit, that is simply reality.

in related news:

As I said....

Is this the same main stream media that said 40 people showed up to his raily in Michigan? When there were hundreds of people lined up across the parking lot 3 hours before the event took place???

Is this the same main stream media that said 40 people showed up to his raily in Michigan? When there were hundreds of people lined up across the parking lot 3 hours before the event took place???

well, let me put it this way: If Ron Paul was so largely popular or deemed capable by Republican voters he would have more than 72 delegates by now and running the front instead of dreaming of hijacking the convention with some procedure trick.

Sad thing is they consider the front runner pretty incapable too....

Yes. It is a horrendous and hideous thing that the Chairman was trying to represent the actual vote of the people instead of just allowing Ron Paul to gain representatives he did not earn. Those rules are there to be abused... Damn It!!!

MM Die, it isnt his job to do any such thing. It directly violates the laws of the state. NTM the straw poll was most likely BS. The will of the people was that Ron gets the delegates, cause they are the people who showed up. The fact that the others cant get enough people to represent them tells a story all of its own.

well, let me put it this way: If Ron Paul was so largely popular or deemed capable by Republican voters he would have more than 72 delegates by now and running the front instead of dreaming of hijacking the convention with some procedure trick.

Sad thing is they consider the front runner pretty incapable too....

How could that be? They have already been shown to have directly ignored, and stolen his votes in more then one state. Why should I believe main stream, when they have already showed a strong will to lie about his support? And where did you get the number 72 for his delegate count? Let me guess, the same people who have been lieing about his count the whole election?

This is just silly.

Let me ask you this - if you're only a watcher of corporate media, then do you know anything about Occupy Wall Street? Or the 2012 NDAA, which authorized the indefinite detention of American citizens? The MSM refuses to shed light on these huge issues, beyond just the occasional 10 second mention here and there. This stuff is real, and it's happening right now. If you only rely on the MSM to give you information, you are grossly misinformed.

However, I'm not saying you should subscribe to conspiracy theory sites like Ickes. It's not a case of either corporate media or wackjob media. There are more neutral, honest reporting news agencies out there that are not a part of the mainstream.

RT, alternet, and Daily Kos are some that I check out on a regular basis.