Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Largest UFO Conference in the World

Karlis

The International UFO Congress is a leading organization for the research and documentation of UFOs and related information. The Conference begins on Tuesday the 21st with the EBE Film Festival, an all-day event which is free to the public and features various UFO and related films.Conference presentations begin the following day. arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karlis

• DONTEATUS

• bergheim12

• therootsfan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get your saucers fueled up This event is upon us ! Now If I could only find my stellar jumper cables to light my little Mothership off ! It would be nice to get a report from there for our Forum ! Some U/M `s in the Hood so to speak !

Get your saucers fueled up This event is upon us ! Now If I could only find my stellar jumper cables to light my little Mothership off ! It would be nice to get a report from there for our Forum ! Some U/M `s in the Hood so to speak !

If there will be 3/Ds (and big... BIG ones) in one package, I'm on. And the John the Revelator (CD track, not the real one) on the stellar cooker...

I'm tempted to go just so that I can heckle some of the speakers... :w00t:

w00t.gif

So the attendee count will be three (!!) with you going :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

If there will be 3/Ds (and big... BIG ones) in one package, I'm on. And the John the Revelator (CD track, not the real one) on the stellar cooker...

Mark it down Bad ! Maybe we can meet up for a day or two ,Would be Fun ! I already have some unique 3-D`s Every time I wear them Women run away at Light Speed ! :geek:

post-68971-0-82759300-1328931137_thumb.j

Over the years this conference has hosted some of the best UFO researchers there is and presented some of the most important UFO cases. It's also good that they issue DVD's of the speeches.

65 years since Roswell and there's still zero physical evidence that UFO's have visited us. I've noticed those who believe in them the most are lonely misanthropes searching for meaning to their lives, just like religious people.

65 years since Roswell and there's still zero physical evidence that UFO's have visited us. I've noticed those who believe in them the most are lonely misanthropes searching for meaning to their lives, just like religious people.

therootsfan, I don't know if you were aware how judgemental you sound, claiming that people who believe in UFOs the most are, "lonely misanthropes searching for meaning to their lives". May I ask you on what evidence you base your opinion? May I also suggest that you should be careful if you choose to name any individuals, in case you cross the line of character defamation.