Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The_Sensual_One

Merged - Knocking At My Door

32 posts in this topic

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Hmm interesting do the bangs /knocks/thuds on the door sound like something outside trying to get in or inside trying to get out could you set a camera out side and inside to record this so we can have a look & listen as it might give us all a better understanding. :tu:

CakeOrDeath

Wow really neat that not only can your friend verify that there is a spirit present, and he/she can tell their power level as well. Pretty cool for sure.

My first question is 2 part - a) do you REALLY want to find out what it is? B) do you want it to stop?

If you are serious about either of those, then it will cost you roughly $75 to $125 to identify and rid yourself of the problem. For the $75 you can get a very decent 3 camera+dvr security system with all the cables needed to set-up. For abit more you can add microphones to those cameras, which sounds like your case. You might find some for less than teh $125, but I shot high.

Neither of these requires any technical skills or permanent fixtures to set up. The result will be one of the following:

1 - sound stops, nothing appears, problem goes away but you never know who/what was knocking...meh oh well, peace achieved.

2 - the cameras spot someone maybe person or creature (not cryptid hehe think dog etc) messing around your door.

3 - You capture the first ever tangible audio+corresponding video evidence of the paranormal - you are world famous, on Letterman, subject of a made for TV movie, science is at your beck and call to investigate and provide help.

So most of those sound worth the $75 t0 $100 bucks, your call.

• Thanks 1

starchild1976

This is the type of thing you can pray away. You can literally pray it away. You can use sage and salt and such or just pray it away every night and keep a bible by the bed. Nothing bad is getting near you then.

Desi

Ok so I have a similar situation! I’m trying to find explanations too! First off my bf has been dealing with an entity since he was a teenager he had an episode of possession around 2006 when his son was born recently he had another episode in 2019 after our gender reveal where I witnessed him being possessed . At 3am he was lucid and back . Since then I been prayed went to botanica store got scents and put up barriers all around our house and white candles in house . Everything has been good we haven’t seen no shadows no more noises at night . But last nite we hear a loud aggressive 4 knocks at the door at 10pm . We suspected it was my brother but called him and he said no ! Then we realized our screen door was locked and their was no way someone could of knocked on our door ! It was a clear load knock on our door not screen door knock! So we have no explanation and cannot stop thinking about it and how that can happen ! We are hoping that things don’t start up again ! 

• Haha 1

Desertrat56
25 minutes ago, Desi said:

Ok so I have a similar situation! I’m trying to find explanations too! First off my bf has been dealing with an entity since he was a teenager he had an episode of possession around 2006 when his son was born recently he had another episode in 2019 after our gender reveal where I witnessed him being possessed . At 3am he was lucid and back . Since then I been prayed went to botanica store got scents and put up barriers all around our house and white candles in house . Everything has been good we haven’t seen no shadows no more noises at night . But last nite we hear a loud aggressive 4 knocks at the door at 10pm . We suspected it was my brother but called him and he said no ! Then we realized our screen door was locked and their was no way someone could of knocked on our door ! It was a clear load knock on our door not screen door knock! So we have no explanation and cannot stop thinking about it and how that can happen ! We are hoping that things don’t start up again ! 

Do you keep your porch and threshold clean?  That can be a good deterrent, keep it clean at both front and back.

• Like 1

Desi

Yes my boyfriend has OCD inside and outside of house is clean

• Like 1

Desi
2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Do you keep your porch and threshold clean?  That can be a good deterrent, keep it clean at both front and back.

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Idk what to do I’m afraid it’s gunna start happening again and get worse when baby arrives