Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramids Beaming Energy To Mysterious Space

bouncer

Ahh, i'm beginning to see your logic. It's not far fetched because somebody has written a book that describes the great pyramid as a large generating machine that produces directed "beams of energy"....& you were convinced. Well i apologise for doubting you.

See, you gotta listen to the experts. They're the ones who write the books so we'll know what's what. Don't let your puny little mind jump to false conclusions, like the pyramids are just inactive piles of rocks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bouncer

• badeskov

• DONTEATUS

• SamDavies

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ever try to climb a real pyramid ? Ive tried and failed needless to say ! One down in Central Mexico. got really yelled at too !

But the facts are theres nothing but stone piled up and no Energy beams coming outta the tops ! WHats up with people ? Youz guys, got no eyes ?

But you should try climbing one yourself its quite the challenge !

I've climbed the one at Teotihuacan, and I didn't trip over any unsightly nozzles pointed towards the sky :)

well, it seems like it could make a great bedtime story for the little ones.

other than that.... good grief

I've climbed the one at Teotihuacan, and I didn't trip over any unsightly nozzles pointed towards the sky :)

I have done Tulum`s and Back in the late 60`s I did THe Great one in Mexico city ! WHat a climb even for a young-un ! They do provide some grand views ! Specially the Tulum Im sure that now there all off limits to climbing !

Keep Looking up,and dont forget to look as you step down! :wacko:

I have done Tulum`s and Back in the late 60`s I did THe Great one in Mexico city ! WHat a climb even for a young-un ! They do provide some grand views ! Specially the Tulum Im sure that now there all off limits to climbing !

Keep Looking up,and dont forget to look as you step down! :wacko:

I climbed the Pyramid of the Sun, but was so tired, and hot, I didn't walk down the Avenue of the Dead to climb the Moon one. Wish I did know :(

{Zoser} - Not so far fetched as you may think; I haven't read the link, but Chris {spam redacted} in his book {spam redacted} describes how the Great Pyramid was a generating machine and produced directed beams of energy. A very convincing and insightful read and to be recommended.

Given that this is a discussion forum, would you please elaborate here, and also tell us in what specific ways you were 'convinced'. Otherwise one might suspect you were Mr Dunn...

So may I take it by your silence, Zoser, that you are not going to elaborate on that claim?

If not, it makes this comment of yours:

Lots of casual experts here today again. Just an observation.

rather deliciously ironic, especially given your "I haven't read the link" comment, don't you think?

So may I take it by your silence, Zoser, that you are not going to elaborate on that claim?

If not, it makes this comment of yours:

rather deliciously ironic, especially given your "I haven't read the link" comment, don't you think?

:tu:

...but Chris Dunn in his book THE GIZA POWER PLANT describes how the Great Pyramid was a generating machine and produced directed beams of energy. A very convincing and insightful read and to be recommended.

Additional Info

Christopher Dunn

CHRIS DUNN The Giza Power Plant. The Great Pyramid built 4500 years ago. Discovered in 2002 that walls in shaft covered with layer of salt. Dilute hydrochloric acid with hydrated zinc to create hydrogen.

Article June 2011 Hypothesised that when two chemicals mixed, hydrogen was produced. Possible wiring found in one of the shafts of the Great Pyramid. More exploratory robots have been planned to investigate the shafts further. If indeed there is clear evidence of wiring then it will indicate the Pyramid was an energy source and not a tomb. The Great Pyramid is unique to all the other pyramids of Egypt. Now with all the new technologies available it’s secrets are being unlocked. More robots being sent in over the coming months suggested. Looking for more shafts that could lead to present known ones.

Detailed illustrated info in Episode 2 Series 1 of Ancient Aliens: The Evidence. 20 April, 2010.

Additional Info

Christopher Dunn

CHRIS DUNN The Giza Power Plant. The Great Pyramid built 4500 years ago. Discovered in 2002 that walls in shaft covered with layer of salt. Dilute hydrochloric acid with hydrated zinc to create hydrogen.

Article June 2011 Hypothesised that when two chemicals mixed, hydrogen was produced. Possible wiring found in one of the shafts of the Great Pyramid. More exploratory robots have been planned to investigate the shafts further. If indeed there is clear evidence of wiring then it will indicate the Pyramid was an energy source and not a tomb. The Great Pyramid is unique to all the other pyramids of Egypt. Now with all the new technologies available it's secrets are being unlocked. More robots being sent in over the coming months suggested. Looking for more shafts that could lead to present known ones.

Detailed illustrated info in Episode 2 Series 1 of Ancient Aliens: The Evidence. 20 April, 2010.

If these pyramids were built by , or with the help of aliens for purposes other than a tomb, do you really think they would use 'wiring'? If their technology was sufficient to build beaming devices etc, I doubt very much that mere wiring would be employed. Even with todays technology we have advanced from wiring to optical fibres!

If these pyramids were built by , or with the help of aliens for purposes other than a tomb, do you really think they would use 'wiring'? If their technology was sufficient to build beaming devices etc, I doubt very much that mere wiring would be employed. Even with todays technology we have advanced from wiring to optical fibres!

In all fairness, if I may just make a small correction here, Englishgent :) We do indeed use optical fibers extensively for the purpose of communications, but power is still distributed by copper or aluminum cables (and in some places advanced ceramic super conductors). But either way, I guess it could still be called wiring.

That said, I find the whole notion utterly ridiculous :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Anyone else's BS detector gone mad like mine has?

1242749315_bull_amplifier-detector.gif

Anyone else's BS detector gone mad like mine has?

2cghe8m.gif

Edited by Sakari

In all fairness, if I may just make a small correction here, Englishgent :) We do indeed use optical fibers extensively for the purpose of communications, but power is still distributed by copper or aluminum cables (and in some places advanced ceramic super conductors). But either way, I guess it could still be called wiring.

That said, I find the whole notion utterly ridiculous :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hi Badeskov.

I always like to read your posts as they are usually very informative and you tend to stick to common sense, so I appreciate your input. However, I think you understand where I was coming from regarding the wiring and I was just usiing optical fibres as an example. Who knows what sort of power connection methods we will discover in the future. Possibly no physical connection at all.

Anyway, I agree with you in that the whole idea is rather ludicrous. :)

Hi Badeskov.

I always like to read your posts as they are usually very informative and you tend to stick to common sense, so I appreciate your input. However, I think you understand where I was coming from regarding the wiring and I was just usiing optical fibres as an example. Who knows what sort of power connection methods we will discover in the future. Possibly no physical connection at all.

Anyway, I agree with you in that the whole idea is rather ludicrous. :)

Englishgent,

Thanks for the kind words, they are very much appreciated - and I can only say that I always enjoy your posts as well thumbsup.gif!

Agreed on the wiring, I would actually expect some kind of wireless technology, if at all. I would expect power to be extracted where it was required, not some ridiculously large things that was made of, of all things, stone, just to create power. Seriously, for instance nuclear subs bring a relatively small nuclear reactor that is pretty efficient for the purpose of energy generation. And I have no doubts that we'll get much better at that in the future. So why do you need some big, bulky stone thingie to do that for you? The idea is utter ridiculous, as you also agree to :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

How many here are familiar with cathodes, electrodes and catalysts. How many bothered to read the Chris Dunn article June 2011? Wires can and are used to trigger chemical reactions. Some Egyptologists who have seen these ‘wires’ see them as ‘handles’ that were used by the spirit of the Pharaoh to open a ‘door’ to the stars via the shafts. They do not see them as wires. I personally believe if they had been symbolic handles they would have been made out of gold, not some corrosive metal :no: , like with many other artefacts; masks and jewellery. Not perishable materials. Nor was Dunn promoting ET’s. He was quite annoyed actually when some kept on stating ‘aliens’ as it was clouding the work he was doing which was to find out if the Egyptians were using advanced technologies that modern man believes the ancient Egyptians did not possess. He doesn’t care who did what and did not wish others believing he was pushing the alien agenda.

The images that look like wires are not tangles of wiring like found throughout a house or those leading from an electric grid. That definitively would be primitive. That’s why many are eagerly awaiting further drilling into the rocks and exploration by robots with the hope more shafts will be found and the mystery solved. The wires look like they must lead to somewhere and that is what the researches are chasing.

The pyramid, if indeed a power source, could have been producing some pretty strong and dangerous stuff. If this is the case, the energy may have been explosive gas or some form of energy we are yet to discover or fully understand that may have been deadly or cause serious injury or sickness if leaked out or not carefully monitored. So any housing would need to be strong and stable for producing, containment and to withstand anything like earthquakes. This is the only pyramid in Egypt that has special base work to make sure it doesn’t shift. Until a thorough investigation of the pyramid is done there can be only speculation. But it seems a growing number do not believe the Great Pyramid was a burial chamber. It does not have the typical hieroglyphics like the other pyramids. And in the chamber there are areas where the blocks are so snug together not even a beam of light can pass.

And the box some believed housed a sarcophagus is hollowed out of one block of marble. So it’s seamless vessel (not including any seams from a possible lid). The pyramid was built around it making sure if it left it would leave in pieces. Sounds like a containment/casement box to me. The lid is gone so that’s one clue out the window so to speak. The fact there’s huge damage to one corner may indicate that it may have been broken into by raiders as the lid may have had a lock incorporated into both the box and its lid. And why is the lid gone. It may not have been just marble but marble with secret inscriptions or precious gems and gold fused into it. Or not a marble lid at all. Along one side of the box are holes indicating something attached from the box to a possible lid. A mother board, perhaps (IMO) connected to some machine under it that could be lifted. Again, we may never know. But who knows, perhaps the lid is marble also and maybe someone thought it would make a great coffee table ;) .

Another thought of mine, is there may have been sabotage of the box that lead to the mysterious end of ancient Egypt. For if the box held valuable energy producing information/instructions that came to an abrupt end that would be the end of that. It may have been the very heart and existence of Egypt. Bit like if our modern day electric grid was hit by some huge solar flare. The King’s Chamber is constructed very much like the symbol, Djeh, (with an extra cross bar added) representing strength and the back bone. Could this be like a representation that the Great Pyramid was the ‘back bone’ of Egypt. They’re my theories by the way, no one else’s. Not that I’ve read volumes about the pyramids and all the theories that would take forever.

The shafts are or were aligned with four star systems of the time and it is postulated that perhaps something powerful was beamed through these shafts towards the stars. We just don’t know but IMO we will soon be finding out :w00t: .

Also there’s a deep vertical shaft into the bedrock leading to a chamber. ..perhaps the bedrock was used to ground the Pyramid so not blasted to smithereens. Or even been used as a conductor. And another reason to stabilize the rock bed with the pyramid so as not to break the connection. And the heavier the structure the better :tu: .

I for one am not going to just sit around the campfire like some stone aged Neanderthal hoping others will do my thinking for me :sleepy: . As a ceramic artist I know fire’s not just to keep warm by and cook on. Heat energies make for wonderful glazes and chemical reactions with various elements. Who knows. With four shafts (the ones we know of) various energies many have been in use/produced. After all, if something so big is going to pay off it makes sense for it to be multipurpose.

IMO, the internals of the pyramid are too complex to be a burial for anyone. Too many unnecessary aspects that would have nothing to do with protecting the Pharaoh’s body and would actually tempt people to delve into it. Not simple internals like the other two pyramids accompanying it.

As they say, a vessel has many purposes. So why should it be any different for the pyramids. :tu:

Common, really?

...tomorrow someone will clam that transformers really exist and one is hidden in the great pyramid! WTF is wrong with you <_<

giant space cloud either thats nero from star trek or galactus from the fantastic four, either way we are screwed

How many here are familiar with cathodes, electrodes and catalysts.

How many bothered to read the Chris Dunn article June 2011?

Wires can and are used to trigger chemical reactions.

Some Egyptologists who have seen these ‘wires’

see them as ‘handles’ that were used by

the spirit of the Pharaoh to open a ‘door’ to the stars via the shafts.

They do not see them as wires.

As they say, a vessel has many purposes. So why should it be any different for the pyramids. :tu:

double layer plasma stream.

in a beam of light.

for all your 'wormhole' travel needs ...

in a beam of light.

Eh, what? Please do explain how that enables wormholes...

Cheers,

Badeskov

How many here are familiar with cathodes, electrodes and catalysts. How many bothered to read the Chris Dunn article June 2011? Wires can and are used to trigger chemical reactions. Some Egyptologists who have seen these ‘wires’ see them as ‘handles’ that were used by the spirit of the Pharaoh to open a ‘door’ to the stars via the shafts. They do not see them as wires. I personally believe if they had been symbolic handles they would have been made out of gold, not some corrosive metal :no: , like with many other artefacts; masks and jewellery. Not perishable materials. Nor was Dunn promoting ET’s. He was quite annoyed actually when some kept on stating ‘aliens’ as it was clouding the work he was doing which was to find out if the Egyptians were using advanced technologies that modern man believes the ancient Egyptians did not possess. He doesn’t care who did what and did not wish others believing he was pushing the alien agenda.

The images that look like wires are not tangles of wiring like found throughout a house or those leading from an electric grid. That definitively would be primitive. That’s why many are eagerly awaiting further drilling into the rocks and exploration by robots with the hope more shafts will be found and the mystery solved. The wires look like they must lead to somewhere and that is what the researches are chasing.

The pyramid, if indeed a power source, could have been producing some pretty strong and dangerous stuff. If this is the case, the energy may have been explosive gas or some form of energy we are yet to discover or fully understand that may have been deadly or cause serious injury or sickness if leaked out or not carefully monitored. So any housing would need to be strong and stable for producing, containment and to withstand anything like earthquakes. This is the only pyramid in Egypt that has special base work to make sure it doesn’t shift. Until a thorough investigation of the pyramid is done there can be only speculation. But it seems a growing number do not believe the Great Pyramid was a burial chamber. It does not have the typical hieroglyphics like the other pyramids. And in the chamber there are areas where the blocks are so snug together not even a beam of light can pass.

And the box some believed housed a sarcophagus is hollowed out of one block of marble. So it’s seamless vessel (not including any seams from a possible lid). The pyramid was built around it making sure if it left it would leave in pieces. Sounds like a containment/casement box to me. The lid is gone so that’s one clue out the window so to speak. The fact there’s huge damage to one corner may indicate that it may have been broken into by raiders as the lid may have had a lock incorporated into both the box and its lid. And why is the lid gone. It may not have been just marble but marble with secret inscriptions or precious gems and gold fused into it. Or not a marble lid at all. Along one side of the box are holes indicating something attached from the box to a possible lid. A mother board, perhaps (IMO) connected to some machine under it that could be lifted. Again, we may never know. But who knows, perhaps the lid is marble also and maybe someone thought it would make a great coffee table ;) .

Another thought of mine, is there may have been sabotage of the box that lead to the mysterious end of ancient Egypt. For if the box held valuable energy producing information/instructions that came to an abrupt end that would be the end of that. It may have been the very heart and existence of Egypt. Bit like if our modern day electric grid was hit by some huge solar flare. The King’s Chamber is constructed very much like the symbol, Djeh, (with an extra cross bar added) representing strength and the back bone. Could this be like a representation that the Great Pyramid was the ‘back bone’ of Egypt. They’re my theories by the way, no one else’s. Not that I’ve read volumes about the pyramids and all the theories that would take forever.

The shafts are or were aligned with four star systems of the time and it is postulated that perhaps something powerful was beamed through these shafts towards the stars. We just don’t know but IMO we will soon be finding out :w00t: .

Also there’s a deep vertical shaft into the bedrock leading to a chamber. ..perhaps the bedrock was used to ground the Pyramid so not blasted to smithereens. Or even been used as a conductor. And another reason to stabilize the rock bed with the pyramid so as not to break the connection. And the heavier the structure the better :tu: .

I for one am not going to just sit around the campfire like some stone aged Neanderthal hoping others will do my thinking for me :sleepy: . As a ceramic artist I know fire’s not just to keep warm by and cook on. Heat energies make for wonderful glazes and chemical reactions with various elements. Who knows. With four shafts (the ones we know of) various energies many have been in use/produced. After all, if something so big is going to pay off it makes sense for it to be multipurpose.

IMO, the internals of the pyramid are too complex to be a burial for anyone. Too many unnecessary aspects that would have nothing to do with protecting the Pharaoh’s body and would actually tempt people to delve into it. Not simple internals like the other two pyramids accompanying it.

I am reasonably up to speed on cathodes, electrodes and catalysts. ETA< The OP Link is not altogether convincing.

Tourists screamed, others shot hasty videos with their camera phones as the Mayan pyramid rumbled. But no earthquake followed, instead a brilliant beam of light shot skyward into space as awed onlookers gasped, wondering what it meant.

So where are the videos "shot hastily" and the eyewitnesses?

In 2009 and 2010 the Bosnian pyramid of the sun beamed a pencil thin ray of pure energy towards space.

Now this is nothing short of hilarious, the Bosnian pyramid is a natural formation, not a construction. This has been proven.

Recently, the Chinese government began closely monitoring the Xianyang pyramid for signs of activity. Last year a team of scientists investigated the pyramid and believe it may have extraterrestrial origins.

LOL< yeah, Governments always put the cart before the horse, that is how they stay in power!

That amazing incident was followed by the vortex blast—witnessed and captured on film—shooting from the apex of the famous Aztec Pyramid of the Moon in Teotihuacan, Mexico.

What film? Where?

NASA and the European Space Agency have been warning the world for two years about the approaching catastrophes that may unfold during 2012 to 2013. Few listened.

That's a crock too, Dr David Morrison for the Nasa site, Ask an Astrobiologist has pages and pages of him answering the most inane questions about this 2012 catastrophe. He is listening, just not hearing anything sensible.

Our entire solar system has entered an immense, potentially deadly, interstellar energy cloud.

I see, and the people without telescopes or the like determined this how? Friendly aliens or the like? Perhaps God told them?

Dr. Demetriev has revealed that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 probes reported the entire solar system is at risk.

Now that is interesting. They deliver periodic data, yet the claim is that these probes are now actively reporting! My will wonders never cease! Those things are more powerful now than when they took off!

The pyramids—natural reservoirs of earth energy and advanced capacitors engineered to draw upon the planet's magnetic force field—are releasing and blasting pure energy into the drifting space cloud engulfing our defenseless planetary system.

As mentioned I have a reasonable understanding of electrical fundamentals, and I can tell you quite firmly that rocks make lousy capacitors.

Going through your Dunn link now. Ill be back.

Edited by psyche101

I am reasonably up to speed on cathodes, electrodes and catalysts. ETA< The OP Link is not altogether convincing.

Tourists screamed, others shot hasty videos with their camera phones as the Mayan pyramid rumbled. But no earthquake followed, instead a brilliant beam of light shot skyward into space as awed onlookers gasped, wondering what it meant.

So where are the videos "shot hastily" and the eyewitnesses?

In 2009 and 2010 the Bosnian pyramid of the sun beamed a pencil thin ray of pure energy towards space.

Now this is nothing short of hilarious, the Bosnian pyramid is a natural formation, not a construction. This has been proven.

Recently, the Chinese government began closely monitoring the Xianyang pyramid for signs of activity. Last year a team of scientists investigated the pyramid and believe it may have extraterrestrial origins.

LOL< yeah, Governments always put the cart before the horse, that is how they stay in power!

That amazing incident was followed by the vortex blastwitnessed and captured on filmshooting from the apex of the famous Aztec Pyramid of the Moon in Teotihuacan, Mexico.

What film? Where?

NASA and the European Space Agency have been warning the world for two years about the approaching catastrophes that may unfold during 2012 to 2013. Few listened.

That's a crock too, Dr David Morrison for the Nasa site, Ask an Astrobiologist has pages and pages of him answering the most inane questions about this 2012 catastrophe. He is listening, just not hearing anything sensible.

Our entire solar system has entered an immense, potentially deadly, interstellar energy cloud.

I see, and the people without telescopes or the like determined this how? Friendly aliens or the like? Perhaps God told them?

Dr. Demetriev has revealed that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 probes reported the entire solar system is at risk.

Now that is interesting. They deliver periodic data, yet the claim is that these probes are now actively reporting! My will wonders never cease! Those things are more powerful now than when they took off!

The pyramidsnatural reservoirs of earth energy and advanced capacitors engineered to draw upon the planet's magnetic force fieldare releasing and blasting pure energy into the drifting space cloud engulfing our defenseless planetary system.

As mentioned I have a reasonable understanding of electrical fundamentals, and I can tell you quite firmly that rocks make lousy capacitors.

Going through your Dunn link now. Ill be back.

Thanks, P101. REally appriciate above great info. Will also go and do my own checking out of given info.

Yes, OP link (not the poster, bouncer) was rather :blush: . reminds me of some years ago I got all excited that an Egyptian hieroglyphic was an alien gray face and made some thread on UM. Which turned out to be that vase or whatever, lol. Sure you know what one I'm talking about. Ah, the lessons learnt. Check first before getting too excited. Still have to look at any links though to check out the info and counter if necessary. After all, can not comment on something if not read or at least seen who is behind info.

Look forward to further input re electrodes and all.

Cheers.

SamD

Edit as had Original Posters name wrong :blush:

Edited by SamDavies

in a beam of light.

I look forward to further scientific research in this area. although I am not too keen in humans using such travel just yet considering what they do to planet earth let alone the potential mischief somewhere else.

actually there are videos of this

go to 2.01 mins for the smoking gun...no light in the window/chamber at top..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXSlbRcQ16Q

But they seem to be a video of a photo!! Why-T-F do people film photos!???

heres a whole page of the unnecessary vids, and no I havent bothered watching more than one!! yawn :no:

http://www.google.co.uk/#q=pyramid+beam+of+light&hl=en&prmd=imvnsfd&source=lnms&tbm=vid&psj=1&ei=ydRDT-OkB-Kx0QWgxOyODw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=4&ved=0CBEQ_AUoAw&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=f81662cf3c65724e&biw=640&bih=365

Edited by bouncer