Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Earth: A spiritual trap & Practical Exercises

darkbreed

After many years of work, explorations, adventures, dangers, moving into exile, research, experiences, observations, direct contacts and profound insight and understanding found from all I am involved with, I finally got my first book in a long series of books finished and published!

The title is as the thread: "Earth: A spiritual trap & Practical Exercises to Ascend"

Covers topics like the Trap System, Why you are imprisoned in a physical body, reptilians, your Higher Soul & Creation of our Existence, The Pineal Gland & Third Eye: Secrets previously unspoken of, Illusions and deceit of life: Death, existence, & what keeps you here, Reincarnation: The truth behind past-lives Memory Loss, Our Multidimensional Existence , An overview over our Higher Soul, External Influences & unseen forces, Explanations on Ghosts and the After Life, The Truth about Alien Contact and Channeling, Part: 2 – Practical work, exercises and meditations

The cover looks like this:

earthaspiritualtrapprac.png

Those interested can take a preview and see the full table of contents and read some of the book here:

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/earth-a-spiritual-trap-practical-exercises-to-ascend/18882910?productTrackingContext=author_spotlight_196678201_

It's also available in direct download PDF format.

My next book coming, on completely different topic, is called: "American Atlantis - An ancient trading point and pre-colombian voyages around the world" and details with great evidence where Atlantis was, how it was a trading point, how people thousands of years back traveled around the world between continents, and much more!

Woho cheers!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darkbreed

• glorybebe

• _Only

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did do quite a job of covering multiple topics that just scream interest. Wondering how you compacted all that into one book.

Thanks.

Originally was a planned book over 1500 pages, got tons of written material ready, but decided to split it into smaller book focusing on different topics.

In addition to that, I got other work in progress, such as my mentioned atlantis book (which will be much more scientific in nature btw, presenting large amounts of evidence supporting all claims)

Cheers