Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Paranormal eBook on Amazon (limited time

MB Forde

Hello all!

I've looked for rules regarding posting this kind of thing and I couldn't find anything, so fingers crossed it's okay. Here is my humble ebook Eerie Britain, available today and tomorrow totally FREE! It's about ten of the British Isles' most fascinating and intriguing stories and legends, so hopefully there's something in it for everyone. One of the chapters has already been published in my Unexplained-Mysteries.com column, so you can have a look to see if you'd like it before you downloaded it. It is completely free - no strings attached.

Please feel free to pass information about this free promotion on to anyone you think might be interested.

Here's the US link.

Here's the UK link.

Many thanks for reading!

Matt

PS - you don't need a Kindle to read it. See here for the free Amazon e-reader app for phone, tablet and computer.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MB Forde

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Grey Britain

• Lycanthropyst

Spotted a spelling error Matt - there's a plaque pit in the entry about the Kennisngton Crypt.And another one, psotioning in the section about the monster in the royal family.

Loved the section on the Underground though, especially the Morlocks! I also liked the bit about the monster of Gimli, and the hairy hands gave me the creeps.

Very well done Matt, got me thinking I might do an Aussie version!

Edited by Wearer of Hats

Thanks for the heads-up on the spelling errors. No matter ho much I proof-read I always miss one or two! You should definitely give the Aussie version a go, and if you need any help please let me know!

• 1 month later...