Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Star Wars Galaxies Pre-CU server online

Shiloh17

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/content.php?r=173

This server will eventually be wiped and replaced with the test server code they are working on now.

Not everything on this server is working and there are a lot of bugs, but it is playable. They are

mainly focused on the test servers.

If you miss the Pre-CU days come and join us. All you need is the game, any version, which can be bought

on Amazon or a few other places if you don't own it. Then simply run the emulator launcher and it will

update the game in a matter of minutes.

7 Basic professions and 26 hybrid and elite professions, ah the good ole days are back..

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shiloh17

• Vaise

• Grey14

• RightInTheStatisticals

OMG!!!! im so there, may i repost this to my forum? do you mind? Rifleman/Carbineer here i come!

OMG!!!! im so there, may i repost this to my forum? do you mind? Rifleman/Carbineer here i come!

Sure, post away. They are seeking a large community. I'm a Master Carbineer myself, gotta love the

knockdown..:)

There are really quite a bit of people on this server (Liberator) at all times of the day too.

Just last night we had a battle in Coronet, with Singing Mountain clan witches, Dark Jedi Masters,

Krayt Dragons and all kinds of mobs that took over a hundred of us to down, something the Devs cooked

up :)

Best part is, it's free. The code was written from scratch, over 5 million lines I hear from 25 C++

experts compiling all of it over the last 7 years.

My in game name is Elda Mossa, look me up if you want.

Edited by Realm

I played the emu a while back. The game was nowhere near done but it was well on its way...they were doing a great job. I miss SWG so much...the community and the skill trees were amazing compared to other mmo's.

Funny thing is, I just talked to a friend last night that was asking me about SWG, I told him about SWGEMU. I'm gonna load it up and then lend him my discs. Not sure how much time I'll be able to put towards it since I am playing SWTOR right now though.

Hmmmm my I might have to dig around and see if I still have that disk. Be interesting to revisit it since I am kinda over SWTOR. Another good game that is now free is Star trek online. Very cool game and great space battles.

This is great! I remember reading about efforts to do just this awhile back and never heard about again until now. Will probably have to give it a try when the SWTOR server go down for yet another patch, which is practically every night lately :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just an update: In June they wiped the old server and started a new one which has updated content. I would say that server is around 75-80 % of being 100%.

There are just a few professions that aren't playable yet, like creature handler and a few that you can play like ranger, but cannot make camo kits etc.

The game now has player housing, and you will find player cities on all 12 planets. You now have backpacks too and a whole lot of other things.

The next wipe, further down the road is supposed to be the last one, which will have game content at 100%.

• 3 years later...