Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cross Over Ground Zero

pinupgirl

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pinupgirl

• nyuk

• ChrLzs

• OOOHSHINY

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ground Zero, as in NY? Just looks like crossing plane trails, if its not been faked. Of course, this is presuming The God is a Christian God.

Ground Zero, as in NY? Just looks like crossing plane trails, if its not been faked. Of course, this is presuming The God is a Christian God.

Yup...The article does say New York :)Probably should have clarified that in my post :blush:

The "cross" is a different colour than the clouds, which makes me want to think it's been edited.

I'm going to agree with you on this one Sarah. :yes:

The "cross" is a different colour than the clouds, which makes me want to think it's been edited.

If it was caused by two planes crossing,..it would be different colors than the clouds too right?? Or not?? Just trying to see other options too of what it could be

If it was caused by two planes crossing,..it would be different colors than the clouds too right?? Or not?? Just trying to see other options too of what it could be

The "normal" :w00t: contrails are just condensation from engine heat and moisture. Clouds would look the same I think.

The "normal" :w00t: contrails are just condensation from engine heat and moisture. Clouds would look the same I think.

Oh...So probably an edited pic than i guess ^_^

Clouds can be two different colors based on how high they are, some being closer than others, or even just the way the sun hits them, but in this case I have to side with "edited" because if it were contrails they look unusually short/cut off.

I'd just like to know what film camera (or scanning?) could possibly give such an awful result when shooting in sunlight..? The low quality of the image makes it effectively impossible to analyse. When added to the lack of any technical information attached to that story and the fact that not much shows up anywhere else about this picture.. it all tells me that it isn't worth spending another ten seconds on, so I'm outta h

{time was up}

Perhaps it was taken with a mobile phone camera, that could account for low quality of image

The article says it was a film camera, so unless they are fitting those to some sort of retro phone.. :D

BTW, the ratio of length to width doesn't line up with normal film formats - but maybe it was cropped. Anyway, nothing much adds up, and the person who took it seems to have vanished (Interweb-wise), so it's a dead end. I'm happy to call it a hoax unless something else turns up to explain or corroborate it.

The article says it was a film camera, so unless they are fitting those to some sort of retro phone

Now theres a novel idea lol

Edited by nyuk

i dont understand crosses. why so much fixation on an ancient torture device? of course, i dont think "christ" died on one either... but that is for another thread. just my humble opinion.

Unless you're standing at ground zero and it's right above your head, it's pretty hard to say that this whatever it is was over ground zero.

Unless you're standing at ground zero and it's right above your head, it's pretty hard to say that this whatever it is was over ground zero.

Good point!! :yes:

Excuse me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a no fly area there for about a month? It's probably photo shopped but if it wasn't, don't you think God would have put a sign up that was recognizable to most people in that city to show his bitter disappointment in the humans? There is only one God and he has many different names and symbols.

Excuse me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a no fly area there for about a month? It's probably photo shopped but if it wasn't, don't you think God would have put a sign up that was recognizable to most people in that city to show his bitter disappointment in the humans? There is only one God and he has many different names and symbols.

:tu:

:blink::sleepy: