Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Art of Corporate Mind Control

Robbie333

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• and-then

• Rafterman

• Robbie333

• Babe Ruth

When people actually fear for their existence maybe they will wake up and see the world more realistically. At least those who still have the capacity to do so. 911 is an example. For awhile we all (Americans) became neighbors again. It reminded me of the aftermath of hurricane Frederic on the Gulf Coast in 1979. We became practically rural overnight. It only lasted a week or 10 days but for that short span we in the city of Mobile,AL began to act like our grandparents...visiting neighbors, sharing stories and hardships as well as laughter. It was truly memorable and heart warming. When the power came back on we immediately cocooned ourselves in the AC and went back to life as it was before. There was a thread on UM awhile back about "hyper reality". It essentially was about this phenomenon of living digitally instead of in the "real" world. The point was being discussed as though it was a somehow inescapable condition. I pointed out that hyper reality ends as soon as the electricity fails... :blink:

We had a ice storm a few years ago and had to go without electric for several days. For the first time in a long time my husband and I connected better than we have in a while. Instead of him on the computer and me in front of the TV we had to entertain each other. He had to build me a fire outside to cook on and with all the ice you really had to be careful walking. We actually spent time talking and playing games, cards etc, unfortunately after a couple of days without a real bath we didn't try to connect to much.:innocent:

When people actually fear for their existence maybe they will wake up and see the world more realistically. At least those who still have the capacity to do so. 911 is an example. For awhile we all (Americans) became neighbors again. It reminded me of the aftermath of hurricane Frederic on the Gulf Coast in 1979. We became practically rural overnight. It only lasted a week or 10 days but for that short span we in the city of Mobile,AL began to act like our grandparents...visiting neighbors, sharing stories and hardships as well as laughter. It was truly memorable and heart warming. When the power came back on we immediately cocooned ourselves in the AC and went back to life as it was before. There was a thread on UM awhile back about "hyper reality". It essentially was about this phenomenon of living digitally instead of in the "real" world. The point was being discussed as though it was a somehow inescapable condition. I pointed out that hyper reality ends as soon as the electricity fails... :blink:

My son is raised but I have grand children. I have rules when they stay with me. We can watch one movie and the PC is only allowed for one hour. Maybe all of us good people would fair better to spend more time together and put limits on TV and PC's. I can only hope we wise up.

Good video. They guy is right--the public perception is utterly manipulated, 24/7. Whether it is by corporations or by the government matters not, because they are so deeply in cahoots. In reality, we have a fascist society here in the US, which simply means that the government is controlled by special interests, and all legislation is designed by and for its corporate benefactors.

Independent thinkers are a small minority of society at large, and nothing illustrates that better than the way most people deal with analysis of the events of 11 September.

Good video. They guy is right--the public perception is utterly manipulated, 24/7. Whether it is by corporations or by the government matters not, because they are so deeply in cahoots. In reality, we have a fascist society here in the US, which simply means that the government is controlled by special interests, and all legislation is designed by and for its corporate benefactors.

Independent thinkers are a small minority of society at large, and nothing illustrates that better than the way most people deal with analysis of the events of 11 September.

Two things Babe

1 Fascism:a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism. Calling the US fascist is just hyperbole.

2 The "analysis" you speak of is generally considered to be conspiracy theories of a few nutters. But then the "independent thinkers" are the only ones who matter I guess.

and then

I understand that one is either pregnant or not pregnant, but when it comes to symptoms of fascism, an analysis does not have to be either black or white.

Using your definition above, this society shows many symptoms of fascism.

Perhaps you have heard of the neocon notion of the Unitary Executive? Bush claimed such a status, no matter what the Constitution says in Article II. Obama has embraced the notion and made even more outrageous usurpations of power. For all practical purposes they were both dictators. Or perhaps you can furnish an example of when the Executive Office has been actually restrained by constitutional or statutory laws?

Certainly not all industry or commerce has been nationalized, but it is well known that industrial and commercial interests dictate the laws in this country, and other operations of government.

I would say having troops on every continent on the planet, and invading any country we see fit, in violation of international law, is aggressive nationalism. Islam is not a race, but that group of people has come out on the short end of the stick. Is that racism?

Describing the US as fascist is not hyperbole, it is the bitter and unpleasant truth.

Off topic, but just had to mention that I was in Mobile in the aftermath of Frederic. I was 11 at the time and thought the whole thing was cool.

Off topic, but just had to mention that I was in Mobile in the aftermath of Frederic. I was 11 at the time and thought the whole thing was cool.

I was 18, just out of High School. We had a "chainsaw symphony" for months :w00t:

I was 18, just out of High School. We had a "chainsaw symphony" for months :w00t:

I remember those days well. Our neighbors had 43 pine trees down in their yard and we made some awesome forts out of them.

But I agree about folks coming together. We had just gone deep sea fishing and had a freezer full of fresh fish. Our neighbor had just put up a side of beef in their freezer. As a result and with the help of a gas grill and a generator to keep the freezer running, we ate like kings for a couple of weeks - surf and turf every night.