Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did President Eisenhower meet with aliens ?

bouncer

Is it not logical to lie to the general public when working on a secret project? As such, I do not feel this makes them liars, it makes them vigilant about national security.

What I am saying is, understandable or not, we know for pretty much a certainty that the govt has lied to the public about this topic in the past. Therefore when discussing documentation about the movements of the president, referring to official documents is automatically suspect.

If you know a person has consistently lied to you about an issue in the past, it is illogical to simply accept as true what he says on that topic in the future in other words.

It was with an uneasy reticence that the president bade goodnight to the late-night 'guests' at the oval office. The reason for such reticence was the simple human frailty in the area of multiple choice.

He had agonisingly mulled over his options for a little under forty seven hours straight, and it had almost driven the great man insane. Because the magnitude of his final decision had been in all likelihood far greater than any other Earth-leader had been compelled to make before!

He quickly stuffed yet another fist full of headache pills into his eager mouth, gulped down a half pint of lukewarm water, and slumped back in the well padded presidential chair!

Trying in vain to relax with a glass of fine malt whiskey,he mulled over the magnitude of the decision that he had made.When his attention was drawn to a slight tapping noise and then the opening of the cream and rose coloured door.

He nodded a greeting to the instantly recognisable figure that had entered, and proceeded to pour his guest a drink and top up his own.

The expected intruder, gratefully accepted the alcoholic gesture and made himself comfortable in the blood red leather chair closest to the president.

Silence reigned until both men had consumed a decent mouthful of the expensive malt, and then the visitor spoke in a soft but authoritative voice....

"You made the right choice you know Ike..in fact, you made the only possible choice!" he said.

The reply came in a less confident manner...

"Vannevar!..there's two and a half billion souls spread around this planet that could just be unwittingly depending on the wisdom of that statement!"

The enigmatic Dr Bush once again exuded confidence as he uttered ...

"Although this chapter of American... nay..in fact a defining chapter in the whole of humanities history, can absolutely not become public knowledge for a substantial chunk of time..maybe even long after you and I have left this mortal coil my friend....some day, the world will know just how a great and strong leader made a great and strong decision for the good of this planet and it's dominant indigenous lifeform...mankind !"

There was no other words spoken between the pair that night...Dr Bush nonchalantly finished his drink and quietly left the famous room,...and in turn, the worlds most powerful leader polished off his drink and steadily strolled off to the presidential living quarters , and disappeared into the bedroom.

The next morning...Oh sod it, I can't be bothered making any more up!!....so i'll just leave it to the professionals like Timothy Good. :innocent:

Cheers.

Really good story 1963 ! Its so funny that we think that E.T. is here and we are the spawn,or some sort of spin-off life form.

There was a really good Show last night about the 5 extinctions of life on earth ,Really well put together. I think it was the History ch. We are soon to be next. 500 million years or sooner they say.

Im going to buy a brand New Bugatti Veron and Hit da Street`s full throttle ! :tu:

Sha-Varoom !

RIP Mr. Jobs

post-68971-0-91582000-1329955588_thumb.j

Edited by DONTEATUS

What I am saying is, understandable or not, we know for pretty much a certainty that the govt has lied to the public about this topic in the past. Therefore when discussing documentation about the movements of the president, referring to official documents is automatically suspect.

If you know a person has consistently lied to you about an issue in the past, it is illogical to simply accept as true what he says on that topic in the future in other words.

But if one knows the reason for the lie, and condones the reasoning for the lie, and the lie saves lives and keeps the country secure, then I do not understand the need for distrust, as one would know if a lie was forthcoming, it would be to that persons benefit and safety. I would expect the Government to lie on major security issues, as the less people that know such things the better. I think it is illogical to distrust someone who's duty it is to keep you safe. The Government is already under fire with miles of false allegations for being too forthcoming, on what they do know. Whatever is released, it will never be enough for some.

But if one knows the reason for the lie, and condones the reasoning for the lie, and the lie saves lives and keeps the country secure, then I do not understand the need for distrust, as one would know if a lie was forthcoming, it would be to that persons benefit and safety. I would expect the Government to lie on major security issues, as the less people that know such things the better. I think it is illogical to distrust someone who's duty it is to keep you safe. The Government is already under fire with miles of false allegations for being too forthcoming, on what they do know. Whatever is released, it will never be enough for some.

One would have to know the reason for the lie though wouldnt they? If we dont know the reason for the lie then this does put a different spin on it IMO.

You know I think that the Government have lied about UFO's throughout history and they have attempted to cover it up. However, this doesnt mean they knew it was ET hence the cover up. They may have not understood it and reached the conclusion many do, in that we are dealing with ET from another world. Or they knew it was ET. Either way I think they did believe it was ET and hence the cover up.

There are many examples of blatant attempts at force fitting solutions and I feel this was for the publics interest whilst they dealt with and/or figured out what it was.

I'd like to read about it. Start a new thread!

P.S. Try and keep the 'keepers of the garden' descriptions minimal, otherwise you'll just come across as a whacked-out, new age hippie. :tu:

Edit: Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Okay will do, advance warning its going to be quite a long piece and no mention of keepers i promise, and i am not really into new agey stuff either either i class myself as spiritual but holding to no particular "religion" and many thanks for your interest.

One would have to know the reason for the lie though wouldnt they? If we dont know the reason for the lie then this does put a different spin on it IMO.

You know I think that the Government have lied about UFO's throughout history and they have attempted to cover it up. However, this doesnt mean they knew it was ET hence the cover up. They may have not understood it and reached the conclusion many do, in that we are dealing with ET from another world. Or they knew it was ET. Either way I think they did believe it was ET and hence the cover up.

There are many examples of blatant attempts at force fitting solutions and I feel this was for the publics interest whilst they dealt with and/or figured out what it was.

In this case we do. From Wookies post:

a large portion of the UFO's that are unexplained are probably secret military craft that means that for the govt to say it has no info on it is a lie.

Knowing that they lie about black ops is no reason to distrust IMHO. I do not think that logic works. And I do not see it as being all that different from the President's whereabouts, they might lie if need be for national security, or the Presidents safety, but that does not mean we are being kept from anything we should not be sticking our noses into anyway I think. The solutions you speak of is a different kettle of fish the way I see it as that is a civilian encounter, not a military operation. I would agree in that some old explanations were off the mark, but we cannot be certain this was not a personal viewpoint, as opposed to a higher directive. I also agree that if the public are involved they have a right to know, but I am not totally convinced that the lousy explanations were structured orders from above, in fact I would expect a Government think tank to do much better than some of the lacklustre efforts as with the Portage County case.

In this case we do. From Wookies post:

a large portion of the UFO's that are unexplained are probably secret military craft that means that for the govt to say it has no info on it is a lie.

Knowing that they lie about black ops is no reason to distrust IMHO. I do not think that logic works. And I do not see it as being all that different from the President's whereabouts, they might lie if need be for national security, or the Presidents safety, but that does not mean we are being kept from anything we should not be sticking our noses into anyway I think. The solutions you speak of is a different kettle of fish the way I see it as that is a civilian encounter, not a military operation. I would agree in that some old explanations were off the mark, but we cannot be certain this was not a personal viewpoint, as opposed to a higher directive. I also agree that if the public are involved they have a right to know, but I am not totally convinced that the lousy explanations were structured orders from above, in fact I would expect a Government think tank to do much better than some of the lacklustre efforts as with the Portage County case.

Hey buddy, couple of points, firstly its a false start anyway as the word probably isnt definitive therefore no conclusions could have been drawn based on this by Wookie to begin with. That aside the second point is that if they are asked for info on 'UFOs' then why would they put forward any info on secret craft? for them its a known not an unkown so by default they are not lying :)

I see your points mate and I especially agree with the final part as this does actually prove a small stumbling block for me...i.e. the lacklustre efforts if the order came from above..

the only way round this would be the possibility of them 'believing the attempts were not lacklustre', 'they had nothing better to offer as explanations', 'they didnt need any better explanations' at least not at the time, maybe its time that has made these 'answers' reveal themselves for what they are 'plainly incorrect'

:tu:

Oh boy, Timothy Good is the author..........now there's a guy who never met a saucer story he didn't like.

heres a bunch of guys, military etc, telling the 'truth' about ufos beaming lazers at nuke silos...and landing!!

Hey buddy, couple of points, firstly its a false start anyway as the word probably isnt definitive therefore no conclusions could have been drawn based on this by Wookie to begin with. That aside the second point is that if they are asked for info on 'UFOs' then why would they put forward any info on secret craft? for them its a known not an unkown so by default they are not lying :)

How I read Wookies post is that he is saying we cannot trust the Government because they have lied to us when they have had to. I just cannot come to terms with that logic. He was saying that we cannot trust that the documents pertaining to the Presidents whereabouts because the Government lies about black ops, which really is a different issue as well. We cannot know if or why the presidents presence was or was not lied about, and we have no reason to seriously doubt the official explanation so I wonder why the reason for said suspicion in the first instance.

I see your points mate and I especially agree with the final part as this does actually prove a small stumbling block for me...i.e. the lacklustre efforts if the order came from above..

the only way round this would be the possibility of them 'believing the attempts were not lacklustre', 'they had nothing better to offer as explanations', 'they didnt need any better explanations' at least not at the time, maybe its time that has made these 'answers' reveal themselves for what they are 'plainly incorrect'

:tu:

That is what I think happened. We can see them as lacklustre with time to analyse them, but they might have sounded awesome in the moment to the creator of said explanation. Because a little postulation proves the explanations to be a bit ludicrous at times, I think a Government body specifically assigned with the task of debunking would do a much better job of it.

Edited by psyche101

How I read Wookies post is that he is saying we cannot trust the Government because they have lied to us when they have had to. I just cannot come to terms with that logic. He was saying that we cannot trust that the documents pertaining to the Presidents whereabouts because the Government lies about black ops, which really is a different issue as well. We cannot know if or why the presidents presence was or was not lied about, and we have no reason to seriously doubt the official explanation so I wonder why the reason for said suspicion in the first instance.

interesting point Psyche

That is what I think happened. We can see them as lacklustre with time to analyse them, but they might have sounded awesome in the moment to the creator of said explanation. Because a little postulation proves the explanations to be a bit ludicrous at times, I think a Government body specifically assigned with the task of debunking would do a much better job of it.

I appreciate this is a possibility, at the same time there are lots of possibilities in my mind.....will we ever get to the bottom of it?

Too much reading between the blanks sometimes causes Loss of Direction ! Like when you cross the Lines on the High-way ! :wacko:

• 1 month later...

He did indeed meet with aliens and it has all been documented on serpo.org

Too Funny ! I would vote for Ike again !

Too Funny ! I would vote for Ike again !

He met with them alright.....................watch Futurama (the Roswell Episode)

Thats proof right there baby.

Edited by Philt

He met with them alright.....................watch Futurama (the Roswell Episode)

Thats proof right there baby.

They actually gave him the Trick to the Universe ! "v=HoD "

This could be why, plus if some did know the truth the planet would be turned into an astroid belt.

In the universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive, Starfleet's General Order #1, is the most prominent guiding principle of the United Federation of Planets. The Prime Directive dictates that there can be no interference with the internal development of alien civilizations.

This could be why, plus if some did know the truth the planet would be turned into an astroid belt.

In the universe of Star Trek, the Prime Directive, Starfleet's General Order #1, is the most prominent guiding principle of the United Federation of Planets. The Prime Directive dictates that there can be no interference with the internal development of alien civilizations.

I urge you to check out the episodes: "Justice", "Who Watches The Watchers", "The Drumhead" and "Homeward"

;)

Edited by psyche101

I urge you to check out the episodes: "Justice", "Who Watches The Watchers", "The Drumhead" and "Homeward"

;)

Ahh yes but we simple humans may be more flawed in practicing what we preach then say a species capable of light speed ;)

maybe all world leaders are given a chance to meet with them,and they choose sides ?Different alien factions

who knows ,,

If any head of state were to meet an alien, it;would certainly be on a need-to-know basis, and we don't need to know (in their opinion)

Edited by 27vet

THe real question is ? "Tomas Cantrell was shot down around Fort Knox in His P-51 and THe bits and pieces are now underground there ? DId IKE know this ?

I bet So ! He`s the reason that UFO`s were asking for a Gold withdraw ! We will sell our Souls to Know IF E.T. is real ?

Now who do you believe ? Too much T.V. will fry your Brain ! I bet that All the Gold in Fort Knox is all Gone ! Or Im not a Special K kinda Guy !

WHere`s that Helmut Sweetpumper ! LoL ~

I watched a show on ufos last year dont know if it was ufo hunters or another show about them. but the rumor has it that the army has a film of a ufo landing at at an air force base. and an air men

was at a diner the next day and he said that a ufo landed and

the guywas never seen again

I watched a show on ufos last year dont know if it was ufo hunters or another show about them. but the rumor has it that the army has a film of a ufo landing at at an air force base. and an air men

was at a diner the next day and he said that a ufo landed and

the guywas never seen again

This is true ! THe only thing was the Airman was for dinner and the Alien left a really bad tip so they wernt Invited back ! :innocent:

• 5 months later...

well, they had an alien living in the pentagon for 3yrs from venus by the name "Commander Valiant thor" or Val for short. google Dr. stranges