Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did President Eisenhower meet with aliens ?

bouncer

The story goes that he met with aliens at least twice, once in 1954 and again in 1955--two different groups. Obviously the evidence for this is only circumstantial, although Robert Emenegger came closest to obtaining official information about such meetings.

well, they had an alien living in the pentagon for 3yrs from venus by the name "Commander Valiant thor" or Val for short. google Dr. stranges

wow if this is actually true then there is beings definatly on other planets and from reading about it there extremely intelligent. :yes:

THe real question is ? "Tomas Cantrell was shot down around Fort Knox in His P-51 and THe bits and pieces are now underground there ? DId IKE know this ?

I bet So ! He`s the reason that UFO`s were asking for a Gold withdraw ! We will sell our Souls to Know IF E.T. is real ?

Now who do you believe ? Too much T.V. will fry your Brain ! I bet that All the Gold in Fort Knox is all Gone ! Or Im not a Special K kinda Guy !

WHere`s that Helmut Sweetpumper ! LoL ~

I saw something about this it was the first time that someone had been killed by a UFO

well, they had an alien living in the pentagon for 3yrs from venus by the name "Commander Valiant thor" or Val for short. google Dr. stranges

Yes 3 amazing aliens that despite coming from another world were identical humans down to the makeup the woman wore and the lotion the men put in their hair to hold it into place. Even more amazing that with their obviously busy schedules they found time to go to UFO conventions.

But if one knows the reason for the lie, and condones the reasoning for the lie, and the lie saves lives and keeps the country secure, then I do not understand the need for distrust, as one would know if a lie was forthcoming, it would be to that persons benefit and safety. I would expect the Government to lie on major security issues, as the less people that know such things the better. I think it is illogical to distrust someone who's duty it is to keep you safe. The Government is already under fire with miles of false allegations for being too forthcoming, on what they do know. Whatever is released, it will never be enough for some.

Well, let's put it this way - Parents have a good reason for some of the lies that they tell their kids too. Those lies gloss over some complexities and keep the kids safe. But we all have one or two things we remember our parents telling us that we discovered were lies that we resent at some level too...

Same goes for the govt - some lies are necessary for the functioning of some parts of govt. And that makes sense because there are some things govt has to do that can't be done in the open. But at the same time, when we know one lie was told to us "For our own good" then it becomes slightly easier to believe that there are lies told to us that aren't for our benefit.

He was supposedly briefed on the MJ-12

http://www.majesticd...er_briefing.pdf

The document is a fake. This can be determined since Truman's signature on the last page is identical to a known valid document signed by Truman on October 1, 1947

http://www.realityuncovered.net/ufology/articles/truman.php

Well, let's put it this way - Parents have a good reason for some of the lies that they tell their kids too. Those lies gloss over some complexities and keep the kids safe. But we all have one or two things we remember our parents telling us that we discovered were lies that we resent at some level too...

Same goes for the govt - some lies are necessary for the functioning of some parts of govt. And that makes sense because there are some things govt has to do that can't be done in the open. But at the same time, when we know one lie was told to us "For our own good" then it becomes slightly easier to believe that there are lies told to us that aren't for our benefit.

I guess another way of possibly looking at this would be that parents did often lie, at the time of doing so they 'believed' it was for our own good. 10 years on with greater wisdom do they think in the same way? additionally as the kids grow up and become parents themselves do they choose not to tell the same lie as they think the opposite to that of the parents (with regards to the lie and its consequences/effects on child)...?

I guess another way of possibly looking at this would be that parents did often lie, at the time of doing so they 'believed' it was for our own good. 10 years on with greater wisdom do they think in the same way? additionally as the kids grow up and become parents themselves do they choose not to tell the same lie as they think the opposite to that of the parents (with regards to the lie and its consequences/effects on child)...?

I don't know. I also don't know if the govt thinks it was for the best to lie for the country's good or for their own good.

I also, it has to be said, think that Eisenhower never met with aliens... Just to get that out there and stated in no uncertain terms.

But I do suspect that the govt knows more about UFO's sightings than it has released. I mean, let's be logical here - probably a goodly percentage of UFO's are military vehicles of some sort. And that means that the govt knows exactly what it was that was unidentified and flying that people have reported in those instances. And they are going to say that they don't have any idea in order to protect what they see as the country's best interests.

Therefore one does have to take what the govt says on that topic with a grain of salt, is all I am saying.

I don't know. I also don't know if the govt thinks it was for the best to lie for the country's good or for their own good.

I also, it has to be said, think that Eisenhower never met with aliens... Just to get that out there and stated in no uncertain terms.

But I do suspect that the govt knows more about UFO's sightings than it has released. I mean, let's be logical here - probably a goodly percentage of UFO's are military vehicles of some sort. And that means that the govt knows exactly what it was that was unidentified and flying that people have reported in those instances. And they are going to say that they don't have any idea in order to protect what they see as the country's best interests.

Therefore one does have to take what the govt says on that topic with a grain of salt, is all I am saying.

I do agree with most of what you say above.

I think the Government did indeed lie about what they knew.....or thought they knew.....this is more the point I was making.

BAdeskov`s come on man ! MJ-12 a fake ? now you gone and done it ! THeres a lot of little tears falling from Lil` Bob,and his buds up under the white house ! by the way they still have to do all the dishes and laundry at the Big House !

• 2 months later...

I think you'll find that the human like and adapted appearance of the beings, in the event this was a true story, would be a highly logical one. If there is an ounce of truth to this story say hello to something that will shape our mutual future. An approach to figures of authority and influence might provide a chance to steer events in the right direction. Science rapidly catches up with fiction and probable events take on new possibilities.

I'm not saying any of this is true.. but if it was, what logical conclusion might you reach based on the direction of known progress, events and environmental variables near and not so near?

Some months before my awakening, Sept 2009 when I awoke not in my bed but somewhere else, this was the first article I read about . I found an article pertaining to this by pure chance as i typed in something entirely unrelated or so I thought, at the time i had started investigating things in my mothers life which bordered on incredible to say the least. I have since come to the conclusion that finding this initial story wasn't by accident, more like divine inspiration or an unseen guiding hand. My story and that of my mother and other close family members is beyond words, i have since been on a fantastic journey of awakening and discovery that has forever changed me. To know for sure beyond a shadow of doubt that the keepers of this garden {Earth] will continue to play a part in the grand scheme of things and ensure the evolution of mankind.

PS..I am considering writing up my whole story on this site if anyone is interested.

I am intrested too =)

There are a number of known scenarios where such a body would lie. From preventing panic and maintaining stability to tactical advantage and power.

The tactical advantage is an easy one to assess. As for panic.. descriptions appear to fit in with ancient as in heavily aged humans. Various feature changes and modifications in line with subterranean or dimly lit existence. Hence the shade lenses. Bulk in line with lessers gravity. Advancement in technology but some lacking depending on complexity and scale of processing. Features of reported tech suggests locale.

P

Consider likelihood of wanting mutual cohabitation. This would suggest current environment within comfort zone. Yet lighting conditions vary and gravity likely too. Assess subterranean potential locally and afield. Environmental similarity may be a long term feature of the species in addition to human appearance. Just like us.. you might say. Branching or historic involvement potential? Lots of possibilities all feasible and all the more probable given the similar yet environmentally adapted appearance.

Anyone could make up stories and convince themselves they are right. Best to keep an open mind. For all I know my great great great grandchildren are visiting from their underground base in Mars future. Alternatively there could be a race of shadowy psychic reptiles tapping for power. I would wager reaching either decision based on what is currently know will earn you the prestigious label of fruitcake. Take an interest by all means. Open yourself to more possibilities by all means. Invent and explore but don't slip into padded wagon land.

Wow, great information, and thanks for posting it nearly a year ago. :tu:

It seems so many people are in some sort of bizarre denial mode regarding whether we are the only ones here, or that we have been visited. Pseudo skeptics unable to see the proof for many things.

Have always held the opinion that this is true about Eisenhower holding the meetings with them

I agree back then noone spoke of this but later i heard some very high ranking ( they were back then ) people talk about this in details that one couldn't just make up or hoax it... I'm with you on this one!

I think you'll find that the human like and adapted appearance of the beings, in the event this was a true story, would be a highly logical one. If there is an ounce of truth to this story say hello to something that will shape our mutual future. An approach to figures of authority and influence might provide a chance to steer events in the right direction. Science rapidly catches up with fiction and probable events take on new possibilities.

I'm not saying any of this is true.. but if it was, what logical conclusion might you reach based on the direction of known progress, events and environmental variables near and not so near?

Why do you think it is a lie ? Back then no one knew for this meeting, they probably shot you if you were aware of this event...Not everyone is a hoaxer or lier or whatever.. and no gov. started this information leak it was probably one individual...I cant say it is true too but i can believe it

I'm certain this happened...

It's the kind of under-handed deal that the American government would get up to.

So Eisenhower has sold out his people in exchange for top of the range technology.

Who else knows what they have been doing behind our backs.

This meeting can definitely be traced back from the Roswell incident.

It makes you wonder though if the greys blackmailed Eisenhower.

If you don't agree to this deal we will blow your planet up.

Edited by Walnut Whip

It's the kind of under-handed deal that the American government would get up to.

So Eisenhower has sold out his people in exchange for top of the range technology.

WOW, blow up the planet, I would think they would keep the planet and eliminate the humans

• Like 1

Were you the anal probe test subject?
  • Like 1

this article amounts to little more than a gossip column.

i seriously doubt eisenhower met with aliens. i know he was interested in them, but there's a big gap there.

WOW, blow up the planet, I would think they would keep the planet and eliminate the humans

I don't think the greys would let any other species suffer just because we didn't play ball.

Blowing up the earth is a bit extreme though.

Were you the anal probe test subject?

I don't think I've had the pleasure.

In fact I've not even be abducted.

No missing time,no night terrors and certainly no floating towards a spacecraft.

Nada,nothing.

I'm just a normal guy trying to get to the bottom of this.

Edited by Walnut Whip

:alien: :alien: