Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

just was wondering !

jolted

i was just wondering if there was any paranormal teams out of houston.(preferebly north).i have been doing the whole ghost hunting thing on and off for nearly a decade.i even had my own team at one time.i am looking to join in on a group to explore the unknown.please let me know if there is any teams out there or maybe some people wanting to put a team together.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jolted

• rashore

• and-then

• Ghostbuster4hire

i was just wondering if there was any paranormal teams out of houston.(preferebly north).i have been doing the whole ghost hunting thing on and off for nearly a decade.i even had my own team at one time.i am looking to join in on a group to explore the unknown.please let me know if there is any teams out there or maybe some people wanting to put a team together.

I would tell you, but I am from Oklahoma and saw your Avatar :)

Joke, had to......

Good luck on your search.....

Welcome to UM jolted!

Good luck on that search...

I love Texas but I also love a good joke and here's my best Texas joke:

What is a Texan? A wetback on his way to Oklahoma...

Nuthin but love, man :w00t:

Welcome to the UM board :)

You might want to try googling up Houston paranormal. That will give you a goodly handful of groups in your area.

• 1 month later...

LOL i used to live in Denton,TX for a while but i don't know any investigators up there i have a real investigations team here though in Humble

• 4 weeks later...

well we as a team use to do alot of investigations in humble.do yall have a website,or are yall looking for more members to join your team ?

• 1 month later...

does any one know of any ghost hunting teams in the houston or nearby areas that is looking for more or new members.i have years of experience and love the hole exploring the unknown pheonom.