Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

real alien?

tribal25

Hello everyone,

I have found this video on youtube:

Do you people think this is an real alien? Or is this just a fake/hoax?

I want to have your opinion. I think it’s real, because the movement of his eyes and fingers.

Greetings

Edited by tribal25

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ian hacktorp

• DONTEATUS

• badeskov

• CakeOrDeath

Hello everyone,

I want to have your opinion. I think it's real, because the movement of his eyes and fingers.

Greetings

Right, the discovery of the century found on some random youtube video with no news exposure and the world's scientists stubbornly looking to the sky to find ET.

I wish people would look a little more critical at this stuff and stop using youtube as their main research tool.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited for missing word.

Edited by badeskov

Hoax. It's surprisingly easy even back then and more so now days with the advanced video editing software available.

Very well done, though. Looked really cool.

Hello everyone,

I want to have your opinion. I think it’s real, because the movement of his eyes and fingers.

Greetings

Hi tribal 25! Despite the hasty proclamation of 'hoax' you get from some here at UM and elsewhere, this video appeared last year and has, to date, NEVER been demonstrated to not be as purported by the uploader.

There were, early on, several elaborate theories on who may have created it and why, but such theories have evaporated as mysteriously as the video appeared.

I think you can safely call this one 'unexplained'.

Haha...just don't call this "HOAX" what it isn't:

"PROVEN"

In your own words you have just concurred its a hoax.

It certainly hasn't been proven as real.

It certainly hasn't been proven as real.

Well then...it sure sounds like can all agree! It's:

"UNEXPLAINED"

Unless, that is, you have definitive new information.

No, of course you don't.

UNEXPLAINED it is then.

That vid has been out for quite some time. And it has been pretty much confirmed hoax. Some took some video, and worked some editing magic to make it look old.

That vid has been out for quite some time. And it has been pretty much confirmed hoax. Some took some video, and worked some editing magic to make it look old.

This statement encapsulates the sum total of all the bits of real evidence gathered by those who wish to debunk this video.

It adds up to exactly zero.

I like to believe in this stuff but it looks like CGI to me for some reason :(

I like to believe in this stuff but it looks like CGI to me for some reason :(

The original thread on this had several reasons why this is extremely likely to be a CGI hoax. Hacktorp and a handful (1 or 2 maybe?) of others didn't accept the reasons as definitive enough for their liking and persist with the "open minded" belief that it might be genuine.

Me... I think it is a hoax, and the reasons in the other thread were sufficient to confirm that opinion.

To each his (or her) own.

Cheers.

I don't know if I believe in aliens, but seeing this video shared and discussed all over again, I am starting to believe in deja vu.

Somebody, please, explain me how can they breathe our air? How can they survive exposed to the bacterias and viruses as we do? How can they survive to the atmospheric pressure? And finally how can they seem so comfortable whith the amount of gravity we have on earth? All that without equipments at all to survive.

Is their planet that similar to earth, or do they come from beneath the surface of the earth?

I want to believe this is all true but some videos from the 20's have better quality!

Hi tribal 25! Despite the hasty proclamation of 'hoax' you get from some here at UM and elsewhere, this video appeared last year and has, to date, NEVER been demonstrated to not be as purported by the uploader.

There were, early on, several elaborate theories on who may have created it and why, but such theories have evaporated as mysteriously as the video appeared.

I think you can safely call this one 'unexplained'.

Except, all these supposed clips have dates on them that would necessitate them being made on film. As far as i know film never came with a running time & date stamp on it. And before somebody comes back with 'oh the date stamp could have been added recently' in which case the date stamp would look clear against the grainy film, but they have tried to make it look aged to match the film. Fake.

Except, all these supposed clips have dates on them that would necessitate them being made on film. As far as i know film never came with a running time & date stamp on it. And before somebody comes back with 'oh the date stamp could have been added recently' in which case the date stamp would look clear against the grainy film, but they have tried to make it look aged to match the film. Fake.

Aw, you're no fun.

Aw, the alien on the ground has the same defect that the fake Alien Autopsy had: it's supposed to be laying on the ground but its head is rigidly facing upwards leaving a gap between the ground and lower part of the head. That's why the heads of read dead bodies always turn to one side when they're on their backs. That's also why pillows are so comfortable when we sleep.

This means the "alien" is a rigid form that was cast from a standing model.

Hoaxers! I know it's a little extra work and a little more expensive, but please make the necks of your fake models out of silicone. This will give the model something of a "bobble head" that will look pretty good when the "dead alien" is laying on its back. Or at least get more creative with the casts and form them with their heads already turned to their sides.

When will they learn?

The original thread on this had several reasons why this is extremely likely to be a CGI hoax. Hacktorp and a handful (1 or 2 maybe?) of others didn't accept the reasons as definitive enough for their liking and persist with the "open minded" belief that it might be genuine.

Me... I think it is a hoax, and the reasons in the other thread were sufficient to confirm that opinion.

To each his (or her) own.

Cheers.

Yeah I like I said I believe but that just doesn't look right to me, hell Paul looked more realistic lol :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

It's a pretty well done hoax. If this was real, would it be on YouTube, or would it be playing on CNN, MSNBC, and the BBC?

It would be playing on Mr. Roberts re-runs Its a wonnderful day in the ,Da Da Da on and on for ever !