Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sasquatch aka Bigfoot Evidence

sgtxray

So someone recorded all the animals known to live in forests and then could not match a howling or screaming noise to make a comparison? who did this and where is the info? what about animals that don't normally live in the woods or forests like some type of escaped pet or bird. Also there is a type of owl that makes a very strange noise (i can't remember the name sorry). On one show (Finding Bigfoot) a bigfoot expert said it was bigfoot and then a skeptic said it was the owl. Was the expert that did the sound testing just going by ear or was he using high tech software to analyse it all? Or did it never really happen on the first place.

Edited by bulveye

with all this newly reported activity, we should have a body any day now!

I'm sure it's no coincidence that the amount of bigfoot "sightings" rises with each episode of whatever silliness the history channel or animal planet are airing.....

Television and Movies are the new education system.

People have been looking for these bigfoot animals for decades now and not one single shred of evidence has turned up they don't exist they would have been shot and killed by now by a hunter, or people would have stumbled upon a dead body by now. There isn't anywhere for them to hide and humans are continuing to expand into forests and building new communities

• 5 years later...

Well I do have recordings now both sound and pics however since many skeptics do not like my posts then sit there on your duffs and comment.  I am only sharing my encounters with these "people" with several people I have communicated with that are serious (no BS or drama) if they want to share it with who ever then we have an agreement that my identity is to be protected from certain government agencies I have worked for.  I do not investigate or research these "people" they have a language and social order.  I have encountered them in two and maybe a third place during my travels in the North Cascades.  I do respect their areas when I am in them, bring them some fruit (apples usually).  I have been as close as 30 ft from them.  Here in Washington state there is a law (RCW) which states if you point a firearm at a person that is not armed or threatening you it is a felony and you are subject  to an arrest.  I would remember that if you see one of these "people".  Believe what you want.  I only share factual information I have personally experienced.  There are three others who witnessed that same encounters as me and observed the tracks.  I am not in the business of working and sharing information then having people try and discredit me.  Go out and discover what you want.  Good Luck!!

• Like 3

Just now, sgtxray said:

Well I do have recordings now both sound and pics however since many skeptics do not like my posts then sit there on your duffs and comment.  I am only sharing my encounters with these "people" with several people I have communicated with that are serious (no BS or drama) if they want to share it with who ever then we have an agreement that my identity is to be protected from certain government agencies I have worked for.  I do not investigate or research these "people" they have a language and social order.  I have encountered them in two and maybe a third place during my travels in the North Cascades.  I do respect their areas when I am in them, bring them some fruit (apples usually).  I have been as close as 30 ft from them.  Here in Washington state there is a law (RCW) which states if you point a firearm at a person that is not armed or threatening you it is a felony and you are subject  to an arrest.  I would remember that if you see one of these "people".  Believe what you want.  I only share factual information I have personally experienced.  There are three others who witnessed that same encounters as me and observed the tracks.  I am not in the business of working and sharing information then having people try and discredit me.  Go out and discover what you want.  Good Luck!!

I'd love to see and hear the evidence, please do share. (not a skeptic BTW) 

• Like 2

On 6/18/2017 at 0:14 PM, sgtxray said:

I've heard of many people who have had the Bigfoot in the sights of their rifle and not fired, because they look too human.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2012 at 8:43 AM, evancj said:

Welcome back,

Don't you think it's a bit presumptuous to assume you are the only person who ever goes out into the wild lands?

Have you found any new evidence since your last visit? If so lets have a look.

@evancj, I see you've not been back since Feb 25. Miss your witty banter. I do hope you didn't go out and disappear looking for BF and instead life simply caught up to you. :tu:

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Anyone that has done their homework and has a free thinking mind knows that they're out there. 

Skeptics will endlessly cry about burden of proof, as if anyone who knows they're real cares all that much about providing it for them. Don't believe, that's fine, as it only makes you ignorant. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

Don't believe, that's fine, as it only makes you ignorant

Ignorance is bliss. I'll stick with it. 

• Like 1

Not everyone is able to properly assess the evidence at hand if they also have to simultaneously hold contradictory evidence in their mind. Topics like conspiracies, cryptozoology, and the paranormal drive these type of people nuts. Interestingly, they're attracted to these subjects, and constantly trying to debunk whatever they see so that they can keep their sanity.

As for the question "are they out there?", the short answer to that is yes. A lot of people have seen what they have described, but it's not a new species that they're seeing. Some of the more unknown aspects of the phenomenon have partly led to various complex entailments that researchers in general aren't aware of. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PrisonerX said:

Anyone that has done their homework and has a free thinking mind knows that they're out there. 

Skeptics will endlessly cry about burden of proof, as if anyone who knows they're real cares all that much about providing it for them. Don't believe, that's fine, as it only makes you ignorant. 

Homework ?  The reason some of us do not believe he/she/them are out there, is because we have done our homework....for many years in the past.

i have a free thinking mind, but i do not believe there are any bigfoots out there today.....plenty of bears, but no bigfoots.

when people make a claim, its best to back it up with evidence if they want it to be believed as true.

not believing in someones story which has no backing, is not being ignorant.

ignoring logical questions to ones belief - now thats ignorant, but i will give you the benefit of the doubt here, so please allow me to ask you one question regarding the alleged bigfoot:

where is your proof a bigfoot exists today?

• Like 5

20 hours ago, OntarioSquatch said:

As for the question "are they out there?", the short answer to that is yes. A lot of people have seen what they have described, but it's not a new species that they're seeing. Some of the more unknown aspects of the phenomenon have partly led to various complex entailments that researchers in general aren't aware of. 

You are correct with not a new species....bears are not new.

As for the bold - can you explain what that exactly means. 

20 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Homework ?  The reason some of us do not believe he/she/them are out there, is because we have done our homework....for many years in the past.

i have a free thinking mind, but i do not believe there are any bigfoots out there today.....plenty of bears, but no bigfoots.

when people make a claim, its best to back it up with evidence if they want it to be believed as true.

not believing in someones story which has no backing, is not being ignorant.

ignoring logical questions to ones belief - now thats ignorant, but i will give you the benefit of the doubt here, so please allow me to ask you one question regarding the alleged bigfoot:

where is your proof a bigfoot exists today?

I don't care if you believe it as true or not. Your disbelief is irrelevant. 

As I said in my post, I don't care to provide you or anybody else with proof. If you've really done your homework like you claim you have, and still haven't figured out that they're real, you're hopeless. 

1 minute ago, PrisonerX said:

As I said in my post, I don't care to provide you or anybody else with proof. If you've really done your homework like you claim you have, and still haven't figured out that they're real, you're hopeless. 

Lol, I have done my homework, and had I found any credible evidence, I would be  putting it up myself,

When dealing with a claim of something said to be alive and kicking and walking around wooded areas, there if no figuring out, this is not a game of Cluedo, a bigfoot living out there somewhere, and those somewhere`s have been covered by numerous big foot hunters, would have left some trail of its existence and of course the OBVIOUS:

Scientists discount the existence of Bigfoot and consider it to be a combination of folklore, misidentification, and hoax,[6] rather than a living animal. This conclusion is due to many reasons, including the lack of physical evidence after centuries of investigation despite the large numbers of creatures that would have to exist to maintain a breeding population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot

ps: your belief is irrelevant, because you have nothing to back it up. 

Now, as this is a discussion forum, do you wish to continue discussing this, or are you just going to come out with garbage. because that`s all you got?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol, I have done my homework, and had I found any credible evidence, I would be  putting it up myself,

When dealing with a claim of something said to be alive and kicking and walking around wooded areas, there if no figuring out, this is not a game of Cluedo, a bigfoot living out there somewhere, and those somewhere`s have been covered by numerous big foot hunters, would have left some trail of its existence and of course the OBVIOUS:

ps: your belief is irrelevant, because you have nothing to back it up. 

Now, as this is a discussion forum, do you wish to continue discussing this, or are you just going to come out with garbage. because that`s all you got?

I didn't come here to try and prove anything to you or anybody else. They're real, believe it or don't.

And they've left plenty of trail. That you think they haven't shows me your homework was slacked on mightily. Do yourself a favor, if you wish to be in touch with reality, and delve back (deeply this time, if you even did so at all in the first place) into the track evidence. There's something therein that you've obviously failed to see. 

Edited by PrisonerX

10 minutes ago, PrisonerX said:

I didn't come here to try and prove anything to you or anybody else. They're real, believe it or don't.

And they've left plenty of trail. That you think they haven't shows me your homework was slacked on mightily. Do yourself a favor, if you wish to be in touch with reality, and delve back (deeply this time, if you even did so at all in the first place) into the track evidence. There's something therein that you've obviously failed to see. 

Where is the evidence they are real today? you have said they are out there:

On 6/25/2017 at 5:29 PM, PrisonerX said:

knows that they're out there. 

I said there is no evidence they are here today:

20 hours ago, freetoroam said:

but i do not believe there are any bigfoots out there today..

I DO believe in ancient bears, because the testing supports it:

After creating a stir last October with preliminary results, an international research team has published an analysis of dozens of hair samples from mystery animals around the world. None reveal the existence of a yeti or Bigfoot, reports Bryan Sykes, an Oxford University geneticist well-known for his research on human evolution. But two hair samples point to a possible new and (you guessed it) mysterious species: a bear roaming the Himalayas that may be related to ancient polar bears.

Sykes whittled down 95 samples to 37 that were most interesting based on the circumstances of their collection.

Of those 37, the team was able to extract DNA from 30. “A lot of them turned out to be very ordinary animals in their natural habitats,” Sykes says. As the team reports July 1 in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B, supposed yeti and bigfoot samples turned out to come from bears (brown, black and polar), horses, raccoons, one human, some canines (the test didn’t narrow down if they were wolves or dogs), cows, sheep, a North American porcupine, a Malaysian tapir and a serow, which is a known animal similar to a goat or antelope.

But two hair samples from the Himalayas were a surprise. These hairs, both brownish in color, perfectly matched a short stretch of DNA once extracted from the jawbone of a 40,000-year-old polar bear. The hairs did not match modern polar bears. One hair came from an animal shot 40 years ago in Ladakh, India, by a hunter who reported that it behaved differently from typical brown bears.

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/finally-some-solid-science-bigfoot

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I DO believe in ancient bears, because the testing supports it:

Sorry, but if you mean the ancient polar bear DNA stuff that was Bryan Sykes. That's been overturned by competent research. It was in fact just perfectly expected samples from the area. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PrisonerX said:

You cannot provide proof because you have none.   

On 2/18/2012 at 10:57 AM, sgtxray said:

I have heard it all - "NO" Bigfoot does not exist. "YES" Bigfoot does exist. I have listened to all of the "skeptics" and after speaking with them none have actually goine out into the wilderness to debunk footcasts, sounds, encounters, etc. They are mostly "arm chair" skeptics working off of the internet. On the other hand I have interviewed researchers who also never go out into the wilderness and examine footprints, stay nights to observe, or perform any field work, again self appointed experts who work off of the internet. There are also those who exploit this topic for financial gain or attention. I am a former law enforcement investigator and former military. I live in the Pacific Northwest and spend much of my free time in remote mountain areas. I was also a skeptic several years ago until I have some very interesting experiences in a two remote locations. Yes, there is something unusual out there. I have seen it and am still puzzled what it is. I have recently consulted two scientists who have studied this topic as well as read a report concerning DNA testing. I have also read military reports of special forces on night missions encountering whatever this is. After reviewing all of the evidence and pondering my own personal experiences I have come to the conclusion something very unusual is out there and to me it appears to be a very large human?? Being a investigator with years of experience I can only depend on evidence obtained from what I see,hear,smell and taste (senses) then examine physical evidence. Therefore my message to the "skeptics" and "researchers" go out there and see for yourself then report what you have found. Spend several nights out in the mountains and do some real "research" or continue to be an internet "skeptic" or "researcher".

what does bigfoot taste like?

• 2 weeks later...

There is no good proof of Bigfoot... Otherwise we'd not be speculating on BF, but BF would be a fact. That the supposed evidence that has been put forward wasn't verified, or repeatable, is why BF still fails to have scientific evidence.

On 6/25/2017 at 0:29 PM, PrisonerX said:

Same old whining and crying about your wishful thinking being sufficient for you but not for others with the ability to think.

There is no evidence and your foot dragging and inability to produce evidence shows just how pathetic your stance is.

On 6/26/2017 at 4:41 PM, PrisonerX said:

I don't care if you believe in BF. The fact that you refuse to support your position is simply that you cannot. You have no evidence so you can't post anything.

You know, for two nights in a row I watched in my back yard beginning at dusk to see what had killed one of my chickens. I saw house cats, and something I did not even know existed. It was a few Jaguarundi. I reported this to the Alabama game and fish commission. My report will join a few more unconfirmed reports of the animal seen in southern Alabama. We know they exist because there are a few in captivity, and they are native to another country.

The difference here is all the reported sightings of Bigfoot can go on the unconfirmed list too. They cannot really be used as "proof" bigfoot exist because there is no creature in captivity, skeletal remains, bodies, or anything identifiable, or comparable as bigfoot.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stereologist said:

I don't care if you believe in BF. The fact that you refuse to support your position is simply that you cannot. You have no evidence so you can't post anything.

I don't think a requirement of evidence is necessary for belief. The stories alone, some of them from respected people, leads many to believe. 

This thread is about evidence, so there's no crime in demanding evidence. And nothing wrong in pointing out why specific things brought up are insufficient. But I see nothing wrong in continuing to bring forth suspected evidence to again be inspected.

I see many people posting, "There is no evidence, so shut down the thread.". Is that really what these threads on UM are about?

• Like 1