Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Entity Harrassment

kais_1

i think im being harrassed by a entity, maybe not harrased, might even be being helped...but i dont know what to do..

they have shown me a few things using there eyes..they have touched me a few times, spoke to me but i still dont get why me???

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kais_1

• Mike G

• Cybele

• Sakari

i think im being harrassed by a entity, maybe not harrased, might even be being helped...but i dont know what to do..

they have shown me a few things using there eyes..they have touched me a few times, spoke to me but i still dont get why me???

You say in the first sentence that it is a singular "entity", but then in the remainder of the post refer to "they" and "their", inferring the presence of multiple entities. Which is it? And how did you come to that conclusion?

How about you give us a list of things that are happening.

here goes

doors opening closing, slamming

people walking round bedside clanging and making noise

sexual abuse

*snip*

nosie all over the house

one day i lost my temper and hit a chair into a table and a voice immedialtey appeared and said wait and se what we do next..

lots more has gone on, but its hard to put into words

Edited by Saru
Removed explicit description

You say in the first sentence that it is a singular "entity", but then in the remainder of the post refer to "they" and "their", inferring the presence of multiple entities. Which is it? And how did you come to that conclusion?

i think there is more than one due to the amount of noise which comes from around me when im alone

i think there is more than one due to the amount of noise which comes from around me when im alone

Then why do you open up your OP by saying that you think you are being harassed by an "entity", inferring a singular presence? Forgive me if I seem to be over-analyzing your posts, but in lieu of any presented evidence supporting your claims to construe, your posts are all one has to determine the legitimacy of your claims. And frankly, I am not convinced.

What else have you got?

I think the first thing that you need to do is to have a thorough physical to make sure nothing is going on medically that could cause audio/visual hallucinations. There are many syndromes and diseases which can. After you have done that, assuming all is well, then have a psych check. I am not saying you are crazy, I am simply saying it is better to sort out the mundane before you start down the road of paranormal.

As for the sexual episodes, those are not uncommon in young men, well men in general. Even if you are not consciously thinking about sex it does not mean your subconscious is not taking a little naughty vaycay of its own.

As was written in a previous post I am not convinced of a paranormal cause for your incidents. Start with the small stuff and go from there.

Then why do you open up your OP by saying that you think you are being harassed by an "entity", inferring a singular presence? Forgive me if I seem to be over-analyzing your posts, but in lieu of any presented evidence supporting your claims to construe, your posts are all one has to determine the legitimacy of your claims. And frankly, I am not convinced.

What else have you got?

i havent got much more, this has been going on for sum time now...and im suprised myself as to why its happening to me...

*snip*

i heard the voices, very clearly, right next to me, not in my mind or anywhere, the voice came from besides me...i didint see anything much, alol i did was hear and feel..this is the truth wether u believe it or not..

Edited by Saru
Removed more explicit references

What is it you are hoping the good members of this community can possibly do to help you? I mean, besides making yourself appear a bit comical and causing a questionable aura to develop around your online UM persona, what is it you hope to gain by sharing this? Don't you realize that, assuming any of this is even true, we can't do a single thing to aid or otherwise help you?

I think the first thing that you need to do is to have a thorough physical to make sure nothing is going on medically that could cause audio/visual hallucinations. There are many syndromes and diseases which can. After you have done that, assuming all is well, then have a psych check. I am not saying you are crazy, I am simply saying it is better to sort out the mundane before you start down the road of paranormal.

As for the sexual episodes, those are not uncommon in young men, well men in general. Even if you are not consciously thinking about sex it does not mean your subconscious is not taking a little naughty vaycay of its own.

As was written in a previous post I am not convinced of a paranormal cause for your incidents. Start with the small stuff and go from there.

This is the best advice so far in my view...

One that should not be ignored...

What is it you are hoping the good members of this community can possibly do to help you? I mean, besides making yourself appear a bit comical and causing a questionable aura to develop around your online UM persona, what is it you hope to gain by sharing this? Don't you realize that, assuming any of this is even true, we can't do a single thing to aid or otherwise help you?

i started this thread becuase i wanted answers....nothing else

im not having audio/visual hallucinations, not that i know of anyways, when they touched me numerous times i felt the touch, i did not imagine it...

im not having audio/visual hallucinations, not that i know of anyways, when they touched me numerous times i felt the touch, i did not imagine it...

as for my opening post, when i stated that they let me see with there eyes i meant that i was in my bedroom, and i know perfectly well what it looks like, but i was seeing a different room, different bedsheets, different layout, different furniture.. they let me see a part of there life i think...

Kais, please avoid posting sexually explicit descriptions - remember we have members as young as 13 on the forums.

Thank you.

Is any of this happening close to when you fall asleep or wake up? You say you've heard voices and felt touches when no one was in the room. I'm curious as to why you didn't consider the possibility of hallucinations.

I have experienced tactile hallucinations before, though not of the sort you described, and they do feel very real, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are caused by invisible entities.

i started this thread becuase i wanted answers....nothing else

What makes you believe anyone here can provide that to you?

Is any of this happening close to when you fall asleep or wake up? You say you've heard voices and felt touches when no one was in the room. I'm curious as to why you didn't consider the possibility of hallucinations.

I have experienced tactile hallucinations before, though not of the sort you described, and they do feel very real, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are caused by invisible entities.

no this all happned when i was wide awake, but most of the time i had the duvet over my head lol..i havent hallucinated i dont tink so anyways, coz ive been in same state of mind throughout the happenings..

What makes you believe anyone here can provide that to you?

i dont belive i can get answers here, coz no one was in my shoes to experience what i did over the past few years..

i just thought maybe sumone can give me pointers on seeing more clearly or understanding whats going on more

they did something to my feet, both of them, i felt sensations of heat on both legs, really hot almost burning, then i felt pricks really sharply in all my toes, like splinters going in or pulling them out, then i also felt skin being peeled off from around the nails, but when i looked at my feet they looked no different....i was just feeling all this pain, but nuthing was there to make it seem real, i wasnt hallucinating or anything..so what gives?

kais... I'm not giving you answers to what's going on, but I will suggest some things to help you try to find out.

You probably should go see a doctor. Not trying to say anything is wrong with you, but better safe than sorry.

I don't know if you are alone in your house or not.. But if other people live with you, find out if anything is happening with them.

For the house- try looking at mundane measures. Houses can make all sorts of sounds, most often caused by things contractors can check out. Like construction, plumbing, electric, air system, maybe even pest control. Sometimes in "odder yet" instances things like underground lines seeping out noxious gasses can have some pretty serious effects on a person. So might not be a bad idea to find out the history of the house and property- find out what kinds of renovations have been done, what kind of stuff could be underground on the property.

they did something to my feet, both of them, i felt sensations of heat on both legs, really hot almost burning, then i felt pricks really sharply in all my toes, like splinters going in or pulling them out, then i also felt skin being peeled off from around the nails, but when i looked at my feet they looked no different....i was just feeling all this pain, but nuthing was there to make it seem real, i wasnt hallucinating or anything..so what gives?

Seems like a huge leap to attribute any of that to an evil ghostly entity bent on torturing you. If that happened to me, I would just make an appointment with my doctor. What I wouldn't do is instantly equate it to spirits, or ask people online for help with my foot pain.

no this all happned when i was wide awake, but most of the time i had the duvet over my head lol..i havent hallucinated i dont tink so anyways, coz ive been in same state of mind throughout the happenings..

Can you elaborate on what you mean by the statement that you've been "in the same state of mind throughout", and why that would prevent your experiences from being hallucinations?

I've experienced something like this--or at least I did--on and off for a year or two. I'd feel pinpricks on my body at night, especially in the feet, feelings of something touching them, and other odd sensations such as formication (the feeling of ants or small insects crawling on the skin. This mostly occurred in the lower body. I'm not entirely sure what they were, but you might look into restless leg syndrome, as well getting your Vitamin D and B12 levels checked. Those are things that were suggested to me when I described the symptoms to various doctors. The supplementation with B12 and D seems to have taken care of the symptoms.

Edited by Cybele

Seems like a huge leap to attribute any of that to an evil ghostly entity bent on torturing you. If that happened to me, I would just make an appointment with my doctor. What I wouldn't do is instantly equate it to spirits, or ask people online for help with my foot pain.

im not asking anyone to help with my foot pain, im merely sharing what happned

i also noticed horrible smells at the time all this was happening, dunno where they came from, really bad body odur, and other smells...

Can you elaborate on what you mean by the statement that you've been "in the same state of mind throughout", and why that would prevent your experiences from being hallucinations?

I've experienced something like this--or at least I did--on and off for a year or two. I'd feel pinpricks on my body at night, especially in the feet, feelings of something touching them, and other odd sensations such as formication (the feeling of ants or small insects crawling on the skin. This mostly occurred in the lower body. I'm not entirely sure what they were, but you might look into restless leg syndrome, as well getting your Vitamin D and B12 levels checked. Those are things that were suggested to me when I described the symptoms to various doctors. The supplementation with B12 and D seems to have taken care of the symptoms.

i mean i been sane throughout the occurances, what i felt and saw, and smelt, were with my senses, they were not being overloaded eitehr was my mind.

I would always rule out something physical first...Just to be safe.

I used to get hot flashes in my feet..Sounds crazy i know,but my sister told me that she gets that too and it's from Fibromyalgia...The brain is a very complex thing and if these things are occurring a lot,you should rule out any physical issues that might be causing this first.Just my opinion...