Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Remote Viewing Experiences

Blueogre2

Hello forum, I have been interested in occult phenomena for about ten years now, and among the many things I have read up on the topic of remote viewing is close to my heart. A few months ago I was having a discussion on the subject and my companion brought up an interesting point, basically what he said was this... That remote viewing could not be real due to the fact that it would be impossible to filter out all of the psychic information floating around to focus on any one particular target. So I was wondering if anyone has had remote viewing experiences that would contradict that statement. Furthermore I am just intrigued to hear what people have done with the technique

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beany

• Blueogre2

• incarnatehellraiser

• regeneratia

To be honest with you, I used to remote view every night... whether it was a dream or not I dont know, but it more than likely was my imagination and dream state... I used to have to clear my mind completely to be able to sleep and this is when it happened... but Like I said, probably only dreams.

To be honest with you, I used to remote view every night... whether it was a dream or not I dont know, but it more than likely was my imagination and dream state... I used to have to clear my mind completely to be able to sleep and this is when it happened... but Like I said, probably only dreams.

Interesting, even through you suspect that it may all have been dream events. Did you ever try to verify your experiences? For example get someone to go to a certain location and then see if you could see what was there and then have them confirm it?

I would love to talk about my experiences. But the minute or hour that I do, I get attacked and insulted because I do not feel inclined to prove anything to anyone else. I contend this is not the place, not the site, to tell about things that are personal.

Just want to say that I have experienced this, for a while on a routine basis, and that some of what I have seen and known is real and accurate when I checked it out. I owuld not call myself always accurate, for I have not checked all experiences out for accuracy.

Edited by regeneratia

Googling SRI & military remote-viewing brings up a lot of hits. It's interesting stuff.

I would love to talk about my experiences. But the minute or hour that I do, I get attacked and insulted because I do not feel inclined to prove anything to anyone else. I contend this is not the place, not the site, to tell about things that are personal.

Just want to say that I have experienced this, for a while on a routine basis, and that some of what I have seen and known is real and accurate when I checked it out. I owuld not call myself always accurate, for I have not checked all experiences out for accuracy.

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I won't insult you, feel free to share

Googling SRI & military remote-viewing brings up a lot of hits. It's interesting stuff.

Yeah I know its really good stuff, but now I am interested in hearing people's personal accounts of remote viewing

to be honest i was very young when it all happened so never thought of getting someone else to confirm it.

Well I can't speak for anyone else, but I won't insult you, feel free to share

Yeah I know its really good stuff, but now I am interested in hearing people's personal accounts of remote viewing

The problem with that is it opens up all sorts of opportunities for ridicule & snide remarks about what are very personal experiences, and it often becomes a debate or an opportunity to attack instead of a conversation. : (

I wish I could remote view.The fact that the military have trained people to do it,frustrates me no end.I am clairvoyant,and I see plenty,but I cannot control it ,or guide it,as they do .

Its sad there's a forum for just such discussions,but you have to be afraid to discuss it,for fear of ridicule.

Yeah, some people have been pretty beaten up verbally, when all they were looking for was some information or a safe place to share their experiences.

Well yes, I am aware that there are a lot of rather mean sceptics on this site and I can understand the reluctance that many people might have in wanting to share but lets be real people, whats the point in joining a forum like this if you have no intention of sharing your experiences? But if nobody feels up to it then I understand

I'd be happy to share in private.

What's funny is there is nothing to share. It's like telling your wife you went down to the store and saw they are having a sale. Whether you did it physically or spiritually makes no difference does it? Really the only thing that would be interesting would be to be able to describe something that has never been seen (by present company).

Thank you for sharing your personal point of view. However, do not mistake it for universal truth.

What's funny is there is nothing to share. It's like telling your wife you went down to the store and saw they are having a sale. Whether you did it physically or spiritually makes no difference does it? Really the only thing that would be interesting would be to be able to describe something that has never been seen (by present company).

Well, I suppose you can look at it that way. I however feel that a natural ability to see anything that is happening in the world without technological assistance would be awesome. As for seeing what no one else can see, well I hear remote viewing can be used to see the whole universe, not just what happens on earth so it could potentially revolutionise astronomy

During certain situations I feel as if I am watching things happen from another point of view. Like I can see myself as well as everthing else around me. It's like I am watching from out of my body and with my own eyes at the same time. This type of this is actually common with people so I've heard. Especially athletes during compation believe it or not.

I think remote viewing is a not uncommon experience, but that it's usually either ignored or misidentified. I'm wondering how many people have pictures pop up in their minds out of no where, or short videos running in their mind's eye. This is how remote viewing manifests itself for me. I have been able to verify some of it, but not all. I've played around with it some, but decided my time & energy would be better expended on other more positive endeavors.