Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

To Leaders, Ancient Ones, Politicians

Blue^Hunter

:innocent::innocent::innocent::blink::blink::blink: ....

:no: ... Not again another "prophecy of mother-spaceship" is coming towards our earth :blink:

Any opinion..???

TO LEADERS, ANCIENT ONES, POLITICIANS AND

ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that in the year 2012-2013 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Holy Mountain.

We are the Ancient Lights of the Moon = Mother-Spaceship

We are here to protect you humans ( Our Creations ) from the enemy of the ancient ( Nibiru ) The Destroyer as it is coming at the end of the great cycle....Peace to ye all lost souls.

Continue reading at : http://theblackbookwisdom.yolasite.com/

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue^Hunter

• NemoMysterio

• SamDavies

• daavin

Thanks, bro. Bring your own beer.

Urmmm dear bro, I am woman and i prefer whisky :rofl: Cheeerrsssss....

So the craft will protect us? What can we, un advanced beings, do to protect ourselves? I doubt everyone is going to trust the first giant spaceship that comes around, to protect us.

So these are super advance beings who are not only able to master the art of space travel but are also able to create life...but they don't know Earth has more than one hemisphere. Yeah I'm feeling really safe here.

So these are super advance beings who are not only able to master the art of space travel but are also able to create life...but they don't know Earth has more than one hemisphere. Yeah I'm feeling really safe here.

Smiley-ROFL.gif?et=2xY%2B1N%2BFIF0lZ3AQl93Weg&nmid=65449655

I feel you! Don't worry wayland co. will keep us safe...

Edited by Nuke_em

Looks like someone put up a bad D&D idea on the Internet gabbing crap from all over the place.

....Peace to ye all lost souls.

"Ye" - really? Someone has been listening to christmas carols, reading the King James Bible a bit much or really loves Pirate Movies :w00t::rolleyes:

Aye me maties and peace be to YE too.

PS: Can you keep the noise of the engines down - we have by-laws about that kind of thing between 10pm and 6am, thank you and have a lovely visit.

Head in Hands! Sounds like the same mob with "We give you the name, Alabama," October 2007 (?) and there was a huge NO SHOW. :sleepy: At least I learnt that during a brief time there three dates simultaneously around the earth :P .

AND 2012-2013!! They've already started the, whoops! Didn't happen in 2012 so let's get everyone started on 2013 :no: !!!!!!!!!

bull ALERT!

we give you the name - SNOW CONE :) ..remember that one?

..but they don't know Earth has more than one hemisphere..

they've got a lot on their minds, bro :tu:

Rofl! That wasn't aimed at you it was aimed at the mothetship

..... I knew that :P

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ...

Earthly Beings... plsss be friendly and warmly to ourrrrrrr so called " creators" aka Ancient Aliens back to earth..:sleepy:

:yes::yes::yes: .... :P

bull ALERT!

we give you the name - SNOW CONE :) ..remember that one?

they've got a lot on their minds, bro :tu:

Forgot all about the SNOW CONE :w00t: , till you brought it up :wacko: .

the website reminded me of "The Invisibles" for some reason ("The Matrix" ripped them off, and they in turn had ripped off "Valis" but whatever.)

Our Mother Earth :blink::blink::blink: ... is the playground of the old serpent :wacko:

satan%20=%20the%20old%20serpent%202.png

... :blink: This interdimensional Earth is scarrrryyy :ph34r:

burning%20hell.png

What if this... is REAL and the moon is actually a giant mother spacecraft :no: ... Screammmmmmmm... :sleepy:

eternal%20paradise%202.png

holy%20cross.png

Looks an awfull lot like the Project Blue Beam.

Gotta look out for the first step: the finding of an old ancient relic after an earthquake that will "reveal secrets" about our history and will be used in the process of implementing a new world religion, possibly based on new-age.

I have no clue if that is even real, could be another cover up. But you know, I'll be there, watching and I will only let myself be guided by my own pure, inner feelings.