Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Triangle UFO filmed by Security cam

icey7

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skinwalkers Haunted Woods 2005

• Robbo

• Shego

• Timothy

Assuming it is a UFO, it is moving very slowly. I wonder how many other reports there were of this object?

Assuming it is a UFO, it is moving very slowly. I wonder how many other reports there were of this object?

one users comments on his youtube page says:

"I know you told me that ppl send you these videos. But you gotta admit its weird. All the videos you receive and post are always with a view from a parking lot"...

Looks too perfect to me...even the CCTV footage. Almost looks HD, which is a lot of data to store if you're recording constantly. There is a sort of faint orange halo around the 'craft' suggesting the lights are quite bright - yet I can't see any reflection in the truck windows.

I agree it just doesn't look right... I know the perspective change as the lights move across the sky might be accurate, but it just looks wrong. Even the straight path they take feels fishy to me.

This is laughable. It's awfully convenient that the UFO just happens to frame itself perfectly within the shot.

The camera is placed fairly low to the ground when CCTV cameras are always placed high up so they can't be tampered with.

This video has audio too, a lot of security cams can't record audio.

And of course judging from the explosions and particle effects in the little title screen this person clearly knows their way around SFX software. My guess would be AfterEffects. Animating a triangle and 3 lights is very simple.

This is laughable. It's awfully convenient that the UFO just happens to frame itself perfectly within the shot.

The camera is placed fairly low to the ground when CCTV cameras are always placed high up so they can't be tampered with.

This video has audio too, a lot of security cams can't record audio.

And of course judging from the explosions and particle effects in the little title screen this person clearly knows their way around SFX software. My guess would be AfterEffects. Animating a triangle and 3 lights is very simple.

I wouldn't say they know their way around it, tutorials are pretty easy to follow and whatever they did looks pretty terrible! :w00t:

The video didn't start right when the "UFO" enters and leaves the scene, but cut only the middle.

That's not a good sign.

Edit: and "Subscribe Now or Else" ?

Edited by manacaca

I'm sorry, but it looks too perfect to the point where it looks like CGI or something. I would call hoax.

Keep your eyes on the object; you'll notice that the camera shakes like it's in a wind, and the buildings 'dance' up and down. However, the object does not; its path stays perfectly smooth.

Keep your eyes on the object; you'll notice that the camera shakes like it's in a wind, and the buildings 'dance' up and down. However, the object does not; its path stays perfectly smooth.

How would the wind affect the object?

Edited by Mademoiselle de Lioncourt

How would the wind affect the object?

It wouldn't affect the object.

the camera shakes like it's in a wind, and the buildings 'dance' up and down

He said the camera shakes - which would cause everything in the entire shot to appear to shake but the alleged 'craft' does not. Hence fake.

• 3 weeks later...

It is pimpin' through town, haha!

- T

It wouldn't affect the object.

He said the camera shakes - which would cause everything in the entire shot to appear to shake but the alleged 'craft' does not. Hence fake.

Great clarification!

- T

THE USUAL FAKE GARBAGE!!

FFS - primary school IT students really peev me with this POW

:lol:

- T