Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would love a reading, please <3

soamaze

Hello, I would love if someone could offer me a reading. My life is an absolute MESS right now in several areas and I've literally lost hope. My name is Noémie and my birthdate is 11/04/1984 - please let me know if any other information is needed. Thank you in advance.

By PM please :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soamaze

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• Neognosis

• Leah G.

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is your life a mess? I don't think a "psychic" is going to be able to help you. The first thing about getting your "mess" in order is to take control of your life, take a realistic inventory, decide what you want and how you can get it. and make hard, but healthy, decisions that will get you that result, or help you deal with the idea of not being able to achieve whatever is lacking or "messy" in your life right now.

Easier said than done. I'm aware of the steps I need to take to fix what I feel is wrong in my life and I've been doing them. I'm just looking for a greater perspective on whether or not these steps will lead me to my desired end result or if I should take a different approach. To each their own.

I'd still like a reading.

Why is your life a mess? I don't think a "psychic" is going to be able to help you. The first thing about getting your "mess" in order is to take control of your life, take a realistic inventory, decide what you want and how you can get it. and make hard, but healthy, decisions that will get you that result, or help you deal with the idea of not being able to achieve whatever is lacking or "messy" in your life right now.

Hello, I would love if someone could offer me a reading. My life is an absolute MESS right now in several areas and I've literally lost hope. My name is Noémie and my birthdate is 11/04/1984 - please let me know if any other information is needed. Thank you in advance.

By PM please :)

No promises but I will try to fit you in sometime this week and I will PM you.

Gracie.

Why is your life a mess? I don't think a "psychic" is going to be able to help you.

This forum which is titled -Psychic Readings- is dedicated to readings first and foremost, and you keep saying this in numerous posts that you don't believe a "psychic" can help them. I'm asking you to stop this and respect that people have their own autonomy in knowing what they are asking for, without having to justify or get into a debate on why they want a reading etc. I keep seeing this happening and it goes against the nature of this forum. When we have a place here for members to give readings and practice, you are not the authority to tell a person who is requesting a reading that it can't help them. It may be your belief that psychics can't help, and if you wish to debate that elsewhere on the boards where it is permitted to do so then go ahead.

If you believe you have advice which can help and is not in the form of a psychic reading then by all means do what everyone else does, and just state you are not doing a reading, just offering advice.

If you wish to respond to this contact me by PM as i do not wish to derail this thread further. Sorry for the interruption Soamaze.

Thank you

Thank you.

No promises but I will try to fit you in sometime this week and I will PM you.

Gracie.