Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Trail Cam Pic

Particle Noun

Ok, it's not a blob squatch, and there are some intriguing elements to this, but overall this won't do anything to settle anything.

If it is a hoax, I'd lean more toward well crafted model, as the skin below the hair (if that's what I'm seeing) leads me away from a suit theory. But you could craft the upper part of a model like that and individually plant hair.

2012%2BWatermarked%2BGamcam%2BPhoto.jpg

Here is the blog where info on the image can be found. There isn't much there to back this up one way or another.

The Search for Bigfoot

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neognosis

• Particle Noun

• hucksterfoot

• Rafterman

So THAT is where my crazy uncle Rick has been all this time!!!!...But seriously that just screams out makeup. Even more so due to the fact that it is a back shot, and we can;t see anything but a really serious mullet

Ok, it's not a blob squatch, and there are some intriguing elements to this, but overall this won't do anything to settle anything.

If it is a hoax, I'd lean more toward well crafted model, as the skin below the hair (if that's what I'm seeing) leads me away from a suit theory. But you could craft the upper part of a model like that and individually plant hair.

Here is the blog where info on the image can be found. There isn't much there to back this up one way or another.

The Search for Bigfoot

So this must be one of the dumber bigfoots to run across a trail cam - because according to BFRO - Bigfoots almost always are keenly aware of trailcams and avoid them like the plague, because they are so intelligent and don't like their pictures taken and all that. Which according to BFRO explains the utter lack of good trailcam photos.

What a true needle in the haystack moment!

Any exif data for this image?

*denotes sarcasm

Also, they are smart enough to not eat cows because um...they know cows are human food and they...um...don't want to antagonize us by...uh...eating our food supply? or something.

If it is a hoax, I'd lean more toward well crafted model, as the skin below the hair (if that's what I'm seeing) leads me away from a suit theory.

I see what you're saying, but fake suits also have a "skin" underneath the hair. Could be as simple as a polyester or leather "skin".

yep could be. There is no way to know. Nice job by whomever if it is a hoax, and if it's not, there is not way to prove that, so, not much to argue over or discuss as far as I can tell.

Bobo is that you?

A few too many red flags if you ask me. For one thing, we're expected to believe that someone has been sitting on it for 4 years? And why all of the secrecy and withholding of information?

Of course it is a hoax. Don't be ridiculous.

also, I wonder if the biologists who cataloged that new amphibian in India copyrighted their photos too:

This image and its use on the various websites, discussion forums blogs and any other form of social media, for purposes of discussion/evaluation/research by the general public, Bigfoot Researchers and/or the media, BE ON NOTICE: the copyright MUST be maintained and placed on any images taken from this photo for any purpose and/or distributed or displayed in any manner.

Looks like this squatch was smart enough to turn his back to the camera at just the right instant. Matt Moneytaker told me they were intelligent. :wacko:

Who's going to be the first to claim it is real based on some kind of musculature that couldn't POSSIBLY be faked?

Let's remember this person after it comes out that it was Penn and Teller again, or something like that.

Not to mention, that's the best looking trailcam picture I've ever seen. It even looks professionally lit.`

Head on over to the trailcam thread and do a few comparisons.

The Search for Bigfoot

Looks like one of my old Gilly suits, LOL

So, was Bigfoot backing his way to the camera when this was taken?

No shots before or after?

It's fun, but no more convincing than any other of the hoaxes.

Looks like one of my old Gilly suits, LOL

I think a ghillie suit is a much more plausible explanation for 1 o 2 "sightings."

There is a more clear photo up without the watermark now.

Edit to add: More drama than Bigfoot over there. :]

I'm thinking that is a Summersweet (Clethra alnifolia) shrub ...Bigfoot is blocking the view.

Edited by hucksterfoot

So, was Bigfoot backing his way to the camera when this was taken?

No shots before or after?

It's fun, but no more convincing than any other of the hoaxes.

Well the blog says the witness has a series of photo's so there might be more. Not holding my breath. ^_^

I'm going to go right out and claim someone is trying hard to get on the next season of Face Off. :lol:

The Search for Bigfoot

I do not have a lot of time, but enough......Anyone that knows about trail cameras, how to use, how they work, etc. would and should see red flags everywhere.Not just red flags, obvious mistakes by the hoaxer on this.

Questions :

One : Where is the time stamp on the picture? ( A thing all trail cameras have )

There is not one, because this was not taken with a trail camera.It was taken with a regular camera.

Two : Why is whatever it is walking into a low lying branch?

Anyone hunt or hike here?.....I hope so, so they will also understand a animal of any kind would not be walking into a low lying branch like the picture shows.Would you?Remember, it is dark out.No arm up to get ready to guard eyes, or move the branch.Dumb Bif did not even walk on a game trail.

Three : Did Bigfoot walk out of the tree the camera is on? .........If not, where are the other pictures of bif's side, before he turned to walk directly away from the camera?

How many people see animals, or people that matter walk, and turn this close to a tree.I have never captured a animal walking directly with it's back to a tree, never, and this close to the tree....No way.Even in the farest stretch someone will say it is possible, there would be a better picture of Bif's profile ( trail cameras take " bursts " of pictures depending on the setting ).....Oh wait, they covered that conveniently.

Number of images in this series: This will not be disclosed OR what number this photo is in the series,

Four : Why is a trail camera pointed to a low lying branch in the first place, and not a game trail, or open area?

Answers :

There is not one, because this was not taken with a trail camera.It was taken with a regular camera.Also, same answer as above, and a little more.No one points a trail camera to a area they will not have a good chance of catching something.A game trail, a area where a animal walks around, or travels, facing as so a animal will be caught walking towards, or away from the camera ( at an angle ) so many pictures will be taken of the animal as it walks away, or by the camera.

No one puts a camera towards a branch, and 6 feet up a tree.( isn't Bif supposed to be 7 - 9 feet tall? )Look at the angle, this camera would have to be at least this high up.

Oh wait, no angle....Hmmm...Strange, trail cameras are put with a slight downward angle to capture a animals entire body, and not just antlers or a ears.

Gotta go now.

I agree. There are red flags all over this. I think it's a neato picture, but doesn't get anyone anywhere.

looks like he stopped for a pee lol.....Definately a fake.

post-2294-0-19034700-1330045369_thumb.jpg

Enhanced. Biggest red flag for me? look at the base of both arms toward the bottom of the picture. You can SEE FOLIAGE WHERE THE ARMS SHOULD BE. So, either the arms are bent at a VERY weird angle, or, its some sort of model bust.

Edit: I didn't do the enhancements. User VincentGrimore at BFF is responsible.

Edited by Particle Noun

There is no EXIF information, which is a huge red flag. Also the owner of the photo says they cropped it...another red flag.