Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World WAR 3 The perfect storm for real ?

MysteryX

Politicans acting like children is one thing. Throwing around nukes for no reason is quite another.

The Middle East flares up all the time. Random blood letting seems to be a hobby of the area. The world powers know this, they've talked endlessly about their positions, and unless Israel is days away from being wiped out there's really nothing there that remotely justifies nukes. Unless the leaders of China, Russia, and NATO are the dumbest ****s to every live they've studied the situation and have worked out their positions and actions they would take should something major happened. And I'm sure using nukes is way down in the list.

Korea? The Norks have become a running joke and even China is getting tired of their crap. The only way that nukes become involved here is if the North decides to believe in their own myths and completely ignores China's orders. If that happens China will have a hard time justifying steping in while the South rip the Norks a new one.

Taiwan has actually calmed down over the last few years and relations between them and China have actually improved. Now they could break down again but this would be a process. China isn't going to wake up tomorrow and decide out of the blue that they feel like invading Taiwan today.

Flare up do happen but wars on a global scale simply do not happen out of no where. There's always some kind of build up. And if India and Pakistan, two nations that hate each other, can avoid nuking each other I think it's safe to say that nations like the US and China, who want to maintain good relations with each other, aren't going to be jumping to push the button.

Politicans acting like children is one thing. Throwing around nukes for no reason is quite another.

The Middle East flares up all the time. Random blood letting seems to be a hobby of the area. The world powers know this, they've talked endlessly about their positions, and unless Israel is days away from being wiped out there's really nothing there that remotely justifies nukes. Unless the leaders of China, Russia, and NATO are the dumbest ****s to every live they've studied the situation and have worked out their positions and actions they would take should something major happened. And I'm sure using nukes is way down in the list.

Korea? The Norks have become a running joke and even China is getting tired of their crap. The only way that nukes become involved here is if the North decides to believe in their own myths and completely ignores China's orders. If that happens China will have a hard time justifying steping in while the South rip the Norks a new one.

Taiwan has actually calmed down over the last few years and relations between them and China have actually improved. Now they could break down again but this would be a process. China isn't going to wake up tomorrow and decide out of the blue that they feel like invading Taiwan today.

Flare up do happen but wars on a global scale simply do not happen out of no where. There's always some kind of build up. And if India and Pakistan, two nations that hate each other, can avoid nuking each other I think it's safe to say that nations like the US and China, who want to maintain good relations with each other, aren't going to be jumping to push the button.

I remember a quote where a Frenchman said there could be no war in 1914 since there just wasn't money for it. Quaint thinking never seems to go away where irrational behavior is concerned.

Alex Jones seems to forget that the top 2 percent cant live with out the bottom 98 percent. How would the top 2 percent deffend against such a number. One day it will explode but not in a full scale nuke war. It would not serve those that one thinks. Who will farm who will maintain power who will polish there boats who will take care of health care. The top policy makers and yes I mean above the president of any counrty destroys what they need to survive will not happen. Nuclear weapons are so 1960 it`s pathetic. they mean nothing now as if used on a ww3 scale is pointless. A rouge nation might use one but that would hadled very quickly. For example Iran uses one NK uses one Russia will not back those actions so to think so is silly.

The threat is a rouge nuke and we know is will not spark a 3rd ww

I remember a quote where a Frenchman said there could be no war in 1914 since there just wasn't money for it. Quaint thinking never seems to go away where irrational behavior is concerned.

In 1914 everyone was looking forward to war, especially the French. The annoucement was met by cheering crowds. Not the same situation these days.

Corp,

Today we have a global crisis and before two world wars occurred because of global crisis.

Here I want to mention some about first part of the world war series (I believe the world wars are plannings of global elite, hence I used expression of "the world war series"anyway). Beginning from nineteenth century owners of this pathetic world order planned unnamed a global crisis and regional wars (ottoman vs tsardom of Russia and so on) during that period they created "the nation spring" to destroy empires, provoked ethnic groups (in popular saying "public(s)" or "nation(s)" )to attack empires, initiated civil wars and started the first world war in the early part of twentieth century. When the First World War finished, soldier losses of Allied Powers were 5,525,000 and soldier losses of Central Powers were 4,386,000. Somehow Central Powers were on losing side and more importantly there was not any empire among winner Allied Powers. It was some kinda weird end of the war. Frankly it's like I almost told you what first world war adventure is.

I'm sorry Muzzy but you need to read up on the end of the First World War. The British and French were Allied Powers and they still had their empires after the war. In fact their empires expanded. Portugal, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Japan...they all had intact empires by the end of the war. The empires that ended were the Russian, German, Ottoman, and Austro-Hungarian empires, all who lost in the war. Their empires were broken up so they wouldn't be able to challenege the Allied Powers, which isn't an odd ending to a war at all. In fact it's business as usual. Also loses do not give the whole story of how a war went. Many of the Allied loses were suffered by the Russians, who the Germans beat like a drum. However where the Central Powers lost the war was on the Western Front, not the Eastern. A quick brose through the Wiki page should be able to tell you why and how the Central Powers lost the war.

So if the goal of the First World War was to end empires it failed.

I don't want to mention the process of the Second World War. Because in the second world war the effect of global crisis is clear enough (the great depression). But I'd like you to know that the second world war was the project of selling weapon to escape from global crisis (this is why Hitler was determined to work up the angry).

The Second World War was a combination of the Great Depression and the peace terms placed on Germany after the First World War. With hindsight it's pretty clear that another war was just a matter of time, especially once strong nationalist parties were elected. Selling weapons had next to nothing to do with it. I'm sure weapon companies were more than happy to take advantage of the situation, but setting up the situation in the first place? No.

Today we have a global crisis yet again and this time we have an arab spring (due to they want to start a middle east based world war). You might disagree with me about those,

in fact, let's see what time says in future about it.

The Middle East has been a potential conflict point long before the Arab Spring. It's possible a serious war might break out there, but I don't think it will be from the hand of some shadow organization.

Alex Jones is the man! he is one of my absolute two favorite famous Texans (the other one is zz top, I got inspired by beards for my nickname :)).

He is a lion-hearted man against fat cats.

Sorry but Alex Jones just pushes conspiracy theories, some of which are truly insane. He uses people's paranoia to make money.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 1

If it comes to that rock and a hard place Israel will go nuclear against Damascus and Iran. Then if pressed by the world community Israel will and does have a plan to attack any. This includes EU, the United States, Russia and China. If we don't stop Iran and force Israel into a go it alone situation then everyone will regret it and it will go nuclear before it is over.

The "PLAN" is obviously not worth a "Rats ***" . Israel, would not even be able to launch anything against the Nuclear Powers because such attempts would be IMMEDIATELY detected and neutralised - this is the way to self - imposed Genocide, and ignorance is the path towards it. Why on earth should Western Powers even consider backing up a psycopathic Israel??