Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House hunting

zrina11

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone can give me a reading here, please.

We are looking to buy a new house. This is suppose to be a house we will stay in forever so I want everything to be perfect and it is really stressing me out. It just seems like if we like the house we don't like where it is and if we love the area, the house is not what we are looking for. Yesterday we went for a drive and found the nicest area I have ever seen but there are no houses for sale there. Will something come up soon? And also, will our house sell quickly? It's going on the market in couple of weeks.

And I am also worried that our house might sell before we find a new house.

I'm sensing things might be troublesome. But once you find the right house, it'll be the god send you are your family is looking for. Best wishes. :innocent:

Have any of the houses you have viewed been a longish distance, slightly up hill off the road by path/drive on a corner/U bend. It looks one level to me but sprawled out. Triangulated designed porch roof at the front/centred. I guess sort of ranch/villa/bungalow style but in a residential /surb area. teh angle of the path/drive in is slightly off to the right hand side on the curve/bend/u bend if you're approaching it up hill/ or on the counter clockwise bend. The space upwards and around is open and clean looking.

If you have not seen this yet, that's what i'm seeing as the place. If you have seen this place, go back and look at it again and make sure you're not being picky over something that may be how it is now but won;t be in the future.

Edited by AnVil

Thank you, guys for taking time to do reading for me.

AnVil, could this be the house you are talking about? My link We drove past it on Saturday. Haven't seen it inside yet but after I read what you said, I thought of this one straight away. It's on top of the hill and there is a clearing (golf course) about 50 m up the road from it.

Yes that looks a lot like it. And the second pic with the close up of the triangulated porch roof is what i was trying to get across. That's exactly how I saw it :tu:

What did you think of it driving by?

I fell in love with the street and when we drove past that house I didn't know it was for sale as there was no sign at the front. I was looking for another house on real estate page when I came across this one last night. Maybe it's a sign. I can see all of us being happy there. Just by looking at the pics, I can tell it feels very "homely". You know how some houses have that "good vibe"? Well, I think this one has it for sure.

Thanks again, AnVil.

The house looks gorgeous. Hope the viewing and all goes well. Let us know!

• Like 1

When the right house is found, then things will fall into place do not stress because, you will have your dream house soon when the time is right.

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone can give me a reading here, please.

We are looking to buy a new house. This is suppose to be a house we will stay in forever so I want everything to be perfect and it is really stressing me out. It just seems like if we like the house we don't like where it is and if we love the area, the house is not what we are looking for. Yesterday we went for a drive and found the nicest area I have ever seen but there are no houses for sale there. Will something come up soon? And also, will our house sell quickly? It's going on the market in couple of weeks.

And I am also worried that our house might sell before we find a new house.

Hi.

Well I wasn't going to speak up when I saw this but I'm on a role tonight, so here it goes.

I know houses seem like they are important..,but they are not. Material things will always fall short. We are wired for the grass is greener and lion ion the grass thinking. If you can forget that and understand where your real home is ... Then it won't matter.., then anything good about the house will make it perfect.

• 7 months later...

Ok, this is really interesting. After months of looking we finally found the house. The thing is, I forgot about this post and what you guys said but somehow I just stumbled up on it again. And you know what? Bd3, you were spot on. For months we have been looking in an area about 5 minutes from where we are at the moment but couple of weeks ago we went for a drive through the area about 35 minutes away and we got lost. As we were trying to find our way we saw a sign saying open house and we decided to stop and take a look. OMG! We all fell in love with the house and the view was something I could only dream of. The house sits on the side of the hill on 5 acres of beautiful land and has high pitched roof over the porch. It is up hill and on the right side.

It is so opposite of what we were looking for but then it turned out to be exactly what we need. It just feels like home. The most peaceful place I have every seen and it's funny how just few days earlier friend asked me, if money was no object where would I like to live and I told her I would like to have some land where I can have peace and quite and when I get up in the morning, I wanna walk outside and see mist rising over the hills and few white sheep grazing in the paddock. Well, this is exactly that and more. When we found out that it was within our budget I felt like I won lotto. Ever since then I felt like I'm on cloud nine and the rest of the family is just as happy and I think this place is exactly what we need to bring us closer together and to make kids spend more time outside. As a matter of fact, I think it has already brought us closer together cause we are spending more time together planning what we gonna do with the land and how we can make it into our private paradise. :)

Amazing how things work out. :)

I am actually thinking about getting some chickens and making some extra money with free range eggs. Do you think it's a good idea and would it take off? Free range eggs cost about $7 per dozen at supermarket so I thought if I sell it for cheaper, I can make some extra spending money. Any other advice would be welcomed too. :)

• Like 1

I am actually thinking about getting some chickens and making some extra money with free range eggs. Do you think it's a good idea and would it take off? Free range eggs cost about $7 per dozen at supermarket so I thought if I sell it for cheaper, I can make some extra spending money. Any other advice would be welcomed too. :)

I don't know anything about keeping chickens, but I'm being told in your situation, that 10 weeks of hard labour pays off. I'm being shown a particular chicken, i think it's the male one, he's white or your soon to be one is white. I'm being told the business venture is 'sound' ... I'm being shown that you need to Pay attention to the coup run, the hinges or something would need replaced in 3 years. The slightly smaller one that you see, is the better quality one to go for.

• Like 1

Too freaky! I actually saves a picture of a white rooster the other day to show it to a friend cause she was asking me what kind of chickens I'm going with. :) And chicken coop...Well, there is a one there already and I was wondering if it's big enough or should I get a bigger one and put it in one of the paddocks. Thank you sooooo much, b3 for taking time out to do this reading! You are truly gifted. <<hugs>>

• Like 1