Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit Box?

FLBlake

See the book section on how the afterlife has been proven and the DRV and EVP is repeatable objective evidence for the afterlife,Absolutely.''The Proof of the pudding is in the eating''

Direct responses are there and the afterlife has already been proven.

See the book section on how the afterlife has been proven and the DRV and EVP is repeatable objective evidence for the afterlife,Absolutely.''The Proof of the pudding is in the eating''

No offense, just a tip.....

If this is all you can keep saying without discussing what has been presented to you, we are all going no where with you discussion wise.

Reply with some facts, take the time to share your knowledge.You did not see me just say " AM radios waves are everywhere " and stop with that, I gave you some details.I took the time to try to explain my reasoning as to why ghosts are not what some think.( franks box ).

If you are not willing to take time, and actually read information, and explain why it is " wrong " ( not just " stupid facts " ) we are beating a dead horse with you.

I find it sad that some people can not be open minded enough to take in all of the opinions, and facts, and actually weigh them out and digest them.

I used to be a " believer " like that, until I did open my mind.......If you did this, it would actually help your hobby and research a lot.

Anyway, we are ......

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

• Like 1

Channeling Hank Stram ???? :w00t:

I find it sad that some people can not be open minded enough to take in all of the opinions, and facts, and actually weigh them out and digest them.

I used to be a " believer " like that, until I did open my mind.......If you did this, it would actually help your hobby and research a lot.

Quite right. It's funny how people who refuse to even consider rational or down to earth explanations are the ones who think of themselves as "open minded". Someone truly open minded would be willing to consider the rational explanations (and those outside of their own ideas) before just jumping to their version (I know some skeptics can be too quick to judge but I can understand them being jaded with so many of the easily disproven claims around). Stating facts and reasoning is much more beneficial to a discussion than someone just repeating "Oh yeah?" to everything.

• Like 1

See the book section on how the afterlife has been proven

That's NOT how it works. CITE your evidence. And that will need to be properly conducted research. If you won't do that, it is perfectly obvious why.

and the DRV and EVP is repeatable objective evidence for the afterlife,

Again, CITE the 'repeatable objective evidence'. I'm going to take a wild stab at the fact that you don't know what 'repeatable' or 'objective' actually means. But you can prove you do by citing that evidence. I'll happily take a long hard OBJECTIVE look at it. You should try that too.

Absolutely.''The Proof of the pudding is in the eating''

It's a little ironic that your only 'quote' is a (very bad) analogy. So far your posts have not contained one useful ontopic quote.

You clearly have no idea at all,uninformed, *Snip*,and BTW the afterlife has been proven,see the book section on the forum.

Electronic voice phenomenon is as real as the sun in the sky,but maybe not for those that are not all there.

Edited by Karlis
deleted offensive phrase

You clearly have no idea at all,uninformed

Inform us.....

I informed you.

And off topic a bit.....What is this huge importance to some " investigators " that everyone believe that ghosts are real?.......Why do some get so upset when people do not believe the " results " investigations get?

Does it really matter?

Is it that hard to say " this is what we are trying, and no, we have nothing of evidence yet.We know the tools we are using are not made for this, but this is all we have for now...We will continue to try because we believe what we are looking for exists, and maybe one day we will have conclusive results that will lead to technology for this use.".

I really do not get it.......

Why the hate?

edit to add, because you edited after I replied :

You clearly have no idea at all,uninformed, *Snip*, and BTW the afterlife has been proven,see the book section on the forum.

Electronic voice phenomenon is as real as the sun in the sky,but maybe not for those that are not all there.

Here is the issue I do not understand with people like you.Either you really believe what you say ( faith driven ), or you really do ignore the facts, or both.

You keep pointing to things that are not facts, and are opinion based only.I gave you facts on what it " could " be, not opinions, or faith based observations.

I am asking you to look above your quote at what I wrote, and tell me......Does my reply make sense to you?

If not, I am done conversing with you on these topics, as it will obviously go no where with faith only replies.

By the way, " skeptics " would love for all of these paranormal things to have real evidence, and to say we were wrong......We just need and want real facts, not faith based opinions....Same with most of the population really.

Edited by Karlis

Reading your post on Skip Sakari threw me right back to my CB radio days.. I used to love to skip... :)

ghostchaser I am sorry to say.. I started out reading your posts actually thinking that you were a objective ghost chaser.. but like the majority of people like you.. home grown ghost chasers that have watched a few shows.. taken what they have seen as fact.. did the same things the show did.. and got the same results and went WOW.. its all real.. and when someone disagree's you get all agro.. its something most of us on here have seen time and time again..

Sakari has put up a very plausable reason how the spirit boxes work.. and has also asks a basic question most of us will think.. why the scroll through the freq's why not leave it on one.. for me.. that is a extremely valid question and agrument right there.. Why not.. reason why.. is because nothing will happen.. all the so call responses wont happen.. because why you are hearing is snippets from stations around the world.. not from the spirits.. and i say around the world.. because in the right skip conditions you can talk from one side of the world to the other on a am radio.. have done it a number of times.. I think I still have my old log book from my cb days somewhere that has when I spoke to someone in another country etc..

Why all the debunking nonsense?

It is not debunking, it is education to the people whom know how to use it.......It can be verified.

It is no different than going onto a automobile repair forum......A few people may come in saying they know a better way to find a problem, using a tool not made for automotive repair...They will get a ton of advice why it is not good to do this, yet those few people know in their minds they are better, and know what they are doing.The people that listen to them might get there car running, not for long, but running.And they may run into bigger problems later.Spending more money to get the work done the right way.Finding out they should have been a little more thorough on their research.

Then there are the people looking to fix their cars, and do it right.They will be open to listen to proven ways, and people with experience in said repairs.These people are the ones trying to find answers, and are going about it without short cuts, and back yard mechanic replies.They are the ones whom have cars that run well, and stay maintained.....

Did I lose you again?

You choose not to use it, so farewell, and good luck to you.

Edited by Sakari

ok well i think everyone has a right to their own belief...some people are one sided and too accepting of the paranormal and then there is people who are wayyy too rational about debunking anything paranormal..i try to be somewhat rational about my experiences and be objective but im not looking for it to be answered by science in every aspect..this is why its called the friggen "unexplained" no pun intended with the website we are on lol..science "cannot" disprove the paranormal again why it is called the "unexplained" ...science can only prove up to what we know so far..and in the universe and all around us we prob know about a grand of sand in all the beaches that inhabit this entire friggen planet combined...i think people who are strong skeptics are like lawyers for science..they look for loopholes in the possible happenings to debunk it...they are not acceptable for something that cant be explained ..always have to have answer for it and a "rational" one..when it comes to a spiritual answer we dont have even a spec of understanding of it compared to science..and just because we dont have the answer doesnt mean the answer is no..its more like "not yet"..i think when coming across these things and experiencing them first hand you have to be objective and look for a rational one but not be too sided on either side..

when it comes to the video i posted with the spirit box..whoever it was saying "we dont want the quotes"

i didnt make the video for this site for it to be critiqued by skeptics worldwide inc. lol i made it cause of what i experienced and randomly saw this forum discussing this subject so i posted

and if you noticed on the video while i was there in person i pretty much heard and repeated what i heard while i was there..as well as the other person i was with...i have another video i could post from the same night..where i asked if someone was around to say one of our names..and 3 diff peoples voices said..greg...greg..greg..while its goin thru stations in a half a second..i mean cmon..experiment with it ..dont just try to scientifically explain it...use it for yourself and see

and for a device that scans the radio stations to get "full sentences" while its going thru many stations at once with the "same voice" in sentence" thats impossible..and of course skeptics are like oh its a "random word generator" yeah everythings a gag to make people believe..of course read up before what i said about skeptics and the alleged "lawyers for science"...kinda like the app "ghost radar" which in fact i randomly am the writer and performer of the funny theme song for it lol..

ive had my ovilus x.. my new phone with ghost radar on and my old phone "not hooked up to the internet or service..and all "3" say the same friggen word at the sametime...hmmm RANDOM WORD GENERATOR MY ASS lol..you know the chances of that happening..when one of the phones arent even hooked up to the internet and the ovilus is its own entiity only measures emf and assigns it as a word when it picks up something fluctuating...i swear like the snowball effect whoever started the word generator for all these devices ..its like their panic button or survey says at a gameshow for science lol..try experimenting with a grain a salt with an open mind..not for a day ..try living with it for a couple of months and with an "open mind" and you will see theres something more to these things..cause these things work and arent a hoax ..and im not here to explain why or how they work cause i cant..but from the experiences ive had on dozens and dozens of times..are without a doubt real. so i dare you to give these things a "real chance"

I thought spirit box was a drinks cabinet...shows what i know... :blush:

ok well i think everyone has a right to their own belief...some people are one sided and too accepting of the paranormal and then there is people who are wayyy too rational about debunking anything paranormal..i try to be somewhat rational about my experiences and be objective but im not looking for it to be answered by science in every aspect..this is why its called the friggen "unexplained" no pun intended with the website we are on lol..science "cannot" disprove the paranormal again why it is called the "unexplained" ...science can only prove up to what we know so far..and in the universe and all around us we prob know about a grand of sand in all the beaches that inhabit this entire friggen planet combined...i think people who are strong skeptics are like lawyers for science..they look for loopholes in the possible happenings to debunk it...they are not acceptable for something that cant be explained ..always have to have answer for it and a "rational" one..when it comes to a spiritual answer we dont have even a spec of understanding of it compared to science..and just because we dont have the answer doesnt mean the answer is no..its more like "not yet"..i think when coming across these things and experiencing them first hand you have to be objective and look for a rational one but not be too sided on either side..

when it comes to the video i posted with the spirit box..whoever it was saying "we dont want the quotes"

i didnt make the video for this site for it to be critiqued by skeptics worldwide inc. lol i made it cause of what i experienced and randomly saw this forum discussing this subject so i posted

and if you noticed on the video while i was there in person i pretty much heard and repeated what i heard while i was there..as well as the other person i was with...i have another video i could post from the same night..where i asked if someone was around to say one of our names..and 3 diff peoples voices said..greg...greg..greg..while its goin thru stations in a half a second..i mean cmon..experiment with it ..dont just try to scientifically explain it...use it for yourself and see

and for a device that scans the radio stations to get "full sentences" while its going thru many stations at once with the "same voice" in sentence" thats impossible..and of course skeptics are like oh its a "random word generator" yeah everythings a gag to make people believe..of course read up before what i said about skeptics and the alleged "lawyers for science"...kinda like the app "ghost radar" which in fact i randomly am the writer and performer of the funny theme song for it lol..

ive had my ovilus x.. my new phone with ghost radar on and my old phone "not hooked up to the internet or service..and all "3" say the same friggen word at the sametime...hmmm RANDOM WORD GENERATOR MY ASS lol..you know the chances of that happening..when one of the phones arent even hooked up to the internet and the ovilus is its own entiity only measures emf and assigns it as a word when it picks up something fluctuating...i swear like the snowball effect whoever started the word generator for all these devices ..its like their panic button or survey says at a gameshow for science lol..try experimenting with a grain a salt with an open mind..not for a day ..try living with it for a couple of months and with an "open mind" and you will see theres something more to these things..cause these things work and arent a hoax ..and im not here to explain why or how they work cause i cant..but from the experiences ive had on dozens and dozens of times..are without a doubt real. so i dare you to give these things a "real chance"

I see you are open minded also.... :no:

I'll ask you the same thing I asked Ghostiechaser.......You will have to go back and read the replies, last 2 pages from me.

Did you read any of the information I provided?.....If no, maybe you should.

If yes, can you tell me why that is not a easilly explained fact for what the " ghost box " really is?

~~~ ...

... can you tell me why that is not a easilly explained fact for what the " ghost box " really is?

Yes, your explanation is logical Sakari. That said, your explanation does not eliminate the possibilities of psychic aspects. Have you thought of that possibility ... remote as it may be?

Why all the debunking nonsense?

Dude if you are as interested in the paranormal as your posts seem to show you should lap up what these guys are telling you. Learn your subject matter, even if you can't scientifically prove any of it, at least you will know you did all you could to become an expert in the subject matter you are interested in.

Finally for what its worth ghostiechaser its OK if you never prove a thing to anyone but yourself. Its OK if you have faith that the paranormal exists, that is fine, you just can't claim that faith is fact.

Well said Sean! Well said... all I hear from "most" skeptics who are following this topic is asking investigators to prove, prove, prove. In all honesty, WE CAN'T! Unless you see it for your own eyes. Video is a very good source and method of documentation. Its probably better to post here because other wise everything is just based on hear say. Its our word against yours. If you don't believe in it, don't care about the subject, not helping anyone is not really making the topic productive.

I also want to add another point of view and perspective if I may. Similar to what Sean said. What investigators do is not scientific. Nothing we do is considered scientific. At least not in the scientific community. This is why it is labeled "Paranormal". In my honest opinion I think the terminology we use regarding anything related to the Paranormal should be considered revamped. People are being given the wrong impressions and wrong ideas about the things we do. Especially how some of the investigators investigate. If you are going to make it personal, make remarks or statements that are unprofessional that's not going to help either. Personally I am not here to turn anyone into a believer. That is not my goal.

There are those who ask if we believe we have irrefutable proof to take it to a scientist to analyze it. I would love to, however 9 out of 10 good luck getting in touch with one. Then you have those who want to know how come we can't do an investigation in the day time? I would love to, but a business is not going to let anyone interfere with daily business especially let investigators walk around with equipment interrupting their customers. Then if you documented anything paranormal during the daytime, how are you still going to prove that to anyone? With customers that belong to the business still present during an investigation how do you know that didn't contaminate it? This is the main reason why I do it at night and on weekends.

Instead of giving your opinion about what you think it isn't, I'd like to see someone disprove a good piece of evidence if anyone has one? I think what I ask is pretty legit???

Edited by Ecto76

Yes, your explanation is logical Sakari. That said, your explanation does not eliminate the possibilities of psychic aspects. Have you thought of that possibility ... remote as it may be?

Concerning the ghost box, no, I do not consider psychic abilities.With the information I have researched regarding AM ( and other radio ) frequencies and how the ghost box works.And, on educating myself on how " we " hear and distinguish sounds, on top of researching " faith " and how it effects critical thinking, I am convinced of where these " words " are coming from.

Now, if more information ( factual, not opinionated ) does come out, I am open to look at them 100%.....I do also look at " opinions ", but I do not weigh those in as facts.

As said, I used to be a " believer " on faith and TV shows as my education, and a few experiences....When I started looking at real possibilites, that is when I realised I was being close minded.

UM Forums were a big part of this also, so I thank this site for that :)

Edit : Are you meaning people subconsciously putting words into recordings, via psychic abilities that are un-known to said person?......I just started reading something on that and had to come back and ask.....

Edited by Sakari

To do date this is no "evidence" let a alone a "good piece". don't talk science, if you don't want to be labeled pseudo-science.

im open minded lol...but like i said in my post before that there are people who are one sided and lean one way more then the other..i think science can debunk alot of paranormal experiences but def not all of them..the spirit box/ghost box i think is simple...its a radio that sifts thru stations and since it is capable of picking up "frequencies we cant hear with our own ears" which is in most cases what and how we catch "evps" on audio recordings which does the same thing audio recorders pick up "frequencies we cant hear with our own ears" in between the stations we can hear live evps..i actually thought of an idea where the spirit box could work even better..where it is a emf detector..and instead of listening in between the radio stations which can be tough sometimes..where every time the emf spikes..the volume goes up on the spirit box..so we could only maybe hear the evp instead of all the radio station bleeds..

you know audio forensic scientists dont know how to explain evps either?..when they cant deny its a human intelligent response from a question and the frequency of the alleged disembodied voice is on a frequency that is humanly impossible to be spoken by a physical human only maybe by a bass drum could?? i say you need to experiment with the paranormal way more rather then just try to debunk it all..im not trying to make anyone believer but just because you have a rational explanation why this or that happened during an alleged unexplained experience doesnt mean you are correct..it just means that the more "rational" answer would be the scientific theory..way more easy to assume the easier answer and what science has taught us so far :)

Well said Sean! Well said... all I hear from "most" skeptics who are following this topic is asking investigators to prove, prove, prove. In all honesty, WE CAN'T! Unless you see it for your own eyes. Video is a very good source and method of documentation. Its probably better to post here because other wise everything is just based on hear say. Its our word against yours. If you don't believe in it, don't care about the subject, not helping anyone is not really making the topic productive.

I also want to add another point of view and perspective if I may. Similar to what Sean said. What investigators do is not scientific. Nothing we do is considered scientific. At least not in the scientific community. This is why it is labeled "Paranormal". In my honest opinion I think the terminology we use regarding anything related to the Paranormal should be considered revamped. People are being given the wrong impressions and wrong ideas about the things we do. Especially how some of the investigators investigate. If you are going to make it personal, make remarks or statements that are unprofessional that's going to help either. Personally I am not here to turn anyone into a believer. That is not my goal.

There are those who ask if we believe we have irrefutable proof to take it to a scientist to analyze it. I would love to, however 9 out of 10 good luck getting in touch with one. Then you have those who want to know how come we can't do an investigation in the day time? I would love to, but a business is not going to let anyone interfere with daily business especially let investigators walk around with equipment interrupting their customers. Then if you documented anything paranormal during the daytime, how are you still going to prove that to anyone? With customers that belong to the business still present during an investigation how do you know that didn't contaminate it? This is the main reason why I do it at night and on weekends.

Instead of giving your opinion about what you think it isn't, I'd like to see someone disprove a good piece of evidence if anyone has one? I think what I ask is pretty legit???

As for the first bold, I have told you numerous times ( and given you the link for " sightings from skeptics " ) I and other skeptics have seen " it " for ourselves....( I can give link again if you want to read the claims, 3 are mine )......

Second bold, I appreciate that you put " if anyone has one " there....I have not seen a " good piece of evidence " yet.....Well, a couple, but they were debunked by others.

Anyway, I believe the facts and information I gave here, and the direction to look further on the sources I and others gave are more than sufficient on showing any " ghost box " "evidence" is not really evidence of spirit activity at all.

As I said above, I would love to see something that shows otherwise...I would think a investigator would have to admit, using tools that are made for a complete different area are not at all accurate for looking for " ghosts ".I have posted on numerous tools, and how the ( most ) paranormal investigators explain them is exagerated. ( EMF's for one ).....

I have nothing against anyone having hobbies, or passions, including investigating " hauntings ".....More power to you I say.I just ask that until something substantial is found, please do not say " this is it, we have evidence, they do exist!!!! " ......

We have to establish " hauntings, ghosts, spirits " to be real before anyone can claim technology is capturing it....Technology made, designed, and used for real things.

Please keep looking, but please use the words " this could be ", or " this might be " instead of " this is "........

im open minded lol...but like i said in my post before that there are people who are one sided and lean one way more then the other..i think science can debunk alot of paranormal experiences but def not all of them..the spirit box/ghost box i think is simple...its a radio that sifts thru stations and since it is capable of picking up "frequencies we cant hear with our own ears" which is in most cases what and how we catch "evps" on audio recordings which does the same thing audio recorders pick up "frequencies we cant hear with our own ears" in between the stations we can hear live evps..i actually thought of an idea where the spirit box could work even better..where it is a emf detector..and instead of listening in between the radio stations which can be tough sometimes..where every time the emf spikes..the volume goes up on the spirit box..so we could only maybe hear the evp instead of all the radio station bleeds..

you know audio forensic scientists dont know how to explain evps either?..when they cant deny its a human intelligent response from a question and the frequency of the alleged disembodied voice is on a frequency that is humanly impossible to be spoken by a physical human only maybe by a bass drum could?? i say you need to experiment with the paranormal way more rather then just try to debunk it all..im not trying to make anyone believer but just because you have a rational explanation why this or that happened during an alleged unexplained experience doesnt mean you are correct..it just means that the more "rational" answer would be the scientific theory..way more easy to assume the easier answer and what science has taught us so far :)

That is what I am talking about.......

That is a complete other topic, and yes, it is and has been explained by " audio experts"........Agent Mulder ( a member here that has been MIA ) has numerous replies to this, with great answers.He is a expert on the brand, type, style, of Micraphones, recording devices, etc.....Not to mention, numerous experts out there.

The answers are out there, you are just looking, and wanting them in the wrong places.......

While it is impossible to prove that all EVPs are due to natural phenomena, skeptics maintain that they are probably due to such things as interference from a nearby CB operator,

cross modulation, or ionospheric ducting. Given all the voices being transmitted these days by cell phones, AM and FM radios, TVs, baby monitors, walkie talkies, shortwave transmitters, etc., it isn't strange that unexpected voices should be heard now and then on our electronic equipment. I've picked up CB transmissions on my VCR and my neighbor's voice from her cordless phone on a baby monitor. Some of the "voices" are most likely people creating meaning out of random noise, a kind of auditory pareidolia or apophenia. And now that the phenomenon has a number of devoted followers (thanks in part to the movie "White Noise"), some hoaxers have probably entered the fray.

Psychologist Jim Alcock explains why many people believe in EVP.

Perception is a very complex process, and when our brains try to find patterns, they are guided in part by what we expect to hear. If you are trying to hear your friend while conversing in a noisy room, your brain automatically takes snippets of sound and compares them against possible corresponding words, and guided by context, we can often “hear” more clearly than the sound patterns reaching our ears could account for. Indeed, it is relatively easy to demonstrate in a psychology laboratory that people can readily come to hear “clearly” even very muffled voices, so long as they have a printed version in front of them that tells them what words are being spoken. The brain puts together the visual cue and the auditory input, and we actually “hear” what we are informed is being said, even though without that information, we could discern nothing. Going one step further, and we can demonstrate that people can clearly “hear” voices and words not just in the context of muddled voices, but in a pattern of white noise, a pattern in which there are no voices or words at all.

Given that we can routinely demonstrate this effect, it is only parsimonious to suggest that what people hear with EVP is also the product of their own brains, and their expectations, rather than the voices of the dearly departed. (
)

Anyway, as said, that is another topic.

Edited by Sakari

i agree everyone has a right to agree to disagree..and either side could be right on every different situation presented..good evidence to someone is nonsense to the next..just dont go there and say you are right...you say " i believe" that not to be substantial evidence cause of this..this and this..theres a big difference between the two..theres plenty of people out there who think they know more about science and the world then the actual world itself..i think people need to be more accepting to the fact that science hasnt proven **** yet only a fraction of a fraction..i mean cmon a 100 years ago we made science fiction movies of people in flying things..hmm where are we now??..doesnt science agree there are plenty of other dimensions besides our own that is actually right here with us in the same area we are in now but actually an other place..hmm maybe where spirits could be lingering possibly?! lol ..

here have fun with this one all you want lol.. i have plenty of skeptic friends who dont believe in ghosts and orbs ..etc..and i have some videos i believe beyond a shadow of a doubt was spirit energy in the form of an orb...so in my experiences over the last year or 2 i believe i have spirits that follow me around..so i decided to make a video of an experiment in my apartment where id ask the orb to do something on command and fly thru my hand..cause what are the chances a piece of dust could do something on command right after you ask it to??..let alone right after it blatantly flys thru my hand i felt a static charge right as it passed thru...watch from 2:22 on and see what you think..i can only imagine what argument ill start from this haha

i agree everyone has a right to agree to disagree..and either side could be right on every different situation presented..good evidence to someone is nonsense to the next..just dont go there and say you are right...you say " i believe" that not to be substantial evidence cause of this..this and this..theres a big difference between the two..theres plenty of people out there who think they know more about science and the world then the actual world itself..i think people need to be more accepting to the fact that science hasnt proven **** yet only a fraction of a fraction..i mean cmon a 100 years ago we made science fiction movies of people in flying things..hmm where are we now??..doesnt science agree there are plenty of other dimensions besides our own that is actually right here with us in the same area we are in now but actually an other place..hmm maybe where spirits could be lingering possibly?! lol ..

here have fun with this one all you want lol.. i have plenty of skeptic friends who dont believe in ghosts and orbs ..etc..and i have some videos i believe beyond a shadow of a doubt was spirit energy in the form of an orb...so in my experiences over the last year or 2 i believe i have spirits that follow me around..so i decided to make a video of an experiment in my apartment where id ask the orb to do something on command and fly thru my hand..cause what are the chances a piece of dust could do something on command right after you ask it to??..let alone right after it blatantly flys thru my hand i felt a static charge right as it passed thru...watch from 2:22 on and see what you think..i can only imagine what argument ill start from this haha

You should make topics for these....No offense, we are talking about franks box, or spirit box......You are pulling things out to try to establsih that we should believe ghosts are real....kind of a " see, see, look at this ".....No offense at all, just something I see here and other places all the time....

" ya, well fine, but look at this ".....

I am serious, make topics for each video or subject, I am sure a lot of discussion will be there for each one....I am sure I will join in also.

P.S. Orbs are dust, bugs and moisture ( and other earthly things ).....