Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO captured on film in Sweden!

galaxyx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sebastian_

• Mallaliak

• quillius

• dest

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very interesting footage!

Im always concerned when a new member posts a vid...

like they joined just to post it..

I understand your concern Bouncer. The video looks pretty interesting even though I can't help but to think it's some sort of manipulation. I hope who ever filmed it will contact UFO-Sweden. They will definitely solve this case.

The usual POW

Jeez, made by a 6 year old??? :sleepy::sleepy:

I understand your concern Bouncer. The video looks pretty interesting even though I can't help but to think it's some sort of manipulation. I hope who ever filmed it will contact UFO-Sweden. They will definitely solve this case.

CASE SOLVEd - IT IS FAKE (SURPRISE SURPRISE!!)

psychic cameraman.. :P ..he knew the ufo was about to appear so stopped filming other person.... :no:

Looks fake to me. Something about how it looks when it's darting away like that looks wrong. Beyond that, the uploader got like a fan-made version of predator on his channel aswell and so on, and some Jason Vorhees stuff.

I'm going to call this manipulated.

Yes it does. And there is also a big change in camera quality, which of course partly is because it is zoomed in. But I don't think that's the whole explanation. However I think we can all agree it is most likely fake.

Strange that the guy in front seems to be looking the other way through the later half. I would have been staring at something so unusual.

Strange that the guy in front seems to be looking the other way through the later half. I would have been staring at something so unusual.

He could be looking the other way because there is NOTHING to see in front of him - his mate added that later.

Anyone got a pencil so we can draw pictures for some people on here?

POW - fact!!

He could be looking the other way because there is NOTHING to see in front of him - his mate added that later.

Anyone got a pencil so we can draw pictures for some people on here?

POW - fact!!

Skookum was just highlighting another obvious flaw with the hoax........chill out (especially with location)

ahahahahah first time I see Sweden in UFO business anyway I can guarentee that nothing like that happens in Sweden the only thing thats odd with Sweden is the Hot Chicks :D (I am a Swede :D)

ahahahahah first time I see Sweden in UFO business anyway I can guarentee that nothing like that happens in Sweden the only thing thats odd with Sweden is the Hot Chicks :D (I am a Swede :D)

Ghostrockets ;) I can't resist saying that, being swedish. We have more "UFO business" than we think. Naturally most are just passed off as the normal aircrafts they are, or possible old sovjet test rockets. Or the UFO guy from Partille who thinks that the goverment is harrassing him with police helicopters and that all the lights he sees daily at night heading for Arlanda airport are flying saucers.. And to not forget, our "Millenium Falcon" in the sea of the coast ;)

However this clip is fake though, but worth a laugh or two.

Very interesting footage!

Welcome to the best Fourm in the known Universe ! Keep Looking up ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS.

As for the UFO its looks mostly like a CGI.

post-68971-0-82793500-1330451218_thumb.g

Edited by DONTEATUS

I hate to say but Anyone seen Disney's Flight of the Navigator?? It really looks like Max

May be viral marketing for the new movie they are preparing to do (a reboot not a continuation)

This is filmed outside of Orsa, Dalarna, Sweden.

I have no idea if it's a fake or not, but the bad quality of the "second part" is obvious - it's a close up from the first part. That is why there is no sound and why the girl seems to look the wrong way (she never saw the ufo, only the camera guy did).

Ghostrockets ;) I can't resist saying that, being swedish. We have more "UFO business" than we think. Naturally most are just passed off as the normal aircrafts they are, or possible old sovjet test rockets. Or the UFO guy from Partille who thinks that the goverment is harrassing him with police helicopters and that all the lights he sees daily at night heading for Arlanda airport are flying saucers.. And to not forget, our "Millenium Falcon" in the sea of the coast ;)

However this clip is fake though, but worth a laugh or two.

Most of the ppl make those things up cause their depressed they just need attention and that "Millenium Falcon" I bet its just some old city part that went under when the water levels rose.

Edit: BTW yeah that video was funny I nearly peed my pants when he was like "stanna" and the other guy dident seem to listen :P ehehhe :D

Edited by dest