Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real Information on EMF

Sakari

Ok, I am tired of people learning about EMF's from paranormal teams, and TAPS.....

The " EMF's can make you sick, hallucinate, etc. ".........

Please take the time to read these links.....This is factual information on EMF's, what they are, why they are here, etc,etc,etc.........People used to think they caused cancer.

Anyway, talk to electricians about EMF's, not ghost hunters.......We are all exposed to it in various amounts 24/7.

Here is the information, please read it so that next time you read claims, and reports, you will have knowledge about them, and will not be fooled.The National Institue of Environmental Health Sciences is your source, and is also the place who studies things that can effect our health.....I believe their studies, and research, and explanations should be sufficient, don't you?

id-bnr.gif

General Information

Edited by Sakari

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sakari

• judyrad

• Shadesong

• Timothy

This needs to be stickied/pinned. :yes:

This needs to be stickied/pinned. :yes:

Request it :)

Request it :)

I might just do that. Threads/posts concerning Sleep Paralysis and Night Terrors probably wouldn't hurt either. A "Read these BEFORE posting in this forum" setup would be ideal, but I don't see that happening.

Edit: Also, let's be honest; the forum would probably die. :rolleyes:

Edited by Shadesong

• 2 weeks later...

Good post,TAPS probably think that by debunking something using high EMF readings they make themselves look all scientific.

In the past when i worked in a factory with large amounts of electrical panels,i never really experienced any problems my self.Did any body else on here ?

Good post,TAPS probably think that by debunking something using high EMF readings they make themselves look all scientific.

In the past when i worked in a factory with large amounts of electrical panels,i never really experienced any problems my self.Did any body else on here ?

I work as a plant operator in a control room next to the MCC room....Couldn't even venture to guess the wattage and voltage going through there.Enough to light a small city for sure....

I feel just fine.

It's all scientific Opinion

Yes, opinions are quite worthless, aren't they...

So.. over on this thread, I'm curious as to when will you be providing the facts and data to support your opinions/claims on this very topic?

As I have pointed out on that thread, and repeat (with a couple extra words) here:

It's EITHER science OR opinion.

Good (aka 'accepted') science can be proven beyond reasonable doubt, repeated and cited (amongst many other things). That science is what has brought you the vast majority of the luxuries, technology (..health, improvements in life expectancy, etc, etc..) that you enjoy today.

Opinion is the sort of stuff you are offering, and it is especially useless when it is unsupported by actual data, actual reasoning, actual information, actual repeatable, testable (and falsifiable, ...) results. Those who decry science often prove they do not understand it in exactly this way.. and often they do so to avoid proper scrutiny of their own claims.

And yes, sometimes scientists do offer opinions, but an opinion from a scientist's mouth is no more worthy than anyone else's until it is properly tested and accepted.

Ok, I am tired of people learning about EMF's from paranormal teams, and TAPS.....

The " EMF's can make you sick, hallucinate, etc. ".........

Please take the time to read these links.....This is factual information on EMF's, what they are, why they are here, etc,etc,etc.........People used to think they caused cancer.

Anyway, talk to electricians about EMF's, not ghost hunters.......We are all exposed to it in various amounts 24/7.

Here is the information, please read it so that next time you read claims, and reports, you will have knowledge about them, and will not be fooled.The National Institue of Environmental Health Sciences is your source, and is also the place who studies things that can effect our health.....I believe their studies, and research, and explanations should be sufficient, don't you?

Very interesting read

id-bnr.gif

General Information