Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weaponry

rapture

That was my post he was quoting, for some reason he lost the quote box. Just the short reply was his. How frightening.

Oh ok. But I still think he's off his rocker.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This dimension is not going anywhere. Why are argue rather than investigate. Once upon a stupid time even I believed reptiles soley evolved small; cold but small; not stupid, just small; yet never did I accept that NATURE WAS INCAPABLE of keeping the BIG nasties around; highly evolved and BIG; and even as they communicate with mammals.... they are reptiles: mammals understand this and act accordingly; those in the image of God are fearless without a plan.

Edited by rapture

Accept the reality that other intelligent life forms exist on and beyond Earth. They exist beyond sci-fi and the deties of myth and religion; in other words, the exist beyond the human psyche. Humans are not that smart.

I do think the skeptcism is brutal for those who have had genuine contact with other worldly lifeforms than for religious fanatics. This is not by chance.

Edited by rapture

This dimension is not going anywhere. Why are argue rather than investigate. Once upon a stupid time even I believed reptiles soley evolved small; cold but small; not stupid, just small; yet never did I accept that NATURE WAS INCAPABLE of keeping the BIG nasties around; highly evolved and BIG; and even as they communicate with mammals.... they are reptiles: mammals understand this and act accordingly; those in the image of God are fearless without a plan.

Which one?

I do think the skeptcism is brutal for those who have had genuine contact with other worldly lifeforms than for religious fanatics. This is not by chance.

I guess getting molested by an alien monster isn't fun either? lol
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I believe in spirits 100%, seen a ghost, but even believers know when to be skeptical.

• Like 1

when going to sleep, spray some salt around your windows and your door( your bedroom)

and try to draw a circle from chalk around your bed

• Like 1

when going to sleep, spray some salt around your windows and your door( your bedroom)

and try to draw a circle from chalk around your bed

Also make sure to pack some condoms.
  • Like 3

Again, I'm not sure if this is a joke or you are having some form of Psychological issue. I would, if you truly believe these things are happening, seek Medical attention immediately! DO NOT HESITATE! After you've had a thorough check-up both Physically and Psychologically, should you begin to research other avenues.

The BEST weapon against paranormal activity is setting up a video camera. It's a sure fire way to have ALL occurrences stop.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

THE ENTITY and the new remake w/differrnt name (?) It WAS on film by the researchers MORE than once of a female being raped by nothing they could see.

Why are so many such nay sayers

It FOLLOWED the poor woman over 10 years - can you imagane anyones mental state from 10 years of repeted rapes by a human let alone something you cant see ?

• Like 1

If you want weapons against unseen naughty and bad entities be careful how to use them. You don't want to harm other spirits and neither do you want to hurt people and animals.

Iron is effective. Try wearing iron.

Salt sprinkled in the corners, doesn't deter but makes the spirit energy shrink. It's like putting soap into a bath full of bubbles.

Nasty eye-watering smells like peroxide or onions.

Severe bright flashing lights such as strobes.

Some people might prefer the gentle methods like chanting, prayers, insence, religious symbols, smudging, water and even candles.