Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost in the Shell 2

Dancing_Dumplings

grin2.gif seeing as there are many a anime fans...i thought id post this happy bit of news grin2.gif Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence is being released in the states in 2 days grin2.gif since i worship the first one...i must see the second one! grin2.gif from the looks of the trailer...it looks absolutly beautiful! grin2.gif

GitS2 mainsite

theres the link to the main site...go check out the trailer! and there also is a place where you can check and see where and when its being released where you live grin2.gif

Sadly the Major is not the lead in this movie...Batuo is grin2.gif but it still looks amazing grin2.gif

Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Talon

• Dancing_Dumplings

• Shakezulah

• saint seiya

Top Posters In This Topic

i just recently saw the trailer for 2 tonite, and it does look pretty damn awsome. i havent seen the first one yet tho. i probably should. everyone says its a great movie. btw, shouldnt this be in the movies section?

Mononoke and Utena were in thearters (well in the US at any rate tongue.gif ) and they were good grin2.gif

I never did see Spirited Away huh.gif

O____O a sequel....YAY! ^^; GitS1 was excellent, hopefully this one will be just as good.