Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrokinesis

Electrokineticapprentice

Hello people. I'm training to be an Elctrokinetic. This is my thrid day of training/meditating. I've been doing the meditation where you imagine your whole body with T.V. static running throguh with the crakling and sometimes the one where you look at your finger (I do it with my whole hand) and you imagine the T.V. statice running through it and sparks flying out and arcking. When I do this, the hand one, the top of my fingers get hot, get tinglley, then numb. Is this supposed to happen? (Please say yes) If so, is it a sign of progress? also, I would like to hear any other methods of trining for Electrokinesis if you have them, and if you do, describe how to do them with DETAIL. Thanks, bye!

P.S. Does age matter? because i'm only 13, and I don't want age getting in my way, thanks!

<:D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John from Lowell

• DoctorBeautiful

• jack92

• Electrokineticapprentice

I honestly don't think that'll work. If you believe something will happen hard enough, it will. I think that's fake.

Hello people. I'm training to be an Elctrokinetic. This is my thrid day of training/meditating. I've been doing the meditation where you imagine your whole body with T.V. static running throguh with the crakling and sometimes the one where you look at your finger (I do it with my whole hand) and you imagine the T.V. statice running through it and sparks flying out and arcking. When I do this, the hand one, the top of my fingers get hot, get tinglley, then numb. Is this supposed to happen? (Please say yes) If so, is it a sign of progress? also, I would like to hear any other methods of trining for Electrokinesis if you have them, and if you do, describe how to do them with DETAIL. Thanks, bye!

P.S. Does age matter? because i'm only 13, and I don't want age getting in my way, thanks!

<:D

Your reactions to that energy was not out of the ordinary.

Have you considered making a PSI ball. There should be lots of details on that at various places.

I suggest that you do your own web searches. Another's personal experience at finding details is not quite the same as when you do it.

Best Wishes!!

John

John,

What is the point in making a psi ball?

Its a popular form of energy works that gives the person involved a degree of validation and personal empowerment.

• 4 months later...