Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can somone give me a reading please...

SereneScene

Recently I have been having some troubles and some not so nice thoughts, I feel really lost in life in general, if someone can just give me a sign something, I try to have have a positive attitude but its hard sometimes.

If anyone can please just give me a reading it would help me a lot.

Thanks.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SereneScene

• puridalan

• DawnieK

• White Crane Feather

Recently I have been having some troubles and some not so nice thoughts, I feel really lost in life in general, if someone can just give me a sign something, I try to have have a positive attitude but its hard sometimes.

Thanks.

Well kev. This is not a reading. But I can tell that you are putting purpose ( or lak there of ) where it should not be. One of my spirit guides has a suggestion. Forget all that is happening in your life and dedicate yourself to philanthropy. Soup chitchens, habitat for humanity, big brothers/big sisters, doctors without birders... Whatever. Just try it once, then watch how everything else dosnt matter and how the new perspective will change you.

Well kev. This is not a reading. But I can tell that you are putting purpose ( or lak there of ) where it should not be. One of my spirit guides has a suggestion. Forget all that is happening in your life and dedicate yourself to philanthropy. Soup chitchens, habitat for humanity, big brothers/big sisters, doctors without birders... Whatever. Just try it once, then watch how everything else dosnt matter and how the new perspective will change you.

Well thats interesting, I am a caring person but stuff like that never really peaked my interest, still, interesting.

Well thats interesting, I am a caring person but stuff like that never really peaked my interest, still, interesting.

Helping others pointedly always leads to discoveries and direction. The act of giving is also an action of abundance. It will bring many good things to. New kinds of people, more opportunities, fulfilling lifestyles that you have not even considered.

Good luck.

Thanks.

.HI Kev am not vary good at reading but i will try tell me if i got any thing right or wrong.you have a brother and a sister. you are stuck rite now you dont konw what to believe in any more. you are asking your self is this my life you want some thing more you want to be someone great. some time you dont get a long with your dad. you love playing sports maby some paint balling. your spirit guides are tring to help you out but you are trying to hard to find a sign. well kev you need to wright down what you think is importin in life and what you beliven in .try to find your inner self ask your god to help you the signs or answers you are looking for may be right in front of you. go out side and look at the moon and stars they will help you think clearly and they will lisen to you . dont use drugs they are bad for you. beware of a storm coming it may hold some dangers.

.HI Kev am not vary good at reading but i will try tell me if i got any thing right or wrong.you have a brother and a sister. you are stuck rite now you dont konw what to believe in any more. you are asking your self is this my life you want some thing more you want to be someone great. some time you dont get a long with your dad. you love playing sports maby some paint balling. your spirit guides are tring to help you out but you are trying to hard to find a sign. well kev you need to wright down what you think is importin in life and what you beliven in .try to find your inner self ask your god to help you the signs or answers you are looking for may be right in front of you. go out side and look at the moon and stars they will help you think clearly and they will lisen to you . dont use drugs they are bad for you. beware of a storm coming it may hold some dangers.

Hello, here are my thoughts on your reading.

Yes I have a brother and sister but I have more then one of each. Yes I am stuck atm, I feel extremly lost and dont know what to do, I think about this everyday tet im clueless. As far as my dad he hes passed away since 06. I actually dont really play sports and I only like boxing really. I try to stay positive and try to meditate snd figure my life out but its not working and I seem to not be going anywhere, I just dont know what to do....

Meditation is a long process, may I suggest you begin meditating on your chakras

How do I start?

Look up where the chakras are located on your body. Google a picture, Pay attention to the colors. To meditate you just have to close your eyes and watch your thoughts. I don't do any form of meditation other than watch my thoughts and see what sensations I get. I am claircognizant and clairsentience. I have the ability to just know and feel things.

I feel like you are blocking yourself. I feel like you are stagnant. You don't feel any shift and you want answers. You seem like an analytically person(These people are the worst!I know I am one.) You have to surrender. Also the way you shot down other people's comments above seems to suggest that you have a hard time believing any of this psychic stuff. It seems like you would like to believe it but there's a bigger part of you that would tell you it's not a sign or it's just a coincidence.You might not agree but you should re-read your post above and see how you responded to AmandaASJ and she was just trying to help you.I'm not saying this to shame you or make you feel guilty but to make you aware of how your current mindset is like.

I know what you are going through. I just left this stage of my evolution. First comes trust then the signs will come. Even if you don't believe it's a sign there's a part of you that knows it's a sign. Listen to that voice and allow things to happen.PM me if you want to know how I got over this.

@ Krislove

very true!!

This meditation is very nice, because as you begin to really monitor and notice the types of thoughts that you have, you can begin to stop yourself when negativity comes in. It will stop your mind of thinking "it's" in control,

you control your mind and emotions, For people who have it the other way around, its a bad combination. That will lead to impulsive actions like acting on emotions, nothing good comes from that.

@ Kev007 Stay positive,

if you need more detailed meditations I have a few I love.

What I do every time is a form of Kundalini where you concentrate on your breath, when your mind strays pull it right back, this will help you develop self-discipline.

Deep slow breaths try to take notice of how your Those feels taking in the breath and follow each breath with your mind as it travels down to your lungs. Same thing as you exhale concentrate on how your breath leaves as well. its important to try and stay still, you may lay down, or sit in a comfortable chair, the only things that matter are your comfort. You may after a while feel a strange tingling, like you are hyperventilating, but youre not, thats the energy bodies expanding.

Good luck and if you need further assistance feel free to ask.

:)

I usually don't do this because I am so busy but felt compelled to as this one just came to me. The first thing I got big issue and positive thing in your life was mother. I felt if anyone is going to give you guidance besides yourself it would be your mother and her mother aka grandma. I want to make sure I am clarifying the right thing, I know it cane seem difficult to add up to your brothers and sisters esp when it seems that 2 of them in particular have their life together and make it look so easy. I can feel how you want to add up and not dissapoint esp when the father passed it seems a lot more weight was put on your shoulders in the effort or need to prove yourself. I know it seems like some of your siblings seem to get 'hired' faster get the job with good looks or charisma..I dont know just they get it first time around. It seems you have to try mutiple sources before going anywhere. You do have a very logical deep set mind, but you need to do better managing micro details. You are too all over the place, "bouncing around" I think some of your friends Kevin can not always stir your in the best direction. I do see one good friend male candidate, that is later 20s,dark brown short buz hair, with close shave/beard same color with brown eyes and works out, was wearing a dark green shirt at the time. He seems like he is very grounded and could help, I am not sure if you've lived with him before but ya. I was looking at your car's odometer your father was telling me you need to check that in the car for some reason, something is off with that. Basically was telling me if he's good with his hands (joke) then you should be too, as far as practical uses go to help piece things together. I dont see you as the guy with very erm poetic words, you were never that guy not that its a bad thing. But you need to better communicate yourself instaed of just exploding bc of thigns you let build up. Take one step at a time. And lastly I got a name of Shalya.

sorry was your father married to another woman before your mother? just curious thanks.

Yes he was.

Thanks guys, btw just to clarify I wasnt trying to be mean or anything like that, just was giving my honest thoughts.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else have a reading? I feel like crap, I feel like my life is going in a bad direction and do t know what the heck too do...