Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine

Karlis

That's not what it says here

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/japvaxautism/

Or here

http://www.trackingvaccinations.com/

Or here

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/

Do you know how many studies the FDA did proving the dangers of vaccines,and it was swept under the carpet ?

Again,I dont care if any of you believe me.

Seen it,been there,done that.

You will all learn the hard way.

And I dont think any of you are actually a medical practitioner,and you read it all on line,as opposed to working or studying in one of these countries,or even here.

You blindly believe the western medical community,who have nothing to gain but your money.

You are,as they say,sheeple. Not my problem .

When these poison pushing swine kill your mom,your wife,your kid,think of me,is all I will say about it .

Finis

Wow! That second site I couldn't read past the first little blurb, what nonsense. The first and third one are good examples of using accurate figures to paint an inaccurate picture. They kept using different equations on a logarithmic scale until they got a best fit line like that. Here is a link to the actual data that was used, but its original simple graph and tables http://www.census.gov/prod/99pubs/99statab/sec31.pdf

Funny how I am not the one blinding believing something someone told me.

Edited by FurthurBB

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FurthurBB

• Simbi Laveau

• Neognosis

• JayMark

I notice that Moo either skipped over my earlier post, has me on Ignore, or just could not answer any of my questions and statements.

The country of Japan,had not a single documented case of autism,until they took WHOs advice,and began using all the same vaccines as the USA.

They are not the only country this has occurred.

Just because some schlub who works for the FDA says autism comes with birth,doesn't mean it's true.

Urban myth. The term autism did not even exist till 1940s and it is likely that the Japanese feudal society did not consider the symptoms to be a disorder. It is likely that autism has existed everywhere all of human history, just under other names.

Your genetics don't change due to an MMR or HPV shot. Perhaps there are environmental conditions that contribute to autism, but vaccines are not one of them. This has been shown hundreds of times over the last decade.

That's not what it says here

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/06/03/japvaxautism/

Or here

http://www.trackingvaccinations.com/

Or here

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/

Do you know how many studies the FDA did proving the dangers of vaccines,and it was swept under the carpet ?

I'd like to read some of those "Swept under the rug studies". Where are they? If you can't resource them, then how do you know they exist?

The first site is highly bias and about as useful as a Creationist site referencing giants and dinosaurs.

These sites depend almost entirely on the "Rates" of autism going up as their proof. When the simple explaination is that rates have gone up with better detection and better services being used, so that more people are identified and more seek treatment. That is the #1 reason. And it is handily ignored by the rabid fanatics.

The second link appears to be written by a high schooler. The style, presentation, content and wording all convey inexperience and suggest a teen age blogger.

And to keep from killing the recipient add Anti-toxin, but don't bother to measure how much and only add Average Amount into the varying batches grown before shipment to individual manufacturers.

Is there even some substance known as Anti-toxin. I know exists in the RPG Dungeons and Dragons, but that is hardly a good source.

The third link is reasonable, but taken out of context.

The main advances in combating disease over 200 years have been better food and clean drinking water. Improved sanitation, less overcrowded and better living conditions also contribute.
The majority of third world child deaths still occur despite vaccination. These children need proper food, clean water to drink and wash in and sanitation.

The point is true that unless the person getting a vaccination is well nurished, they are still at risk of disease and death. Nothing in the article changes the fact of the graphs displayed that directly show that vaccines reduced deaths by reducing infections.

Again,I dont care if any of you believe me.

And I dont think any of you are actually a medical practitioner,...

I actually don't believe you are a medical practitioner. You put a lot of trust into the untrustworthy and distrust those in authority who are charged with providing the information and standards that have improved healthcare to the point that few worry about infectious disease anymore.

I actually don't believe you are a medical practitioner. You put a lot of trust into the untrustworthy and distrust those in authority who are charged with providing the information and standards that have improved healthcare to the point that few worry about infectious disease anymore.

Unfortunately, people get unaccredited degrees in such exciting topics as "naturopathy" and "eastern medicine" and think that qualifies them as a medical practitioner. And the state of affairs in our society is that people eat up the quackery of "complimentary and alternative medicine" (CAM).

Sure lots of them mean well, but few have the scientific backgrounds to have any meaningful discussion on medical science or any business advising patients on medical treatments (and it shows, I can't but help feel embarrassed for Missymoo--Really Missy do you think are fooling the people of this forum? I mean believe it or not, even though this is the internets there are actually people involved in the real world of medicine that frequent this fine forum--On both the research and clinical side of it to boot). Others are simply hucksters out to make a buck off the downtrodden and easy targets that people suffering through medical crises make.

Even the well meaning ones cause harm though. I just sat through a surgery today of a patient having toes amputated because of complications of uncontrolled diabetes. Why was it uncontrolled? Because the patient thought herbal "detoxifications" under the guidance of their "naturopath" was a better alternative to their Glucophage and Actos--Never mind the rest of us just paid for this surgery too and all the other medical procedures that will be necessary because of the bodily destruction wrought by advanced glycosylated end products. And her question and concern for her endocrinologist; will it be okay to go back on the herbs after 4 of her toes are removed, as per the advice of her "naturopathic doctor".....

The surgeons have a saying about well meaning idiots in the operating theater, how nicely the shoe fits in other places as well though.....

Edited by Copasetic

And this link show exactly what and how?

Cheers,

Badeskov

just another site filled with useless facts that is used to scare the masses and ill-advised

And this link show exactly what and how?

Cheers,

Badeskov

That NVIC is a conspiracy theory laden, anti-vax run quackhouse? Or maybe how they try to sound official with the name and all to mislead people?

Wikipedia;

Michael Specter has described the NVIC as:

"... an organization that, based on its name, certainly sounds like a federal agency. Actually, it's just the opposite: the NVIC is the most powerful anti-vaccine organization in America, and its relationship with the U.S. government consists almost entirely of opposing federal efforts aimed at vaccinating children."[2]

The NVIC argues that there has been inadequate research into the link between the rise in the number of children diagnosed with autism and mass-vaccination programs. There have, however, been a number of peer-reviewed studies and meta-analyses which have shown no correlation between vaccine administration and autism diagnosis.[5][6][7]

The NVIC received criticism in April 2011 for ads that it placed on a jumbotron in Times Square.[8][9] The ads criticized childhood immunization and promoted an alternative medicine website. In a letter to CBS, the owner of the jumbotron, the American Academy of Pediatrics stated, "By providing advertising space to an organization like the NVIC . . . you are putting thousands of lives of children at risk."[10]

Another controversial ad produced by NVIC and aired on some of the flights on Delta Air Lines regarding preventive measures for influenza prompted the president of the American Academy of Pediatrics to write a letter to the CEO of Delta on Nov 4, 2011 and urged Delta to 'remove these harmful messages'.[11] [12] An online petition is also set up to urge Delta to remove the ads.[11][12]

The refusal of Delta Air Lines to immediately stop showing the ad prompted the Institute for Science in Medicine to protest, calling the decision:

"...indefensible from a public health perspective,..." and "The NVIC ad is, as one commentator aptly observed, a Trojan Horse. Delta passengers in November are being directed to the website of a prominent anti-vaccination organization, one that has tried to thwart national vaccine campaigns for three decades. Moreover, NVIC has the sort of name that sounds like a federal agency, one that passengers might mistake as a source of reliable information."[13]

While vaccines do occasionally cause mild adverse reactions (and rarely cause serious reactions), the infrequency of these reactions does little to offset the enormous benefits to public health that vaccines provide.[14]

Be sure to read up on the "founder" of NVIC; Barbara Loe Fisher/Barbara Loe Aurther. Hereand Here, respectively--And don't forget here, here and here.

Those individual stories are heart breaking, but how to know they are true? Plus, sudden unexplained death does not automatically point at vaccination. Stroke, heart issues, neurological disorders could all have caused the same sudden death. If the medical examiner was not able to determine if it was vacination related due to hormonal, or t-cell changes, or white cell counts, or other indicators, then how can Gardasil be pinned down as the cause? Thousands of young people die suddenly every year. Many, many of them go unexplained.

Even so, I don't see where the website allows for the tens of millions of satisfied vacinated people to post their stories.

If you create a website that concentrates on deaths and injury due to Metorite strikes, you'd get people sending in death stories too. The unlucky 1 in a million does happen.

just another site filled with useless facts that is used to scare the masses and ill-advised

Utterly!

Cheers,

Badeskov

That NVIC is a conspiracy theory laden, anti-vax run quackhouse? Or maybe how they try to sound official with the name and all to mislead people?

Wikipedia;

Oh, I am well aware of them. Frankly, I was merely trying to figure out what missymoo was trying to convey. I personally absolutely hate when presented with a link that counts a bunch of sub links and I have to guess what is relevant and what is not to the point the poster is trying to make and what is actually being conveyed. In this case, it was pretty obvious, but it irks me nonetheless.

Be sure to read up on the "founder" of NVIC; Barbara Loe Fisher/Barbara Loe Aurther. Hereand Here, respectively--And don't forget here, here and here.

Thanks for the links, Copa. While I certainly knew of "Barbara" before this, there was some new (less than flattering) info to add to the pile thumbsup.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Snipped link to commercial health services site

Another useless link? What is the point?

I guess the point beeing uselesness. :unsure2: