Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Cameron To Speak To Barack Obama About

David Cameron To Speak To Barack Obama About Gary McKinnon.

Hi all!

I imagine that most people (if not all) on this forum is familiar with the Gary McKinnon extradition saga...but did you realise that it's been going on for 10 years!!

Here is the latest article that I read earlier today .....

http://www.whtimes.co.uk/news/ufo_hacker_s_mum_told_cameron_will_press_obama_over_extradition_threat_1_1225526

...I know...pathetic isn't it!

For god's sake , get it over with!...I mean, we all know that he's been a naughty boy and should have been made to sit on the naughty-step for half an hour!....but to drag it on for '10 long years' is beyond a joke!!

Common sense dictates that though Gary's actions are not to be condoned...but neither is 10 years of mental torture that has been inflicted on him and his family by the american legal authorities in retaliation for NASA security being lapse enough for a 'nerdy little autistic hacker' to highlight the shoddiness of their multi-million dollar security system , and thus causing them to suffer some embarrassment !

What is your take on this never-ending farce...is it Justice?...or Cruel Vengeance?

Cheers.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Eldorado

• Sir Wearer of Hats

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its just status quo ! One can only see the insanity in our system.

He broke in. It's illegal to break in, so he should be punished.

Mental torture? rofl

Only if one gets caught , afterall its all in the way one Looks at it .

I`ll vote for Obama again ,He`s trying to change a lot of really messed up C@#& from the last 15 years of bad choices !

He broke in. It's illegal to break in, so he should be punished.

Mental torture? rofl

You know that "insanity" defence? The whole "not being aware of the criminality of his actions" business? That's where McKinnon lives. 30 years ago he'd be in a psych-ward, ten before that he'd be called "retarded". hell, in however many years when people get the chance to abort fetuses because of genetic defects he'd never be born.

He is the very picture of "not of sound mind". He broke into the NASA website looking for photos of UFOs.

You know that "insanity" defence? The whole "not being aware of the criminality of his actions" business? That's where McKinnon lives. 30 years ago he'd be in a psych-ward, ten before that he'd be called "retarded". hell, in however many years when people get the chance to abort fetuses because of genetic defects he'd never be born.

He is the very picture of "not of sound mind". He broke into the NASA website looking for photos of UFOs.

A "retarded" Systems Administrator. lol

"While not admitting that it constituted evidence of destruction, McKinnon did admit leaving a threat on one computer:

US foreign policy is akin to Government-sponsored terrorism these days … It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand down on September 11 last year … I am SOLO. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels …"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon#Asperger.27s_diagnosis

Only looking for photos?

My question , have the security issue's been addressed or are we the people still at the mercy of Hackers.

Only if one gets caught , afterall its all in the way one Looks at it .

I`ll vote for Obama again ,He`s trying to change a lot of really messed up C@#& from the last 15 years of bad choices !

Not sure if serious. Although I am not an American citizen, I would vote for Obama if he came up against any other of the republican candidates apart from Ron Paul. Ron Paul is the real bandaid to America's problems.

A "retarded" Systems Administrator. lol

"While not admitting that it constituted evidence of destruction, McKinnon did admit leaving a threat on one computer:

US foreign policy is akin to Government-sponsored terrorism these days … It was not a mistake that there was a huge security stand down on September 11 last year … I am SOLO. I will continue to disrupt at the highest levels …"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon#Asperger.27s_diagnosis

Only looking for photos?

And I'd like to thank my foot, without which my mouth would be lonely.

Secondly I'd like to thank whichever website it was I was told that he was both severely Autistic and just looking for photos of aliens.

here is an interview with Mckinnon from a couple of years ago... His hacking wasn't even that advanced, as he explains...

The bit where he talks about chatting to a sys admin is quite interesting...

The UK/US extradition relationship needs to be re-evaluated.

Edited by Wyvernkeeper

Not sure if serious. Although I am not an American citizen, I would vote for Obama if he came up against any other of the republican candidates apart from Ron Paul. Ron Paul is the real bandaid to America's problems.

Well hes better than the alt`s . Maybe he will re-vitialize the NASA program if enough pressure were to be made by the people ?

post-68971-0-43905400-1330883089_thumb.j