Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost at RAF Cosford

*blonde**brummie*

Hi everyone ive not been on for awhile but i do have some strange pictures to share with you all, i will say that i am a believer as i have seen and heard unexplainable things but saying that i'm also a little bit of a sceptic i need to look at things that happen in a logical matter too before i say yeh that paranormal... so i have this pic we were at RAF Cosford, Shropshire 2005. ( i dont know if its a spirit it just strange ) Please take a look at the cockpit and you can see the image of an airman sitting in the back seat he looks to be looking at our 4 kids sitting under the plane, there may also be another image in the front seat but not sure if it a light refection.

post-19554-0-24969100-1330768142_thumb.j

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *blonde**brummie*

• Oppono Astos

• Rafterman

• orangepeaceful79

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TBH that's a poor quality photo, and you are leading observers into trying to see something by highlighting pointing at what you see - which could be stress marks in the canopy, reflected light etc.

The Lancaster at Cosford is allegedly haunted.

Hi everyone ive not been on for awhile but i do have some strange pictures to share with you all, i will say that i am a believer as i have seen and heard unexplainable things but saying that i'm also a little bit of a sceptic i need to look at things that happen in a logical matter too before i say yeh that paranormal... so i have this pic we were at RAF Cosford, Shropshire 2005. ( i dont know if its a spirit it just strange ) Please take a look at the cockpit and you can see the image of an airman sitting in the back seat he looks to be looking at our 4 kids sitting under the plane, there may also be another image in the front seat but not sure if it a light refection.

post-19554-0-24969100-1330768142_thumb.j

It seems as though you really want to find things in the photos you post. Looks like condensation on the inside of the glass to me, and then whatever is on the other side of the plane is blurred/ obscured by it. You see a pilot's head because it's a cockpit and you expect one to be there. Your brain is filling in the gaps for your eyes. Textbook pareidolia. Thanks for sharing though.

I gotta be honest, i was hoping to see the image of the airman.

I love photos of WW2 aircraft.

But i. Just cannot see the cockpit area clearly :(

Any chance of any better photos???

That is just about the most vague stimulus I can form into a human face, but dammit, I managed. You did too. We are both victims of a function of our brain that often fools us.

Looks like a reflection of some sort to me... This is a two seat hunter and there is no back or front seat as the crew sit side by side...Also its a Lincoln at Cosford not a Lancaster..