Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Proof that US politics is corrupt

Rolci

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rolci

• libstaK

• Keel M.

• Paracelse

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really not surprised big corporations have a private investigator firm capable of getting them classified information - nor that they would be investigating any dissenters or opposition. In fact, the shareholders would be surprised if any of these corporations were blindsided because they failed to collect this information IMO.

The marketing departments alone would want to know how to publically represent the company against any and all opposition - it's about profit, profit dissappears if their reputation is damaged and shareholders lose money. That is the absolute bottom line - not morals, not social responsibility and definitely not ethics JUST profit.

libstaK is right on the money. I knew when the government decided that corporations were considered individuals that something was very wrong there. They're made up of groups of individuals, but that group shouldn't be classified as one single entity. We should just change the name of this country to Corporate America and be done with it.

We should just change the name of this country to Corporate America and be done with it.

Well I don't know about America, but if you've ever watched videos like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6FqZ_-ZLGc you'll know that the UK for example is a corporation. I have a suspicion that the US is no different. Forward to 09:05 and listen. Pretty wild stuff...

Corporate espionage is nothing new at all, but in this fascist age it might be more widespread and common.

Young Turks does a good job covering some of this. :yes:

libstaK is right on the money. I knew when the government decided that corporations were considered individuals that something was very wrong there. They're made up of groups of individuals, but that group shouldn't be classified as one single entity. We should just change the name of this country to Corporate America and be done with it.

I'm not carrying water for the corporations but would you buy stock in an enterprise if you could be held legally liable for a mistake that someone within it made? Classifying the corp. as an individual is also a way to keep legal liability from the shareholders and board.

I'm not carrying water for the corporations but would you buy stock in an enterprise if you could be held legally liable for a mistake that someone within it made? Classifying the corp. as an individual is also a way to keep legal liability from the shareholders and board.

You are right - this is the way people think. This is the problem in a nutshell with the way people think too.

A business that is moral and socially responsible would attract investment - integrity and ethics = no monkey business and embezzlement of people's investment dollars too.- I know the absolute main reason I ignore the share market is that I cannot trust it with my money because I cannot trust the vast majority of Managing Directors and Boards to have the correct ethical standards to:

a.) take responsibility for the ethical use of investment dollars

b.) not make off with or psuedo legally line their own pockets with investment dollars at the expense of running the business productively and with the QA standards that ensure top line product output.

There is no avoiding the need for worker bees to get that done right but the more worker bees these days the less bonuses for the Board (so there they are cutting out the human factor, in the mistaken belief it is an "efficiency" aka: less mistakes to do so - yet the mistakes of an individual are as nothing compared to the mistakes of poorly managed technology - and it will be poorly managed in the final analysis, there is no incentive (legally enforceable personal liability) to ensure it is well managed and the battle for the last of the almighty dollars versus good technology will have it's day there too - it's inevitable. They are literally cutting off their noses to spite their faces and the pompous fools can't see it.

If a corporation messes up the reasons need to be uncovered, nobody should be able to hide behind the "corporation" being the responsible party. If The Board was held personally liable for the errors of the Corporation (and I believe they can be in most circumstances if the will to do so is there) and this was enforced the way drug trafficking and theft are enforced against the poor and desperate of society the problem could be half solved - alas in legal circles as well as absolutely everywhere else - money talks.

I don't know how Insurance works in the USA but here we have an Insurance Co. which shall remain nameless that sells itself as "Insurance by Computer". No middle man, no office leasing costs, labour, equipment etc - they sell this as an advantage to cut the cost of the Insurance itself. What I see is a nameless machine rejecting any and all claims on "the letter of the law in the fineprint" and me having no one to complain physically to or present my case. I see slow systems, systems going offline when I need them most, a labyrinth of automated telephone services that never deal with the issue you want but also never pass you to a dept that will and all the other technological rubbish that stands between me and a human being who can discern far more clearly my integrity and my needs in insurance coverage. The commercial makes me sick, I snicker at it often and call anyone falling for such a thing a fool .

Edited by libstaK

Youg Turks should investigate Monsato who now owns blackwaters and ......... whole food????? yep whole food that's weird hey?

http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/monsanto-now-owns-blackwater-xe/

http://www.eatingrightdiet.com/http:/eatingrightdiet.com/monsanto-buys-out-whole-foods-market/

Edited by Paracelse