Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anonymous

UM-Bot

Phillip Tilley: The Associated Press recently announced the group calling itself “Anonymous” intends to crash the Banks in this country with a virus on 11-5-12. Their source was of course anonymous. The group claims the virus is already in place and nothing can be done to stop it. They suggest you pull any money you have from the banks before that date because you will not have access to it after the computers lose the record of it.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• danydandan

• Babe Ruth

• Matt121

• Oen Anderson

there was arrests made here in ireland and england regarding hacking

i hope they do crash the banks . especially here

there was arrests made here in ireland and england regarding hacking

i hope they do crash the banks . especially here

why do you hope they crash the banks? you want people's money to just disappear? think it's right to attack the public and screw with their money?

in ireland yes

seeing as no one has money in the banks

the government spend tax payers money to keep the banks , which are in a free economy , afloat . Now the banks are giving there directors pay rises , and they wontt free the tax payers money and give loans

so yes it would be the best thing that could happen Ireland and then maybe we'd leave the Euro and side more with England and the US

why do you hope they crash the banks? you want people's money to just disappear? think it's right to attack the public and screw with their money?

According to Tilley there is no money already. Only worthless Federal Reserve Note debt currency. That is why he calls it the money matrix. You think you have money but in reality you only have more debt you are holding. Crashing the banks is the only way they can clear the books and start over. They can never in 500 years pay the debt they have racked up.

According to Tilley there is no money already. Only worthless Federal Reserve Note debt currency. That is why he calls it the money matrix. You think you have money but in reality you only have more debt you are holding. Crashing the banks is the only way they can clear the books and start over. They can never in 500 years pay the debt they have racked up.

i completely agree, anone who thinks tat what hey hold is money needs to reassess the monetary system... it is very much an illusion, power in the hands of those who create and distribute, debt in the tax payers pocket. simple logic, the rich are rich because the poor are poor. lol....

in ireland yes

seeing as no one has money in the banks

the government spend tax payers money to keep the banks , which are in a free economy , afloat . Now the banks are giving there directors pay rises , and they wontt free the tax payers money and give loans

so yes it would be the best thing that could happen Ireland and then maybe we'd leave the Euro and side more with England and the US

So where do you keep your money? Buried in the backyard?

I think Anon would kill themselves laughing at this silliness.

They already are my friend....they already are...

means to an end

I love ANONYMOUS .I wish they would hack the IRS,and nuke all their records.

Imagine nulling all the files where they're harassing people for money.

And I think they should only nuke bank branches involved in mortgages and foreclosures.What they do to these people is criminal .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Edited by NiteMarcher

I liked the part about the Savings Bond. How frigging true! A crime involving fraud on $50 can send you to jail, but the same crime regarding $billions gets you a cabinet level job in Washington.

:unsure2: