Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Astral Dream Atlantis Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Yes... I think that's also about the time all this stirring up began for me, not all at once but slowly.

I have projected a couple of times, just nothing atlantis related only strang interactions with local spirts.

Dharma and i had nearly Identical dreams one day. We were beng attacked. Strange. We woke up in simlar states aswell.

That is weird, what both of you? Do you and seeker think it has anything to do with what we are trying to do here ? There has been a lot going on for me too. I'm interested to hear about it, drop me a PM if you'd rather.

The feathers were also red mixed with other different colors, they reminded me of a roosters tail but much larger and standing up.

I feel that this is going to be key in helping you identify culturally who you were in this past life. It is definitely a journey only you can take and put the pieces to but it's great to see this kind of stuff come up for you to go on with.

I didn't relate it to Atlantis really, even tho I have been attempting to project with Atlantis in mind.

Even if you can't place it yet, the main thing is you seem to be making contact with your soul consciousness and/or great libraries and that was the ultimate point in this Atlantis project thread :) The yearnings to find out more, the deep connections to your ancestors, your origins and history in terms of your soul etc and the truth, are all signs of your awakening. And yes using astral projection in the way this thread demonstrates can be a powerful way to put you in touch with all that.

It's been great to see some of the others have success with it too. I myself have experienced a growth period too, even the stuff that doesn't lay entirely in the context of Atlantis, but it has undeniably been a growth/learning spurt.

Edited by AnVil

That Does seem to be the theme for me. I have learned a great deal about some of my ancestors and a possible past life ( Byrd). My mother was always convinced of that.

My projections have also tightened up. I'm spending less time bouncing off walls and more time actually makeing discoveries and interacting more. Instead of always needing to be helped, someone came to me for help. I'm not sure what to do yet. But its different.

Dharma and I had a dream the we were being attacked on the same night. For me I wasnt lucid. I was in some sort of a struggle at my bedroom door. Something was forcing it's way in and I was being overwhelmed. I woke up with hypnogogic images still superimposed on a few things ( my wife's face). My experiment with the Mara meditation has taught me to wipe these things clear. But I was disappointed I did not handle the dream better--- I woke up snarling like an animal ( this has happened several times in the past when I'm cornered in a nightmare)

Dharma can explain her dream, but we had them on the same night, and they were strikingly similar.

I'm in the Houston area... any suggestions??

Nope... Never been there :(

That is weird, what both of you? Do you and seeker think it has anything to do with what we are trying to do here ? There has been a lot going on for me too. I'm interested to hear about it, drop me a PM if you'd rather.

I wondered about this myself. My projections have been more fuzzy and less successful. The temple one really made me wonder because of how it looked. Later you mentioned something about you interpreting it almost as traveling to another time which made perfect sense to me. I figured it may have something to do with it being so hazy, also the temple, there ws nothing wrong with it looked like it had just been abandoned. A couple of days later I began struggling when I was about to exit... one night a very bright flash broke my trance. Then of course can't forget the dream where I was being attacked, then another where I was being chased.... I'm not going to lie it has made me wonder whether it has something to do with what we are doing.

The dream where I was being attacked I mentioned to you before. I didn't remember it... I just like Seeker did not become lucid. I didn't remember till a day after actually, something triggered it. I don't remember the dream at all. All I remember is the waking part... myself screaming "aaah, aaaahhh, aaaahhhhh!!" Then my fiance shook me and said "it's okay you were dreaming" when he did I came to and pushed him away. I stared at him for a second computing that it was him (I was expecting to see the attacker) then I said "thank you". The thing that is strange is I would describe the fear like sleep paralysis but I was not in the middle of SP.... I was screaming. My fiance is such a heavy sleeper I can not stress it enough, I had to have been screaming at the top of my lungs.

I feel that this is going to be key in helping you identify culturally who you were in this past life. It is definitely a journey only you can take and put the pieces to but it's great to see this kind of stuff come up for you to go on with.

Even if you can't place it yet, the main thing is you seem to be making contact with your soul consciousness and/or great libraries and that was the ultimate point in this Atlantis project thread :) The yearnings to find out more, the deep connections to your ancestors, your origins and history in terms of your soul etc and the truth, are all signs of your awakening. And yes using astral projection in the way this thread demonstrates can be a powerful way to put you in touch with all that.

It's been great to see some of the others have success with it too. I myself have experienced a growth period too, even the stuff that doesn't lay entirely in the context of Atlantis, but it has undeniably been a growth/learning spurt.

I hope it does, the visions of me in red have been continuous. Some of the visions have been more personal, so I didn't know where to place the red if it was connected to Atlantis or to some other message being put forth but in the long run you may be right, and all of this is connected. The yearnings to understand my ancestors have been very strong. In reality it's almost a yearning to know myself, to know who I would have been or become. What life I would have with them.

I did state before that I had a little trouble focusing my travels, maybe this has been helping me focus on the past and our origins. Which has turned out to be very important for me. I will just post from now on without doubting myself, even if they don't appear to relate. You and Seeker have proven to very helpful in understanding them.

Edited by Dharma D

My experiment with the Mara meditation has taught me to wipe these things clear. But I was disappointed I did not handle the dream better--- I woke up snarling like an animal ( this has happened several times in the past when I'm cornered in a nightmare)

Dharma can explain her dream, but we had them on the same night, and they were strikingly similar.

What does that involve in wiping these things clear?

I know the feeling, but i think these kind of scenarios are tests, tests to hone us and tests to check where our ego/consciousness is. What i feel is the past month has been rapid in this way, test, test, test...Some times we have to deal with manipulated scenarios that are not pleasant. Gives us something to think about and check, and get over. Then we have roles which are also tests but also responsibilities and that's what you're experiencing in becoming one who others come to for help during time spent astrically. Doesn't matter if you don't know what to do it is taking you to a new level of learning. It becomes more like a feeling of clocking in and clocking out, than going to sleep and waking up :tu:

What i have found is in helping others you learn with them and through them, as the astral allows for your multi perspective and comprehension to work. To me it's what it's all about, learning that we learn and help one another constantly through pure experience in consciousness terms. That is why i don't call my myself a "tourist" on the astral level. People laugh at me when i say that, but personally i would find it hard to maintain any level of intention or integrity for staying out there for any length of time, if i was just focused on my self from a tourists point of view. If you live in a tourist area, you know what tourists do. lol.

The dream where I was being attacked I mentioned to you before. I didn't remember it... I just like Seeker did not become lucid. I didn't remember till a day after actually, something triggered it. I don't remember the dream at all. All I remember is the waking part... myself screaming "aaah, aaaahhh, aaaahhhhh!!" Then my fiance shook me and said "it's okay you were dreaming" when he did I came to and pushed him away. I stared at him for a second computing that it was him (I was expecting to see the attacker) then I said "thank you". The thing that is strange is I would describe the fear like sleep paralysis but I was not in the middle of SP.... I was screaming. My fiance is such a heavy sleeper I can not stress it enough, I had to have been screaming at the top of my lungs.

I remember this, thought for a moment that something else had happened recently. That was the same weekend i think that i had 2 episodes of attempted SP...

I hope it does, the visions of me in red have been continuous. Some of the visions have been more personal, so I didn't know where to place the red if it was connected to Atlantis or to some other message being put forth but in the long run you may be right, and all of this is connected. The yearnings to understand my ancestors have been very strong. In reality it's almost a yearning to know myself, to know who I would have been or become. What life I would have with them.

I think you will decode this as you go along, the red as a colour is symbolic as is the red stone ruby and head piece.

I did state before that I had a little trouble focusing my travels, maybe this has been helping me focus on the past and our origins. Which has turned out to be very important for me. I will just post from now on without doubting myself, even if they don't appear to relate. You and Seeker have proven to very helpful in understanding them.

That's the best way to approach this imo. Journal everything and try take the neutral observers point of view. Part of this was to show that astral experiences and connections to your soul/libraries do happen from merely having the intention and allowing them to manifest in your dreams. It's more down to recall than anything.

Edited by AnVil

What does that involve in wiping these things clear?

I know the feeling, but i think these kind of scenarios are tests, tests to hone us and tests to check where our ego/consciousness is. What i feel is the past month has been rapid in this way, test, test, test...Some times we have to deal with manipulated scenarios that are not pleasant. Gives us something to think about and check, and get over. Then we have roles which are also tests but also responsibilities and that's what you're experiencing in becoming one who others come to for help during time spent astrically. Doesn't matter if you don't know what to do it is taking you to a new level of learning. It becomes more like a feeling of clocking in and clocking out, than going to sleep and waking up :tu:

What i have found is in helping others you learn with them and through them, as the astral allows for your multi perspective and comprehension to work. To me it's what it's all about, learning that we learn and help one another constantly through pure experience in consciousness terms. That is why i don't call my myself a "tourist" on the astral level. People laugh at me when i say that, but personally i would find it hard to maintain any level of intention or integrity for staying out there for any length of time, if i was just focused on my self from a tourists point of view. If you live in a tourist area, you know what tourists do. lol.

Wipeing sort of started as a method of controlling errant thoughts that did not relax me for AP meditations. As tthe thoughts would come into my awareness I could just let them pass through me. Then during those little images and scenerios that start to pop up in the stages before vibration I would put them out by letting wipe through like the wipe function on a slide show. No it has evolved into a complete psycologic wipe. I really discovered it after a particularly harrowing brush with fully lucid and purposely created hypnogogia while haveing full motor function. Yes I have learned how to turn left instead of right in mind. I call it the Mara meditation because I beleive it's what siddartha did when he faced the demon hordes of Mara. I was able to hold this state for long time. ( no dream, ivwas walking around

Basically I learned to reach deep into mys self and basically wash away all emotions reactions to events. A pure ibserverperspectve

I have great news!! I am ecstatic. After my last dream I began searching non stop, first I began looking for the feather mohawks but I couldn't find anything. I found lots of mohawks none quite what I was looking for... Then after Anvil suggested the red might be meaningful as well I went back and looked for that. What I found blew my mind! It took about 3 days but I finally found this.

Ani'-Wah' Ya or Wolf Clan - The Wolf Clan is the largest clan today and the most prominent clan, providing most of the war chiefs, and warriors. True Ani'-Wah' Ya are protectors of the people. The wolf clan are keepers and trackers of the wolf and the only clan who could kill a wolf through special ceremonies and wolf medicines. The Clan color of the AniWaya is Red and their wood is Hickory.

Ani'-Wah' Ya or Wolf Clan represented the doorway to the world of spirits and the development of higher social consciousness (spirit world, sacred fire).

source.

Once I found this I had something to go on. I couldn't really find much on the specific clan, I just kept getting the above passage over and over. So I began searching for Cherokee history over all. Then I found this...

RED OFFICIALS, or Red Organization: this was the war-making department that went into effect whenever there was a threat from outside the nation.

"The red officials had a number of very important functions also. Bravery and warlike deeds were sustained by these officials. They acquired their titles in several cases as the result of bravery in battle. The wolf, fox, and owl were set up as symbols of bravery and used as titles. For those who had performed ably in the field also certain victory and scalp dances were given as a reward in which various goods were donated to the hero being honored. This has some resemblance to the allotment of the winnings in the ball game as stakes of victory. War was an act of killing and because it involved blood was a polluting agent. Most of the ritual surrounding war was designed to deal with and remove this uncleanness. Like the hunter who had killed certain animals such as the deer, bear, and eagle, the warrior had to be purified before and after his undertaking. As in the case of the player in the ball game, every precaution was taken to insure victory by constant invocation of protective powers over, and the dissolution of uncleannesses from, the warrior. In war, as in hunting and the ball game, the expectation of success or failure was determined by the use of various forms of divination, these mostly centering around the use of fire, beads, and crystalline tallismans." (Gilbert, 357)

For a further description of them and their function, see War Officials, below.

THE WAR ORGANIZATION OFFICIALS AND FUNCTION

"The principal officials in the Red, or War, organization of the Cherokees were the following (these officials in the capital town were duplicated in the lesser towns):

1. Great Red War Captain (Skayagustu egwe), or "High Priest of the War", who was sometimes called "The Raven", as he scouted forward when the army was on the march and wore a raven skin around his neck.

2. Great War Captain's Second, or right-hand man.

3. Seven war Counselors to order the war.

4. Pretty Women (or War Women) or honorable matrons to judge the fate of the captives and the conduct of war.

5. Chief War Speaker, or "Skatiloski".

6. A Flag Warrior, or "Katate kanehi" to carry the banner.

7. A Chief Surgeon, or "Kunikoti" with three assistants.

8. Messengers.

9. Three War Scouts or titled men:

a. The Wolf wore a wolfskin around his neck and scouted to the right on the army when they were on the march.

b. The Owl wore an owl skin about his neck and scouted to the left on the army.

c. The Fox wore a foxskin about his neck and scouted in the rear of the army.

10. Sometimes Special War Priest was appointed to take over the divinatory and other religious functions of the Great War Captain.

11. There were a number of under officers such as drummers, cooks, certain special priests who had killed an enemy were called "osi tahihi" and alone superintended the building of the sweat houses.

"The Great War Captain was generally elected to office. The warriors having nominated a candidate, his name was sent to the Uku and his white counselors for approval. If the approval of the letter was secured, the candidate was duly notified to assume his new office. He was consecrated at the first Green Corn Feast after his nomination except in cases of emergency in which event he was consecrated after 21 days. The predecessor in office directed the ceremonies. Persons were appointed to prepare his seat, which was a stool with a back 4 inches high and painted red. Others were appointed to wash the candidate and to dress him in his official red robes. Superannuated warriors of high rank were appointed to conduct him to his seat. One walked before the candidate carrying the red war club, one at his right hand carrying a handful of red paint, one at his left hand carrying an eagle feather painted red, while still another walked behind him. The day and night previous and the day of his consecration, the candidate and his four counselors neither ate nor slept and could do neither until midnight of the following night. The dress of the candidate and his four assistants were all red.

"The candidate on reaching the council house took the central red seat directly before the white seat of the Uku facing east and when he was seated the attendant who had preceded the candidate stepped up and placed the red war club in his hand. Then the assistant who had walked on the left put the eagle feathers on his head. The quill of the feather had been previously inserted into a small cane 2 inches long painted red and this cane was fastened to the hair on the crown so as to cause the feather to stand out on the head. Then the paint carrier of the right hand stepped up and with the forefinger of the right hand made seven stripes alternately red and black across the candidate's face and one red stripe from the forehead down along the nose and chin to the breast, together with various other stripes.

"The retiring captain now made a speech in which he commanded obedience to the new captain and warned the warriors never to go to war without his knowledge and directions. This was followed by a speech from the candidate in which he promised to be humane in war but proclaimed the necessity of defending the tribe from its enemies. All the assembly then filed by the new captain, took him by the hand, and called him "uncle". The new war chief and his retinue continued in their seats all of that day and night until the next noon. They also fasted until the afternoon, but the young warriors and other had repaired to seven houses in the town to eat previously. After the counselors had broken their fast, strangers and others could eat in the council house. The inauguration ended, and the new chief left the council house.

"When the next war came, the young war chief called a council and the old war chief brought forward his bow, arrow, quiver, helmet, shield, and bracelet, all painted red, and delivered them to his successor. The old chief next took off his raven skin and put it about the back of his neck with red strings tied to the ends of the feathers. Eagle feathers painted red were the war chief's badge of distinction and there were as many red stripes on the eagle feathers as there were enemies he had slain. In war the great war chief was never to retreat but be carried back by force in case of reverses.

"The seven red, or war, counselors were appointed at each war by the common consent of the warriors. These red counselors were distinguished by a small round object wrought of two small eagle feathers painted red and attached to the tuft of hair left on the crown of the head. They assisted in the preparations for war and were generally necessary for all acts of the war captain. The dress of the counselors and speaker were not as red as that of the war captain.

Source.

I was blown away by all of this. I can not believe how close and accurate this is... it sent chills up my spine. I also read on another site while researching that the Aniwahya were commonly know for wearing red but they also wore yellow and black to resemble the coral snake, and represent war. Red, Yellow, or Black.... exactly what the voice in the first dream said I would be wearing. The The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind to say the least. I have been grounded by forces that truly I am just beginning to understand. I have been on this quest for a few years now, and I am just beginning to see the fruits it holds. The last year has been very intense in learning and getting to know myself which I think is the most important part... I think this is going to help a great deal in that journey.

I want to add this last bit, to give some reference on the Owl thing. Also interesting Wolf/Dog. I had posted this in Spirit Animal Thread.

My spirit guide is an Owl, they have been with me all my life that I can recall. I see them, I dream them, I had one living outside my house for a long time. The funny thing is they were with my mother as well before I was born, at first I thought it was for her but now I believe they were waiting for me. I know that sounds way out there but I truly feel a great connection to and trust the Owl, it has come to me in my greatest time of need.

Other spirit animals that are very strong for me are the Spider and the Dog. For me the spider represents my shadow totem. I had arachnophobia after a really bad spider bite but now I truly have a great appreciation for them. I became aware that there was something I need to learn from them, now I love them. The dog is my base... If that makes any sense. I believe they represent my deepest nature, I have always had a dog companion and for some reason they have always been big, strong dogs.

Nice.

Some dreams last night about moveing my business to another location. Lots of space tremendous amenities, I was feeling sick with regret, and considering going back to where I was. There was this sales man like figure trying to convince me of how good everything is here.. But I have learned this lesson already at a high cost. My business is built on people and authenticity. Give me a ratty warehouse any day over a strip mall location. Strip mall real-estate owners care nothing for people and live in lala land along with their business partners the banks. I woke up releaved that was a scenerio I was not living.

I was blown away by all of this. I can not believe how close and accurate this is... it sent chills up my spine. I also read on another site while researching that the Aniwahya were commonly know for wearing red but they also wore yellow and black to resemble the coral snake, and represent war. Red, Yellow, or Black.... exactly what the voice in the first dream said I would be wearing. The The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind to say the least. I have been grounded by forces that truly I am just beginning to understand. I have been on this quest for a few years now, and I am just beginning to see the fruits it holds. The last year has been very intense in learning and getting to know myself which I think is the most important part... I think this is going to help a great deal in that journey.

I want to add this last bit, to give some reference on the Owl thing. Also interesting Wolf/Dog. I had posted this in Spirit Animal Thread.

Fantastic :tu:

The first guide i became aware of was an owl. Sometimes in the owl form sometimes not. He was a mute. Took me ages to work that one out. Owls are cool :tu:

Thank You both... You have been very helpful in getting me where I need to be.

I feel I have broken trough a very important barrier. I don't know how to explain it other than to say maybe there was something I needed to understand before i could move forward. Last night I stayed up writing that post, and one for my blog... I lost the blog one, I was so tired. Any way.... When I finally laid down I went to sleep for a few hours, woke up at about 4am. I decided it was the perfect time to project... why waste a perfect opportunity?? :rolleyes:

The vibrations were so intense, so fast... It was like my whole body was rumbling in a matter of minutes. Next thing I know I was shooting super high speed trough what I can only describe as the sky (it looked blue). Don't remember anything after that. Just the glowing light that I was heading towards. I have never experienced that type of projections before. I sometimes get a sense that I am body-less, I float like smoke. I get the sense of being above and looking down , I can move around, up and down at my will but this was different. This was high speed and directed, I was shooting like a bullet. It was like my consciousness had plans for me.

I feel so "open" right now, things are just pouring in. I can't describe them but I know they are. It is very much like Anvil said, a checking in and out kinda thing.

Wipeing sort of started as a method of controlling errant thoughts that did not relax me for AP meditations. As tthe thoughts would come into my awareness I could just let them pass through me. Then during those little images and scenerios that start to pop up in the stages before vibration I would put them out by letting wipe through like the wipe function on a slide show. No it has evolved into a complete psycologic wipe. I really discovered it after a particularly harrowing brush with fully lucid and purposely created hypnogogia while haveing full motor function. Yes I have learned how to turn left instead of right in mind. I call it the Mara meditation because I beleive it's what siddartha did when he faced the demon hordes of Mara. I was able to hold this state for long time. ( no dream, ivwas walking around

Basically I learned to reach deep into mys self and basically wash away all emotions reactions to events. A pure ibserverperspectve

I've read this over a few times and i understand what you are getting at. I know this much, that what you have learned to do here is essential. Sort of like being able to reset yourself and return to a neutral state as the event is unfolding, rather than taking days to get over an issue, impression. I def need to learn to do this better, is particularly relevant to me at the moment.

Edited by AnVil

Thank You both... You have been very helpful in getting me where I need to be.

I feel I have broken trough a very important barrier. I don't know how to explain it other than to say maybe there was something I needed to understand before i could move forward. Last night I stayed up writing that post, and one for my blog... I lost the blog one, I was so tired. Any way.... When I finally laid down I went to sleep for a few hours, woke up at about 4am. I decided it was the perfect time to project... why waste a perfect opportunity?? :rolleyes:

The vibrations were so intense, so fast... It was like my whole body was rumbling in a matter of minutes. Next thing I know I was shooting super high speed trough what I can only describe as the sky (it looked blue). Don't remember anything after that. Just the glowing light that I was heading towards. I have never experienced that type of projections before. I sometimes get a sense that I am body-less, I float like smoke. I get the sense of being above and looking down , I can move around, up and down at my will but this was different. This was high speed and directed, I was shooting like a bullet. It was like my consciousness had plans for me.

I feel so "open" right now, things are just pouring in. I can't describe them but I know they are. It is very much like Anvil said, a checking in and out kinda thing.

Hey you are where you are because you are ready to be there :tu: You have all the tools you need and its great to see another person experience things so authentically in the way you know it to be. I can relate to this kind of projection and it is a different kettle of fish travelling at the super sonic speeds of pure consciousness :tu: Have fun with it.

I've read this over a few times and i understand what you are getting at. I know this much, that what you have learned to do here is essential. Sort of like being able to reset yourself and return to a neutral state as the event is unfolding, rather than taking days to get over an issue, impression. I def need to learn to do this better, is particularly relevant to me at the moment.

Haha looking back I see why you had to read it a few tines. I butchared it. This infernal IPhone.

Yes it's been an essential tool for me. Particularly in hrowing situations. The nice thing about some altered state skills is that they can transfer over to physical life aswell.

Just had an awesome movie dream. I posted the dream in my blog.... It is quite long and amazing. And coinciding with the theme of growth we seem to be having. But this is the beginning part that had atlantian feel to it.

"Beginning of dream. I'm in a large beautiful city. Somehow it's being destroyed. Some sort of disaster is be falling it, and I'm trying to escape and there are a few others in tow that I have to take care of, and a few others I'm teamed up with. At some point the dream morphs into an alian invasion of this city. These strange alians are seiging the city and all sorts of harrowing things happen, people dieing in combat trying to escape, battles and fights. The battle is lost and myself and others are cut off from escapeing the city. The only possible way I can summerize what happens after this is bullets."

I read your blog on this dream and I agree it has the hallmarks of Atlantis. It conveys the sense of destruction and i would imagine this is the kind of detailed dream that when others read they'd feel a sense of familiarity/connection to it. Hence it being movie/novel like on another level.

Today is the 31st so technically the subject of Atlantis has come to an end. But I don't feel we should stop it here, so lets keep Atlantis going as well as add a new place of focus.

Lemuria also known as MU was considered a sister civilisation/continent to Atlantis so it seems a good one to add. It may be that if you had no luck with making contact with Atlantis memories that you are more of a MU person. I know from dreams before that I feel more connected to MU than Atlantis.

It is argued that the Atlanteans destroyed Lemuria and that in the theme of duality, Lemuria was considered a matriarchal society (feminine, creative, spiritual based) while Atlantis was considered a patriarchal society (technological, militant, scientific)

Edited by AnVil

I have had absolutely no dreams that are related to Atlantis in any way. Hell, I've never dreamt of Atlantis in my whole life.

Sorry guys this month has been so crazy for me one after the other my kids and myself and hubby all got the stomach flu like dominoes so I really needed rest. I didn't have time for any mediation or astral projection practice or even dream journal at all. I'm going to attempt to get back on track. I wish I had more experience and practice and talent with it. This month really bummed me out cuz I was initially so excited about it and delved right in then one by onetime whole house for sick ;-( will let u know how my

Progress goes I'm going to start practicing again ;-)

I had a very strong dream not last night but the night before. I was on a beach covered in volcanic rock. The rocks were very obviously volcanic because they were black... they were big, I could see the sand between some of them, and clear water between others. They ran down from land into the water. I was doing something in the shallows between the rocks I want to say fishing, I was doing it with my hands. I was crouched down reaching in the water when the rocks started moving. Then the ground started cracking and opening in front of me. I started trying to run away towards land but I could see the cracks in the ground splitting further and further. The ground started shaking really hard, and I could see what I assume was the volcano (but it looked like a mountain). The ground started splitting all the way up the mountain, the holes in the ground were becoming bigger and bigger... there was no where to go. Then I woke up.

Even posting this dream makes my heart beat a little faster, it felt very real. This dream reminded me a lot of my first ever SP dream, I've actually told Seeker about it before. It happened when I was about 6 or 7, the same thing was happening... The ground was splitting in front of me in huge cracks that I could see splitting towards the house that I was trying to run to. That is the only other time I have had a dream of ground splitting.

Also I should add last night I had a dream of loud music. I was in a hall of some sort, I could not see what the source of the music was but whatever was playing was uptempo and almost aggressive. May have been 8th notes.

Edited by Dharma D

So I didn't have much luck with Atlantis either, I've been sleeping really horribly though lately. I've still been remembering the dreams mostly but nothing Atlantis related.

I googled Lemuria last night and and interesting picture popped up. I think it's just an artist's image, but it reminded me a lot of the tattoo I dreamt was on my wrist in this dream

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

I remembered 2 pretty vivid dreams last night, one I know isn't related so I won't post it in this thread, but this one that I'm going to post got me wondering.

I'm in a forested area? There are a lot of trees, it's very green around me. Warm, but everything is wet and damp, I think with dew. "It's just past dawn now" I remember thinking.

I'm sitting on a big rock on the ground, and there is another person there across from me on anther rock. We were talking about something, I feel calm but I think what we were talking about was upsetting because he seems very sympathetic and like he's trying to reassure me of something.

I look at my arms, there are tattoos on them but I can only focus on one. It's like my eyes are blurred with tears (though I don't feel upset, just calmness, neutral) The tattoo is on the inside of my left wrist. It's a triangle with an eye inside of it. There is a wavy line at the bottom of the triangle, and the eye is closer to the top of it.

I'm focused on the eye the most. The rest of the tattoo, esp the triangle part is faded, almost to not being there at all, but I know what it's supposed to look like.

I took a picture of my 4 am sketch of the tattoo from my dream journal but I don't think I can post it here because there is no link for it. I can email it though if anyone wants to see it.

I still can't post my picture because there is no way to upload it here unless I put it in my gallery which, I don't really want to do. I can still email it though, it's in my computer. This was the photo that reminded me of it, I couldn't figure out what the wavy lines meant on my tattoo, but I saw this one and think now that it could be water.

dolphinpyreye.gif

Also, just to add in that I just read something about Lemurian Dolphin Temples or something. I've always been slightly drawn to dolphins, ever since I was about 4 years old. I dream of the ocean constantly and once in a while there are dolphins there as well. (Living in Ontario, there aren't exactly any around here). lol - not sure if it actually means anything or not but it is what it is.

Edited by sarah_444

Think you could be onto something Sarah. If you saw it as a tat maybe it stood for a certain faction or something.

About the picture you want to put up. You can add it to a post as an attachment if you prefer, and that way you don't have to load it to a gallery. Just make sure you are writing your post in the full editor view, the attachment button to add a file is there on the menu.

Thanks Anvil - I'm not sure how I never noticed that there before. :lol:

So this was the tattoo I saw on my wrist, not exactly like the one pictured, but the wavy line at the bottom reminded me of the water in the image I posted.

(don't mind the sloppiness, it was 4 am or something! haha)

post-124634-0-15800800-1333463687_thumb.

Thanks Anvil - I'm not sure how I never noticed that there before. :lol:

So this was the tattoo I saw on my wrist, not exactly like the one pictured, but the wavy line at the bottom reminded me of the water in the image I posted.

(don't mind the sloppiness, it was 4 am or something! haha)

That's awesome, very accurate.

Was that you that had a dream of swimming with dolphins a while back??