Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The mayan calendar doesn't take into account

Matt121

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• JayMark

• Tinker6785ab

• Keel M.

According to people that believe in this stuff the world should have ended months ago! without the added day it would be late 2013 now

http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=4984

http://garyfcox.blogspot.com/2012/03/leap-year-and-mayan-calender.html

Funny how Ancient Aliens show and their nutcase quacks fail to mention any of this.

Also funny how nowhere in the Mayan calender (wherever it may end) denotes an apocalypse.

My friend was telling me about this yesterday, but I forgot to ask where she got the information.

When I die I'm going to ghostly Stone Cold Stun the Mayans for this razmataz.

when your wall calendar ends, does the world end? I think the mayan calendar works the same way.

It's not the end, probably just the beginning of the end. :tu:

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

I read somewhere that the mayans had estimated the time of a full terrestrial year to be 0.0004 days off the current determined value of 365.2425 days. Don't know if it's true.

Still very remarkable to see everything they had supposedly determined considering they had no telescopes.

As far as the end of the world is concerned, I would think the end of the world as we know it. It may refer to a shift in consciousness that will eventually lead us to put in question drastically our ways of living and lead us to a new, better way of living. So far, seeing how everything is evolving, I think it might happen, independently of what they could have said or of every prediction that is made by anybody.

If such a leap isn't done anyways, we are doomed to live more hell than ever in the near future in my opinion.

I read somewhere that the end of their calendar marked the 'winter solstice' or something of the like. But no mention of the end of days. I think the world will gradually suffer until humans are extinct, then it will heal again.

The Mayans did apparently have a leap year "Anderson and Dibble, 1981, Book 2, page 35. See also Book 4, page 144: They observed another feast every four years, in honor of the fire [god], during which they pierced the ears of all the boys and girls; and they called it Pillauanaliztli. And during this feast it is likely, and there are conjectures, that they held their leapyear, reckoning six [days] of Nemontemi."

I read somewhere that the end of their calendar marked the 'winter solstice' or something of the like. But no mention of the end of days. I think the world will gradually suffer until humans are extinct, then it will heal again.

December 21, 2012 is the start of the next Winter solstice. Also the start of a new 4 seasons.

the way the system works as in accessing information of such is you get bits of info, there is a balance effect, if you donnot understand the balance effects workings (very complicated), you can/will put the two bits of info together in the same sentence (not all is as it seems), yes the world is to change and is in it's early stages now, well what is being leaked out so to speak anyway.

it's "the end of the world as we know it" did they understand that? (doesnt matter-processes), the true leaders may have but as some know the system shows individuals how to develope processes, mis-interpretation could of been.

with my experience in gaining any info and i'll put it in for a similar scenario an example you could be shown how the universe works off various processes from you and me, you will then be shown various other scenarios (jigsaw puzzle) but related, you will then be shown a date where we are to take controll of the workings in a conscious human state of mind (wide awake not asleep or Lucid dreaming), another words we will take controll of the inner workings of the universe (early stages happening now of learning of how to-similar to that of pre school-preparation), you will also be shown what will happen or is designed to happen should no action be taken at all from a human conscious side of things (floods/earthquakes etc etc as happened), it is very easy to misinterprete information and get it half wrong.

but something that old as what is to happen is clearly a process builder. many sayings beliefs are half not true (balance), the more disruptive (emotionaly) the beliefe the bigger the process effect has (maintains the universe-this info will be made publically shortly), similar to that of fear generated from terroism it generates emotions which generate energy energy sustains and helps maintain the universes workings includeing you and me. rudest thing in the world to say and i dont like it being terroism and i know Osama B L DOES NOT like terroism, but terroism is a good thing sux yes worst thing in the world to say, until you understand it being energy but it saves as many now know many many many more lifes from the energy it generates, that why you hear how world towers collapse was an inside job and O B L was trained by US military (conditioning of your mind (preparation) so you understand when the times comes of the worlds workings "New World" end of the world as we know it) true story as it generates fear fear generates emotions and that generates energy to sustain yours and my lifes. "it's up there".

the energy system is in it's early pre school stages of learning of and being changed around for the better of all without the emotions we dont like, so as to sustain the eco system and universe without the emotions we dont like.

the system works on processes from thoughts and emotions (beliefs)(fear) to sustain/maintain the eco system the universes workings, we are led to believe in whats to happen from beliefes (2012 incleded) that are processes that "develope" that help maintain/sustain the universe being all things including you and me (studying the energy body is a pre-schooling to let you understand that your body needs regular maintance - true story), i tell no BS (BS = britney spears (dumbo) full of sh!!t when ya hear of her theories regarding 2012 new world - highly regarded by idiots this person on the matter, her theories get hammered regulary, part time job of mine :)) as many know leaked out there are more than one britney spears in the public eye (note no capitals).

for a better or better word for it start to learn the various processes that sustain life and the universes workings study Hermetics it teaches you about thought controll to the more advanced :) it then leads you to the world/universes workings, Hermetics is your best friend as it is the schooling of how the universe works.

believeing in something and then being told it is not true weather it be religious or not doesn'nt make it a bad thing, usually the older the beliefe the more effect (processes) it has as a whole another words the more good it done than the opposite "It's Up there" it's a good thing to believe something that turns out not to be true that is related to religions as you will soon see the balanceing effect and the good the beliefs had.

"Up There" is where billionairs world leaders get there information so as to move our world forward, yeah i know and did agree you would/nt think it, some are I@#$, leave that there.

thats all.

The Mayan calendar is not a year calendar. It does not have to deal with leap years. The long count is simply a count of days.

Either evolve or be eraticated. Plain and Simple! This is not just a galatic alignment where just our planets align, but all the planets in every galaxy aligns with thier sun making it the only moment in time when thier is enough gravitatioal force to acsess the start gate aka the sun in the massas. Aliens created us, after they created our moon and it wasnt one race that created us all it was seven different aliens races creating seven different civilizations to see which alien race can get thier primitive creation to evolve in to a higher state of contiousness with in 7000 years using dna from them theirselves and a primate of thier choice. The atlantians were not human they where an aliens race who evolved into a higher state of contiousness in the last universal game of life who get this thinks whats happening is inhumane (peta hehe) an not only revaults but appeals to all the other civilitations on earth to revolt as well destruction of thier civilizations. actually wins driving those big bad life creating tree huging scientists out of this them

Just do your freaking history, pay attention to the key points and not the details because the details here created by us. Right down the 25 key events in greek, romon, sumerian, egyptian, mayan, aztec and idian mytholigies. Oh the asians are the lovley well kept product of the greys who are not apart of the game and are already in that higher levle of contiousness since there in fact least human then the rest of us. The greys I think hsve an obssesion with creating primates (hints all the new monkeys popping up). And the pyramids on each contant they lignin up with the constalation from where their individual creators are from. Pst all blue eyed people with green around your pupils are infact nordics which is more then likley evolving first. Ypu know someone with green aroumd thier pupils and the blue evaluate them against a nordic alien and tell me im nnmmmmmmm wrong.

(theroy is every time a ship uses the sun as a start gate there is a solar flare) remember nasa predicts so huge one a the end of this year.

When the galatic council arrives to give there verdict more then likley they will issuse an eratication of thend unauthirized creation of the asian blood line. This is why I believe the chinese, and greys are working and with the u.n. and american government. You don't give someone that much dough kniwing full well your not going time see repayment til future generations to come with out some frm of incentive. Period!

Sorry, about the countless gramatical errors this isnt a topic I should of tired to tackel after litteraly bording a plain. ill post a moe revised and polished post on the subject when I land.

Edited by Tinker6785ab

Pst all blue eyed people with green around your pupils are infact nordics which is more then likley evolving first. Ypu know someone with green aroumd thier pupils and the blue evaluate them against a nordic alien and tell me im nnmmmmmmm wrong.

How about you tell us how you know that, and we work from there. Making an oddly bold claim, like people with certain eye colors are "Nordic aliens", just begs for details on how you found this to be true.

Challenging us to call that incorrect is silly, and comes off as arrogant.

Where's the beef?

the way the system works as in accessing information of such is you get bits of info, there is a balance effect, if you donnot understand the balance effects workings (very complicated), you can/will put the two bits of info together in the same sentence (not all is as it seems), yes the world is to change and is in it's early stages now, well what is being leaked out so to speak anyway.

it's "the end of the world as we know it" did they understand that? (doesnt matter-processes), the true leaders may have but as some know the system shows individuals how to develope processes, mis-interpretation could of been.

with my experience in gaining any info and i'll put it in for a similar scenario an example you could be shown how the universe works off various processes from you and me, you will then be shown various other scenarios (jigsaw puzzle) but related, you will then be shown a date where we are to take controll of the workings in a conscious human state of mind (wide awake not asleep or Lucid dreaming), another words we will take controll of the inner workings of the universe (early stages happening now of learning of how to-similar to that of pre school-preparation), you will also be shown what will happen or is designed to happen should no action be taken at all from a human conscious side of things (floods/earthquakes etc etc as happened), it is very easy to misinterprete information and get it half wrong.

but something that old as what is to happen is clearly a process builder. many sayings beliefs are half not true (balance), the more disruptive (emotionaly) the beliefe the bigger the process effect has (maintains the universe-this info will be made publically shortly), similar to that of fear generated from terroism it generates emotions which generate energy energy sustains and helps maintain the universes workings includeing you and me. rudest thing in the world to say and i dont like it being terroism and i know Osama B L DOES NOT like terroism, but terroism is a good thing sux yes worst thing in the world to say, until you understand it being energy but it saves as many now know many many many more lifes from the energy it generates, that why you hear how world towers collapse was an inside job and O B L was trained by US military (conditioning of your mind (preparation) so you understand when the times comes of the worlds workings "New World" end of the world as we know it) true story as it generates fear fear generates emotions and that generates energy to sustain yours and my lifes. "it's up there".

the energy system is in it's early pre school stages of learning of and being changed around for the better of all without the emotions we dont like, so as to sustain the eco system and universe without the emotions we dont like.

the system works on processes from thoughts and emotions (beliefs)(fear) to sustain/maintain the eco system the universes workings, we are led to believe in whats to happen from beliefes (2012 incleded) that are processes that "develope" that help maintain/sustain the universe being all things including you and me (studying the energy body is a pre-schooling to let you understand that your body needs regular maintance - true story), i tell no BS (BS = britney spears (dumbo) full of sh!!t when ya hear of her theories regarding 2012 new world - highly regarded by idiots this person on the matter, her theories get hammered regulary, part time job of mine :)) as many know leaked out there are more than one britney spears in the public eye (note no capitals).

for a better or better word for it start to learn the various processes that sustain life and the universes workings study Hermetics it teaches you about thought controll to the more advanced :) it then leads you to the world/universes workings, Hermetics is your best friend as it is the schooling of how the universe works.

believeing in something and then being told it is not true weather it be religious or not doesn'nt make it a bad thing, usually the older the beliefe the more effect (processes) it has as a whole another words the more good it done than the opposite "It's Up there" it's a good thing to believe something that turns out not to be true that is related to religions as you will soon see the balanceing effect and the good the beliefs had.

"Up There" is where billionairs world leaders get there information so as to move our world forward, yeah i know and did agree you would/nt think it, some are I@#$, leave that there.

thats all.

Very interesting indeed.

I also think that they were mostly talking about the evolution of consciousness. And I think consciousness is the main drive of everything we know so the effects could be greater than we can ever immagine.

I also think consciousness is made of thoughts and emotions which work together and result in creation/manifestation. At every level of consciousness. Our physical universe beeing a manifestation of collective thought and emotion (intention) in a higher plane of consciousness.

I think we can all see this "shift in consciousness" taking place more and more as time goes by and that it is happening in at an exponential rate. I think it is crucial that such thing happens, otherwise we are simply dooming ourselves by standing by our current ways of living. We are now confronted with moral issues more that ever (in a way). All the systems we built up (political, economical etc.) seems more fragile than ever. Greed is brigning us on the edge of our own destruction. We need to chose wisely what we are going to do about it because it ain't gonna change by itself.

Just my thoughts.

Just do your freaking history, pay attention to the key points and not the details because the details here created by us. Right down the 25 key events in greek, romon, sumerian, egyptian, mayan, aztec and idian mytholigies. Oh the asians are the lovley well kept product of the greys who are not apart of the game and are already in that higher levle of contiousness since there in fact least human then the rest of us. The greys I think hsve an obssesion with creating primates (hints all the new monkeys popping up). And the pyramids on each contant they lignin up with the constalation from where their individual creators are from. Pst all blue eyed people with green around your pupils are infact nordics which is more then likley evolving first. Ypu know someone with green aroumd thier pupils and the blue evaluate them against a nordic alien and tell me im nnmmmmmmm wrong.

(theroy is every time a ship uses the sun as a start gate there is a solar flare) remember nasa predicts so huge one a the end of this year.

When the galatic council arrives to give there verdict more then likley they will issuse an eratication of thend unauthirized creation of the asian blood line. This is why I believe the chinese, and greys are working and with the u.n. and american government. You don't give someone that much dough kniwing full well your not going time see repayment til future generations to come with out some frm of incentive. Period!

Sorry, about the countless gramatical errors this isnt a topic I should of tired to tackel after litteraly bording a plain. ill post a moe revised and polished post on the subject when I land.

There is so much wrong with this I really don't know where to start.

Stupid question, but do you have a shred of evidence to back your convoluted claim up or are you just plucking ideas out of thin air?

Funny how Ancient Aliens show and their nutcase quacks fail to mention any of this.

I believe the Mayan calendar only gives us the date when planets align in a certain configuration. Once that happens, the calendar just starts over again. Simple. The christian Spanish probably freaked out with the Mayan knowledge and killed them off.

I believe the Mayan calendar only gives us the date when planets align in a certain configuration. Once that happens, the calendar just starts over again. Simple. The christian Spanish probably freaked out with the Mayan knowledge and killed them off.

I don't know. I think they killed first, and explored later.

Ypu know someone with green aroumd thier pupils and the blue evaluate them against a nordic alien and tell me im nnmmmmmmm wrong.

Ok .. how about someone who had the green around their pupils and the blue.. but who's eyes ended up going brown as they grew older?