Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

Still Waters

There isnt anything about this seal team 6 ambush that makes any sence. He was a known dialisis (sp?) patient since the late 90's. there is no way he survived till 2011. It just doesnt happen. This whole thing is BS.

I was going to be flippant and post the XKCD image of [CITATION NEEDED] but I'm bored at work so I googled 'Osama Kidney'.

While the only articles that mentions Osama and kidney issues only repeat hersay and rumor, I'll go ahead say its plausible that he had a a kidney disease. However, a kidney transplant could easily account for him surviving out of 90's and the same hearsay articles mention rumors of a large amount of people willing to give him their kidney.

As for the Seal Team 6 operation, what doesn't make sense? Move in, take out object, investigate if he's the real deal then give the body to allah via fish turds. Wash, rinse!

• Like 1

Hate begets hate.

This is true.

And the indoctrination of irrational hatred/fear is a powerful tool for directing the masses.

“The people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.”

It is a shame that the people are so unaware.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_fear

• Like 3

why are they going to kill somone thats actully freinds of the bush family even if he was there fall guy,nah the guys prolly livin in up on a privet island ,he prolly wanted to retire so he let them use him as a fall guy "burial at sea" is probly just code for "privet island retreat"

Edited by reggie2011

I was going to be flippant and post the XKCD image of [CITATION NEEDED] but I'm bored at work so I googled 'Osama Kidney'.

While the only articles that mentions Osama and kidney issues only repeat hersay and rumor, I'll go ahead say its plausible that he had a a kidney disease. However, a kidney transplant could easily account for him surviving out of 90's and the same hearsay articles mention rumors of a large amount of people willing to give him their kidney.

As for the Seal Team 6 operation, what doesn't make sense? Move in, take out object, investigate if he's the real deal then give the body to allah via fish turds. Wash, rinse!

Sure, what makes more sense. See my above post and then keep in mind that the following day they renewed the patriot act. What makes more sense to me is you and most other people don't look very deep and trust the government that's had you in a useless and veeerrryyy expensive war for 12 years

Sure, what makes more sense. See my above post and then keep in mind that the following day they renewed the patriot act. What makes more sense to me is you and most other people don't look very deep and trust the government that's had you in a useless and veeerrryyy expensive war for 12 years

Wait, what? You seem to be making a big assumption from a single post. I'm skeptic at heart; I like to try read as much as I can to verify information to the best of my ability or resources. Everything I've read about the DNA evidence to pictures they released, give quite an impression that they got the guy.

You making a claim to have listened to some random radio station in Seattle with some random CEO claiming that the evidence isn't enough, however, does not convince me much.

As I'm also very sarcastic, I'm going to go ahead and make a bold claim that you are very parnoid and wear a tinfoil hat.

Edit:

Furthermore ... they have passed the patriot act every year since 911 ... you thinking they would need to use the death of OBL as an excuse to pass that piece c*** is funny.

Edited by RightInTheStatisticals

On the evilocity scale I'd say that Bin Laden and George W. are about equal. Both are heartless murderers. As for the 911 theory conspiracists, It's hard to fathom that anyone is stupid enough to believe that garbage.

For all I care, they could have thrown Bin Laden's rotting carcass on top of a trash heap. Let the seagulls peck his worthless eyes out.

• Like 1

Look past my own hatred?

Aus, you misunderstand.

I don't hate bin Laden any more than I hate a serial killer or serial child rapist. I am disgusted by their actions, but that is not hatred. I merely see a problem that needs to be put down like a rabid dog. The manner in which that is executed does not matter to me, there are people who must be stopped. Cage them, execute them, whatever; just put a stop to what they are doing and remove their capacity to cause more harm.

As for the cremation bit, I don't really care about that either. I am indifferent to how his body should have been handled. Dumped at sea, fired into orbit, buried in the desert; it's all the same to me. I wouldn't want to see his corpse desecrated or anything, don't get me wrong. But I'll not lose any sleep over it either way. Besides, it's a null issue as he was buried at sea. Though perhaps that wasn't what he wanted either...

Hey boon. I'm not a fan of bin l either. In fact irregardless of the 9/11 hype. He was still in the business of using terror to further his own agenda. That being said. I am assuming everyone around him expected his death at some point whether natural or imposed. My deal is that I feel after his death he should be treated as any other deceased person within his religion but within reason. He's dead and no longer a threat. For the sake of other on lookers give an acceptable disposition of his remains. That way there isn't any more fuel added to said fire. We know we shouldn't. Have given the body back and created a martyr shrine for them so we buried at sea within a specific time thar was appropriate. And boon irregardless of what our beliefs on this subject I just wanted to point out that we should think of cause nd effect instead of simply instant gratification ... cheers ol chap.

I'm anti- Obama but gave him credit for allowing SEAL team 6 to do it's job. The press conference that followed was an obvious stunt to help his declining poll numbers. I'm hopeful that his body is in some lab right now unburied. He doesn't deserve any kind of proper burial.

Obama didn't have much to do with the Seal team doing their job. Also, something to think about, doesn't it seem strange that most of this extremely elite team (some of whom I knew personally) died in a helicopter crash not long after?

Not good at all and boon shame on you for agreeing. Think past your own hatred for a moment. Think about the thousands and millions of innocents that would view this as an affront to there beliefs. Now think if it angered them so that just one in ten picked up the hatred towards the west and picked up the cause. How many enemies have you created because of your hatred. How many Westerners like myself and my wife and my child could be killed by acts of terrorism by each one of those people that you created. Yes you created if it were you that allowed your hatred to cloud your judgment. People will hate the west for things the west has and has not done. There is no stopping that. Yet you would carelessly add to that number to simply let hatred prevail while you desecrated a deceased man. That seems rediculous to me. Did I misunderstand what you were getting at? We are trying to let the fire dwindle not add fuel. Maybe I'm wrong it just doesn't seem logical. Hate begets hate.

You're joking correct? I've been trying to stay away from this topic as I get too heated and have too much of my life and personal experience invested in this but, I couldn't pass this one. You're saying we are supposed to respect them and their beliefs, tip-toe around their feelings when, for a fact, they burn bibles by the thousands, and American/EU flags? When they murder on an almost daily basis Christians and Jews just for being an infidel.

The islamic religion, as I've posted previously on here, is not one that you all and the western people are being led to believe it is. I speak from first hand knowledge, from living among them and also have unprecedented access to actual facts. Not the liberally skewed media "facts" the rest of the world is receiving.

As I said, people should listen to those of us who've lived there, dealt on a daily basis with these people, and seen first hand the "loving and peaceful" hand of Islam.

So if I'm to take your point of view, you believe we should go as far out of our way as possible not to upset the islamic religion for FEAR of their wrath and the repercussions of doing so? Of course we shouldn't be burning the Qur'an, or defiling their religious centers etc. However, and this is a big however, we also shouldn't change our ways of life to keep them from retribution. Nor changing laws for them, or giving in to them out of fear! If they want to be a part of society as they claim, and contribute and be truly peaceful neighbors, then there should be none of this. There should be no laws needing to be changed, or seminars on how to not upset Islamic people. They should integrate peacefully and easily just as the rest of society has to do with no special help.

This brings to mind the example of the Muslim girl who enrolled at a Catholic school, knew full well expectations of daily prayers, mass and also their strict dress code. When the Muslim girl was held to the Code of Conduct's she SIGNED she then threw a fit and took the school to court. The judge should have thrown this out of court immediately, and reprimanded the girl and family. This is the agenda of even the most moderate Muslims. They are trying to convert and cause as much stir as humanly possible. They are using our Politically Correct and extremely liberal citizens and systems to slowly achieve their ultimate goal. This I can say out of pure certainty and true knowledge.

Some sources for my statements:

http://prophetofdoom...es_Murder.Islam

Some recent events:

2012.02.20 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Women and children are among the dead when caliphate advocates storm a market and shoot traders and patrons alike.

2012.02.19 (Washir, Afghanistan) - Four civilians are beheaded by moderate sunni.

2012.02.19 (Bordj Menail, Algeria) - Peaceful Islamic bombers take out four bus passengers.

2012.02.19 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Twenty young Iraqi police recruits are sent to Allah by Shahid suicide bombers.

2012.02.19 (Baqubah, Iraq) - al-Qaeda gunmen murder three women and one man inside their home for speaking out against islam.

Edited by ColoradoParanormal
  • Like 1

Obama didn't have much to do with the Seal team doing their job. Also, something to think about, doesn't it seem strange that most of this extremely elite team (some of whom I knew personally) died in a helicopter crash not long after?

You're joking correct? I've been trying to stay away from this topic as I get too heated and have too much of my life and personal experience invested in this but, I couldn't pass this one. You're saying we are supposed to respect them and their beliefs, tip-toe around their feelings when, for a fact, they burn bibles by the thousands, and American/EU flags? When they murder on an almost daily basis Christians and Jews just for being an infidel.

The islamic religion, as I've posted previously on here, is not one that you all and the western people are being led to believe it is. I speak from first hand knowledge, from living among them and also have unprecedented access to actual facts. Not the liberally skewed media "facts" the rest of the world is receiving.

As I said, people should listen to those of us who've lived there, dealt on a daily basis with these people, and seen first hand the "loving and peaceful" hand of Islam.

So if I'm to take your point of view, you believe we should go as far out of our way as possible not to upset the islamic religion for FEAR of their wrath and the repercussions of doing so? Of course we shouldn't be burning the Qur'an, or defiling their religious centers etc. However, and this is a big however, we also shouldn't change our ways of life to keep them from retribution. Nor changing laws for them, or giving in to them out of fear! If they want to be a part of society as they claim, and contribute and be truly peaceful neighbors, then there should be none of this. There should be no laws needing to be changed, or seminars on how to not upset Islamic people. They should integrate peacefully and easily just as the rest of society has to do with no special help.

This brings to mind the example of the Muslim girl who enrolled at a Catholic school, knew full well expectations of daily prayers, mass and also their strict dress code. When the Muslim girl was held to the Code of Conduct's she SIGNED she then threw a fit and took the school to court. The judge should have thrown this out of court immediately, and reprimanded the girl and family. This is the agenda of even the most moderate Muslims. They are trying to convert and cause as much stir as humanly possible. They are using our Politically Correct and extremely liberal citizens and systems to slowly achieve their ultimate goal. This I can say out of pure certainty and true knowledge.

Some sources for my statements:

http://prophetofdoom...es_Murder.Islam

Some recent events:

2012.02.20 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Women and children are among the dead when caliphate advocates storm a market and shoot traders and patrons alike.

2012.02.19 (Washir, Afghanistan) - Four civilians are beheaded by moderate sunni.

2012.02.19 (Bordj Menail, Algeria) - Peaceful Islamic bombers take out four bus passengers.

2012.02.19 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Twenty young Iraqi police recruits are sent to Allah by Shahid suicide bombers.

2012.02.19 (Baqubah, Iraq) - al-Qaeda gunmen murder three women and one man inside their home for speaking out against islam.

How do you really feel? LOL

Is it so much to ask that you dispose of a deceased body in a way that respects their beliefs? Who cares how much they hate and wish us ill will. We are above that and should act accordingly. BTW from your post you seem to be the one afraid. Just saying. LOL. And when did changing laws and a little girl attending Catholic school arise from disposing of a deceased body. Funny thing was we did it properly without giving up anything already. Oh. Those bad Muslims.... way to label an entire faith. You may have lived around them but you never took a moment to learn anything. Your regurgitating rhetoric. Sure we are infidels to them. but only the fanatics are acting inappropriately yet you would have all of them turn fanatic wouldn't you. When a simple gesture could show we are not who they think we are. That's OK though keep spreading your warped veiws on them as a whole. Go on you know that's all your capable of. And reply if you want I bet it will be fun for me. Its funny how I feel we should take the high road and it has turned some posters into blathering.... lol well... it has provoked some to speak out instead wishing we lower ourselves to the level of a fanatic. Good day sir see you on the threads.

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Not good at all and boon shame on you for agreeing. Think past your own hatred for a moment. Think about the thousands and millions of innocents that would view this as an affront to there beliefs. Now think if it angered them so that just one in ten picked up the hatred towards the west and picked up the cause. How many enemies have you created because of your hatred. How many Westerners like myself and my wife and my child could be killed by acts of terrorism by each one of those people that you created. Yes you created if it were you that allowed your hatred to cloud your judgment. People will hate the west for things the west has and has not done. There is no stopping that. Yet you would carelessly add to that number to simply let hatred prevail while you desecrated a deceased man. That seems rediculous to me. Did I misunderstand what you were getting at? We are trying to let the fire dwindle not add fuel. Maybe I'm wrong it just doesn't seem logical. Hate begets hate.

I do hate. I hate Osama Bin Laden, for being the leader of an organization that criminally attacked the US civilian population. I in no way hate Muslims just for being Muslim. I work with dozens of people from China, Vietnam, India, Pakistan and Israel every day and I don't feel like attacking any of them at any time, because of their ethnicity, religion or nationality.

These people who plan these attacks don't respect our culture and religions, and I suspect they would wonder why we would even try to respect theirs. No one thinks about Christians being killed and inflaming the Christian populations worldwide. A Christian crusade would just be pointed at as "More dumb Christians", yet when Muslims declare jihad or riot at a koran burning they are esteamed and the News goes on about how we should respect their beliefs and appologize??

Is using diplomacy and tact what wins with brutal people? No... No it is not. Brutality and strength is what brutal people recognize.

The whole point of the Afghan War was to get Al Quida and KILL THEM, to brutalize their organization so they would be eliminated, shamed and beaten down. So they would think not to attack the US again. My suggestion of desecrationg OBL body goes along with that. Many of these terrorist groups respect only force and brutality.

If his being a Muslim bothers you, perhaps the US should have gone to several Western Muslim Clerics (they may actually have done this) and had them denounce OBL as not being a true Muslim. Then you have Muslim authority allowing just about anything, as OBL would not be considered a Muslim at that point.

Do you want to be a Victim? People who are timid are victims, and people who are aggressive are usually not bothered. (In General)

I'm not going to live my life based off other peoples cultural beleifs and a bunch of "What If"s.

• Like 1

Lol you roller coastered me in that post diechecker... I agree and disagree about every other sentence. And lmao did you mean to try to say I'm a victim or playing a victim... that's laughable to be honest a bit of soda was spit up as I read that line. Maybe I feel superior to their actions. Can you have a superiority complex as a victim... I feel we are better than that diechecker. I feel we can win a war and act honorably. We can kill without martyrdom ... we can be brutal when its necessary and respect those not involved in battle and killing. Quite giving them reasons when you know we are better than that. We are not who they paint us to be yet you want us to act exactly how they expect us to. Simple I suppose. So can you point out exactly where I'm victimized? Was it when I said I don't want to create more fanatics because that's just smart if your a critical thinker. I thought you to be a skeptic diechecker yet your feeding the fringe with your own words. Your above that. A weak person hides behind fear and hate. Your not weak diechecker you never have been. Think and act like it. Show us the skeptic you are in other topics. Your brilliant elsewhere. You shine when you think things through.

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch

One last thing have I ever been timid? ::w00t::

I saw this story yesterday.

IMO the much publicized killing of OBL was nothing put a publicity stunt meant to make Obama appear heroic, and to distract from whatever political crisis Obama was embroiled in at the time.

It certainly worked well. Of the people I know, even the most rabid anti-Obama people see him as some sort of hero now.

OBL has probably been dead since late 2001, and several public figures commented upon it at the time. Even the official story acknowledges he was a dialysis patient, and those folks are very fragile. Not a dialysis machine to be seen in the much vaunted pictures of his room at Abbottabad.

That theory is almost as lame as Bush did 9-11 so he could invade Iraq :wacko: Bush was a moron that took advantage of 9/11 but he didn't do it.

That would depend on which of the 5 versions of the story, by main stream, with 24 hours, you are talking about.

http://my.firedoglake.com/normanb/2011/08/15/930am-81511-breaking-now-fbi-agent-just-revealed-that-the-osama-bin-laden-body-had-the-wrong-fingerprints/

That would depend on which of the 5 versions of the story, by main stream, with 24 hours, you are talking about.

its all a smokescreen distraction. no "journalist" ever asked the obvious question - to see the body.

http://my.firedoglake.com/normanb/2011/08/15/930am-81511-breaking-now-fbi-agent-just-revealed-that-the-osama-bin-laden-body-had-the-wrong-fingerprints/

Yeah tell the same thing to 5 people and then have them tell 5 people and see how close it is to what you said.

Wait, what? You seem to be making a big assumption from a single post. I'm skeptic at heart; I like to try read as much as I can to verify information to the best of my ability or resources. Everything I've read about the DNA evidence to pictures they released, give quite an impression that they got the guy.

You making a claim to have listened to some random radio station in Seattle with some random CEO claiming that the evidence isn't enough, however, does not convince me much.

As I'm also very sarcastic, I'm going to go ahead and make a bold claim that you are very parnoid and wear a tinfoil hat.

Edit:

Furthermore ... they have passed the patriot act every year since 911 ... you thinking they would need to use the death of OBL as an excuse to pass that piece c*** is funny.

Good for you! Able to ignore the fact that they didn't hold onto the corpse and that any male relative related to bin laden's father would have had a positive dna test. He only has at least 50 siblings. My link

That's ok. Trust your government. Trust all of the free choice they give you, after all you get to choose between two guys for the job every election. How is this not freedom? Right?

Have a nice day sleeper.

Good for you! Able to ignore the fact that they didn't hold onto the corpse and that any male relative related to bin laden's father would have had a positive dna test. He only has at least 50 siblings. My link

That's ok. Trust your government. Trust all of the free choice they give you, after all you get to choose between two guys for the job every election. How is this not freedom? Right?

Have a nice day sleeper.

My god your stunning use of Ad Hominem and rapier wit have shown me the error of my ways. Your extensive knowledge of all types of forensic DNA testing has proven me wrong. The omnipotence you demonstrate as to what and what not the government had with respect to evidence has humbled me. Your simple yet potent words demonstrate that the 'Defense Attorney’s Fal­lacy' has no merit and years of legal precedent with regards to DNA and law are baseless.

How have I been a Lemming for so long! How can I have not seen it all.

Your newletter (as you must have one), I must sign up for it at once so you can impart your all knowing on me!

My god your stunning use of Ad Hominem and rapier wit have shown me the error of my ways. Your extensive knowledge of all types of forensic DNA testing has proven me wrong. The omnipotence you demonstrate as to what and what not the government had with respect to evidence has humbled me. Your simple yet potent words demonstrate that the 'Defense Attorneys Fal­lacy' has no merit and years of legal precedent with regards to DNA and law are baseless.

How have I been a Lemming for so long! How can I have not seen it all.

Your newletter (as you must have one), I must sign up for it at once so you can impart your all knowing on me!

No you're obviously right and I'm wrong. Why would you question what you are told by the people in charge of your life who obviously are not in charge because they are greedy control freaks, but because they are such charitable people who have nothing but your best interest at heart and have never been caught telling blatant lies. And even if it turns out they are lying, why would you care that they kill people in your name, borrowing the money to do it with from foriegn banks and putting you in debt more than any indentured servant or slave in the entire history of the planet? Hell they can kill all the people they want as long as I get my friggin Big Mac, SUV, and hundreds of mind numbingly interesting channels on the television. Have a good nap. :innocent:

I'm sure they threw the corpse off of the side of the ship because it had been positively ID'ed and it could have easily stood up to more and more careful scrutinization. How could I have been such a misguided fool?

Thanks for setting me on the correct path to learn the truth and to be happy! :tu:

Edited by OverSword

<parnoia and Ad Hominem>

Good God, how do you get through your day? It must horrible to go through life in unbelievable fear wondering who to trust.

Do you have trouble going to McDonalds wondering if the hamburger, its meat inspected by US government, is trustworthy since Uncle Sam most likely examined? Is it troubling for you drink tap water because the government puts fluoride in it? Do you tremble in fear when you walk into the DMV wondering if Joanna, the clerk at the front desk, might have the CIA on speed dial?

Good god sheeple wake up and smell the government approved coffee, and fear it! It’s just Animal Farm as a reality show, why can’t you see it.

Rather than actually coming up with some kind of convincing argument you’d rather spout off how blind ‘others’ and I must be because (OMG!), having looked at the evidence available, I have come to a different conclusion than you. Yep I must be drinking the Kool-aid waiting at the GM dealership waiting to test drive my GMC Yukon.

For you, this is just has another big cuddly piece of ‘Confirmation Bias’ that you can hold at night and whisper too about the horrors of the Government. ^_^

But please continue its quite amusing reading your posts. :tu:

EDIT:

I orginally had that as DMZ rather than DMV ... I'd probably be in fear of being there if it was the DMZ :rofl:

Edited by RightInTheStatisticals
  • Like 1

Another story to keep us arguing over something that was never true to begin with...they never killed him..he was already dead, they must have something in the works to let this piece of nonsense get out to keep us distracted

Conspiracists: I knew something was fishy about burying him at sea, we may have been right after all! Oh joy, perhaps now the skeptics will be able to admit that the Government blatantly lies to them about things.

Skeptics: So what I don't care what happened to him!!

Seem to be missing the point, I doubt anyone here cares what happened to Osama, but alot of people here seem to not care that the global world can be spoon fed a story which turns out may not be true. Sound familiar? :lol: