Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

Still Waters

Four months of this will make one throw up ! Where do these people get this idea ? We did the duty,He`s dead and fish food now ! Open your eyes and Mind`s

Seal`s Rule ! America can do some things quite well ! Like Kill this Man ,as they Did !

• 2 months later...

Well this came as a suprise... :innocent:

• 1 month later...

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn´t. It is completely irrelevant.

The HUGE mistake was that the Obama government gave him a muslim ritual; thus even in victory bowing to the supremacy of islam.

What they should have done is what General "Blackjack" Perkins did to deal with the Moro jihais --- put him in a pig and bury that. That would have sent a message to the religious nuts. Instead, the US chose to surrender.

Don't ya hate when you have to resort to ad hom. :w00t:

Don't ya hate when you have to resort to ad hom. :w00t:

Well, from glancing through the discussion here, it seems to me that ad hom is the about the only argument you ever have. So not really a question of "resort to".

Not good at all and boon shame on you for agreeing. Think past your own hatred for a moment. Think about the thousands and millions of innocents that would view this as an affront to there beliefs. Now think if it angered them so that just one in ten picked up the hatred towards the west and picked up the cause. How many enemies have you created because of your hatred. How many Westerners like myself and my wife and my child could be killed by acts of terrorism by each one of those people that you created. Yes you created if it were you that allowed your hatred to cloud your judgment. People will hate the west for things the west has and has not done. There is no stopping that. Yet you would carelessly add to that number to simply let hatred prevail while you desecrated a deceased man. That seems rediculous to me. Did I misunderstand what you were getting at? We are trying to let the fire dwindle not add fuel. Maybe I'm wrong it just doesn't seem logical. Hate begets hate.

A fkg cartoon is already an 'affront to their beliefs'.

++

EDIT:

Damn, this is old !!

Edited by Abramelin

i haven't read this thread, with the exception of this page.. and i dont think Osama was even alive.. the whole killing and the fake sea burial was just a set up, to make Obama look like he achieved something in his term.. how convenient they buried him at sea.. cant dig the body up, cause there wasn't one..

im just saying what i think.. im not about to debate it, cause like the whole 911 lie, its pointless debating.. people are entitled to believe what they want..

peace..

• Like 3

bin Laden in a blender for all I care.

His body was not taken to the US.

The Navy gave him a more dignified burial than he gave the victims of 9/11.

If they had found Osama, they would have captured him just like they did Saddam. If they had actually found him, they would have brought him to New Yawk and paraded him down Broadway, with Rudy Giuliani and Michael Chertoff flogging him to the delight of the crowds. Great TV, in modern america.

The man has been dead for many years. They trotted out this story to take the heat off Obama for some political faux pas he had committed weeks earlier.

As Mencken observed, The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

Works like a charm.

• Like 3

If they had found Osama, they would have captured him just like they did Saddam. If they had actually found him, they would have brought him to New Yawk and paraded him down Broadway, with Rudy Giuliani and Michael Chertoff flogging him to the delight of the crowds. Great TV, in modern america.

Apparently, you do not see the problem that would have been generated had the United States done so

The man has been dead for many years.

Osama bin Laden was killed in 2011, which was just last year, not many years ago.

Osama bin Laden was killed in 2011, which was just last year, not many years ago.

Any proof of this?

Just kidding, I know you don't have any.

Edited by through the fire
  • Like 2

Prove me wrong!

Not to disagree with ya Sky, but.... prove HIM wrong. I mean, at this point, none of the story makes any sense. There are multiple books out from multiple sources and NONE of them agree with one another, hell, the seals couldnt even get their info together... and then the mysterious death of many of the same seals that raided the compound.... it does make for a good thriller.... lol

• Like 3

Not to disagree with ya Sky, but.... prove HIM wrong. I mean, at this point, none of the story makes any sense. There are multiple books out from multiple sources and NONE of them agree with one another, hell, the seals couldnt even get their info together... and then the mysterious death of many of the same seals that raided the compound.... it does make for a good thriller.... lol

The family of Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda have confirmed the death of Osama bin Laden, which they would not have done if untrue.

Al Qaeda admits bin Laden's death online

CAIRO - Al Qaeda on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness."

http://www.cbsnews.c...2-20060382.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayman al-Zawahiri to head al-Qaida following Bin Laden's death

Bin Laden's deputy confirmed as new leader but experts question whether Zawahiri can unite al-Qaida's factions

http://www.guardian....awahri-al-qaida

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

'In Front of Her Eyes': Osama bin Laden's Teen Daughter Witnessed Death

A senior Pakistani security official told ABC News that Osama bin Laden's teen daughter saw her father killed "in front of her eyes," and admitted that Pakistani intelligence failed to catch America's most wanted man, even though he was hiding in plain sight.

In an hour-long exclusive interview with ABC News, the official said all of bin Laden's relatives who were captured are cooperating with intelligence. That includes his 13-year-old daughter, who witnessed his killing, bin Laden's youngest wife, who was injured while defending him, and about 6-7 other children.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=13527830

It is no secret that Osama bin Laden is no longer in charge of al-Qaeda.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Kindly show some proof for this claim.

Got any?

Read post # 141, or:

Al Qaeda admits bin Laden's death online

CAIRO - Al Qaeda on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness."

http://www.cbsnews.c...2-20060382.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayman al-Zawahiri to head al-Qaida following Bin Laden's death

Bin Laden's deputy confirmed as new leader but experts question whether Zawahiri can unite al-Qaida's factions

http://www.guardian....awahri-al-qaida

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

'In Front of Her Eyes': Osama bin Laden's Teen Daughter Witnessed Death

A senior Pakistani security official told ABC News that Osama bin Laden's teen daughter saw her father killed "in front of her eyes," and admitted that Pakistani intelligence failed to catch America's most wanted man, even though he was hiding in plain sight.

In an hour-long exclusive interview with ABC News, the official said all of bin Laden's relatives who were captured are cooperating with intelligence. That includes his 13-year-old daughter, who witnessed his killing, bin Laden's youngest wife, who was injured while defending him, and about 6-7 other children.

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=13527830

You're the one making the claim. Burden of proof is on you.

Continue.

Who is currently the leader of al-Qaeda?

Who is currently the leader of al-Qaeda?

Ayman al-Zawahiri. And a lot of people don't dispute the fact that Bin Laden is dead... They dispute when he died...

• Like 2

Ayman al-Zawahiri. And a lot of people don't dispute the fact that Bin Laden is dead... They dispute when he died...

What did Pakistani witnesses have to say?

The killing of Bin Laden: Eye-witness accounts!

Islamabad, Asharq Al-Awsat – US Special Forces finally killed the most wanted man in the world, Osama Bin Laden, in the village of Abbottabad, in the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan, on 1 May 2011. One of Bin Laden's sons was also reportedly killed in the attack. The Pakistani Foreign Ministry confirmed the death of Bin Laden – who was killed in a well-fortified compound close to a Pakistani military base – three hours after the news was reported by US news agencies. The Pakistani Ministry of Foreign Affairs issued a statement saying that "Osama Bin Laden's death illustrates the resolve of the international community, including Pakistan, to fight and eliminate terrorism. It [bin Laden's death] constitutes a major setback to terrorist organizations around the world."

Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari acknowledged that the Pakistani military had not taken part in the operation, writing in an opinion piece published by the Washington Post that "although the events of Sunday were not a joint operation, a decade of cooperation and partnership between the United States and Pakistan led to the elimination of Osama Bin Laden as a continuing threat to the civilized world." He also acknowledged that "he [Osama Bin Laden] was not anywhere we had anticipated he would be, but now he is gone."

Former Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence agency [iSI] chief General Hamid Gul told Asharq Al-Awsat that "US Special Forces carried out this operation alone. They do not trust the Pakistani Intelligence service, and that is the reason why Pakistani was not informed of the operation."

However Abbottabad residents, speaking anonymously to Asharq Al-Awsat, claimed that Pakistani authorities warned them, prior to the beginning of the military operation, not to leave their homes and to turn off their lights. US Navy Seals carried out the operation to kill or capture Bin Laden, breaching the compound with 4 helicopters, one of which was forced to crash-land in a field nearby, reportedly due to mechanical failures, following the successful completion of the. Eye-witnesses told Asharq Al-Awsat that they had seen the US helicopter crash land in the field, and that a second helicopter landed close-by, with its passengers being safely transferred from one helicopter into the other. The crashed helicopter which was destroyed was reportedly either a Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk.

http://www.asharq-e.com/news.asp?section=1&id=25049

And, we left a calling card.

Haven't the good guys killed this MF at least 3 times already? lol

• Like 1

Bin Laden was killed by members of the United States Navy Special Warfare Development Group(aka SEALS) in concert with covert CIA operatives, on May 2, 2011, in an operation ordered by the President of the United States, Barack Obama.

His body was taken to a US Naval ship and eventually buried at sea in a manner keeping with Islamic tradition.

That's the facts, so GET OVER ANYTHING ELSE.

• Like 3

There have been numerous reports of Osama bin Laden's death prior to 2011. If I recall correctly, I think George W. Bush even floated the notion out there at one point that he thought bin Laden may be dead even while the "search" for him was still taking place - or at least being sold to the general public.

I found the following video interesting as well. And it seems entirely plausible to me:

There is also information available which indicates Osama bin Laden was involved with the CIA at some point in time (mid-1980s).

• Like 2