Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

Still Waters

Zero Dark Thirty is the Hollywood effort to support the official Myth Of Abbottabad.

Ah, the Emperor's New Clothes are magnificent, eh? :innocent:

Zero Dark Thirty is the Hollywood effort to support the official Myth Of Abbottabad.

Ah, the Emperor's New Clothes are magnificent, eh? :innocent:

On the contrary, the movie confirmed the event at Abbottabad. This photo wasn't taken in Hollywood.

t1larg.bin.laden.helicopter.reuters.jpg

And, here is the story about that terrorist attack on the CIA in Afghanistan, which was highlighted in the movie.

Camp Chapman attack

The Camp Chapman attack was a suicide attack against Forward Operating Base Chapman, a key facility of the Central Intelligence Agency in Afghanistan, on December 30, 2009. The base is located near the eastern Afghan city of Khost, in a stronghold of the Taliban movement. One of the main tasks of the CIA operatives stationed at the base was to provide information for drone attacks against targets in Pakistan.

Seven CIA operatives, including the chief of the base, and an officer of Jordan's General Intelligence Directorate were killed, and six others were seriously wounded when the attacker detonated a bomb he was carrying. The bombing was the most lethal attack against the CIA in more than 25 years. Only the 1983 United States embassy bombing surpasses the Chapman attack in number of CIA officers killed.

CIA Director Leon E. Panetta informed the Agency workforce today that seven of their colleagues were killed and six others were injured on Wednesday at a Forward Operating Base in Khost Province, Afghanistan. The casualties were the result of a terrorist attack.

https://www.cia.gov/...fghanistan.html

So once again, you got caught trying to deceive people with disinformation. People have figured out your deception routine a long time ago. :yes:

Edited by skyeagle409

How many muslims take their dead, killed on dry land, out to sea to bury them?

Ring them up and ask them.

They do not, Sky. And some fraudulent White House story does not make it so. Even a Hollywood movie does not make it so.

That subplot of the story was created ONLY so they would not have to produce a body. Because there was no body of OBL at Abbottabad, because he had already been dead for years.

But the story sure was convenient to take the heat of Obama's birth certificate controversy, and the fact that well-heeled Democrat contributors had just revolted at an Obama fund raiser in San Francisco.

Change the story, make a movie about it, and VOILA, the gullible eat it up, hook, line & sinker. :yes:

They do not, Sky. And some fraudulent White House story does not make it so. Even a Hollywood movie does not make it so.

Burial at sea is permitted under certain circumstances under Islam, and Mr. Reality says that bin Laden is lying in a watery grave.

Burial at sea in accordance with Islamic customs

The sacred texts of Islam prefer burial on land, so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out. However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers. Also, if an enemy may dig up the grave to mutilate the body, it is also allowed to bury the deceased at sea to avoid mutilation.

http://www.al-islam....aws/burial.html

That subplot of the story was created ONLY so they would not have to produce a body. Because there was no body of OBL at Abbottabad, because he had already been dead for years.

How could bin Laden have been dead for years when he challenged President Obama in 2009?

Osama Bin Laden Challenges Obama In Tape

CAIRO, Egypt — Osama bin Laden urged Muslims to launch a jihad against Israel, seeking to harness anger over the Gaza offensive with a new message posted on the Internet on Wednesday. The al-Qaida chief vowed to open "new fronts" against the U.S. and its allies beyond Iraq and Afghanistan and also criticized Arab leaders, accusing most of them of being allies of the U.S. and Israel.

The White House dismissed the call to jihad, saying it reflects bin Laden's isolation and shows he is trying to remain relevant at a time when his ideology and mission are being challenged. Bin Laden spoke in a 22-minute audiotape posted on Islamic militant Web sites where al-Qaida usually issues its messages. The 51-year-old al-Qaida leader has been in hiding since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, believed to be living somewhere along the lawless Pakistan-Afghan border.

It was bin Laden's first tape since May and came nearly three weeks after Israel launched the offensive against Hamas that Gaza medical officials say has killed more than 1,000 Palestinians. He said President-elect Barack Obama has received a "heavy inheritance" from George W. Bush _ two wars and "the collapse of the economy." He predicted that burden will render the U.S. unable to sustain a long fight against the mujahedeen, or holy warriors.

http://www.huffingto...a_n_157755.html

New Bin Laden Tape Blast Obama

A new audio tape from Osama bin Laden criticizes President Barack Obama for planting seeds of "hatred and vengeance toward Americans" and warns of "new long wars."

The tape, aired on Arabic news network al Jazeera Wednesday, blasts the U.S. president for his role in Pakistan's military operation against Taliban forces in the Swat Valley. The message came as Mr. Obama touched down in Saudi Arabia on the first leg of a Mideast trip to shore up diplomatic relations in the region.

You knew all along that bin Laden was killed by US forces, so once again, you got caught in the act of trying to deceive people and your feeble deception attempt is just another reason why you cannot be taken seriously. :no:

Edited by skyeagle409

That's funny Sky! My friendly retired USAF crew chief, master of links of deception, is now also an authority on Islam. :tsu:

That's funny Sky!

Let's just say: That's reality! :yes: BTW, I was more than just a DCC. :yes:

My friendly retired USAF crew chief, master of links of deception, is now also an authority on Islam. :tsu:

How amusing when bin Laden's tape was printed in newspapers addressing President Obama around the globe and look what you posted!! :w00t: As I have said before, your feeble deception attempts are plain for all to see. :yes:

Now, let's take another look which will prove my point about your deception routine.

The Muslim Faith, Burial at Sea and Cremation

623. If a person dies on a ship and if there is no fear of the decay of the dead body and if there is no problem in retaining it for sometime on the ship, it should be kept on it and buried in the ground after reaching the land. Otherwise, after giving Ghusl, Hunut, Kafan and Namaz-e-Mayyit it should be lowered into the sea in a vessel of clay or with a weight tied to its feet. And as far as possible it should not be lowered at a point where it is eaten up immediately by the sea predators.

624. If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule.

http://www.seaservices.com/Muslim.htm

In other words, you have been proven wrong again! I am not the only person who have noted your feeble attempts at deception. :no: Other people have noticed and made it known about your attempts at deception as well. :yes:

Edited by skyeagle409

Let's just say: That's reality! :yes: BTW, I was more than just a DCC. :yes:

How amusing when bin Laden's tape was printed in newspapers addressing President Obama around the globe and look what you posted!! :w00t: As I have said before, your feeble deception attempts are plain for all to see. :yes:

Now, let's take another look which will prove my point about your deception routine.

In other words, you have been proven wrong again! I am not the only person who have noted your feeble attempts at deception. :no: Other people have noticed and made it known about your attempts at deception as well. :yes:

Hardly Sky. Assuming your text above is true and accurate, please note the first several words of 623. Then, get out your map and consider that Abbottabad is not a ship at sea. Quite the opposite, it is fairly high mountainous terrain.

Hardly Sky. Assuming your text above is true and accurate, please note the first several words of 623. Then, get out your map and consider that Abbottabad is not a ship at sea.

You seem to have forgotten that the body of Osama bin Laden was in the custody of the United States.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: 624.

"If it is feared that an enemy may dig up the grave and exhume the dead body and amputate its ears or nose or other limbs, it should be lowered into sea, if possible, as stated in the foregoing rule."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Understand the USS Carl Vinson was nowhere near Abbottabad.

web_110404-N-6505H-537.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

The body of OBL was bone and ash, sir. He had died in 2001 and was buried somewhere over there, I think Pakistan, IN ACCORDANCE WITH proper muslim rules.

You have fallen for a politically motivated hoax, yet again. :w00t:

• Like 1

Understand the USS Carl Vinson was nowhere near Abbottabad.

And that would be quite some feat, since Abbottabad is nowhere near the ocean.

Duh..

• Like 2

The body of OBL was bone and ash, sir. He had died in 2001 and was buried somewhere over there, I think Pakistan, IN ACCORDANCE WITH proper muslim rules.

Ah. How interesting. Especially since cremation is banned under muslim rules.

Can you explain the "bone and ash" part, Mr. Conspiracy expert?

Ah. How interesting. Especially since cremation is banned under muslim rules.

Can you explain the "bone and ash" part, Mr. Conspiracy expert?

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. I should have used the word 'dust' in the previous post.

I meant to say that when the Abbottabad raid was conducted, the body of OBL was not in the custody of the US government, in was in the natural state of a decomposed body, however you want to describe it, because the man had died and was buried back in 2001, according to at least one Pakistani news source.

Let's just say, FACTS!! :yes:

I meant to say that when the Abbottabad raid was conducted, the body of OBL was not in the custody of the US government,...

Apparently, the body of Osama bin Laden was taken into US custody after the raid.

It’s a Match: How Officials Used DNA to Identify bin Laden

The Obama Administration used several methods, including DNA testing, to confirm that U.S. Navy Seals did in fact kill Osama bin Laden in a weekend raid in Pakistan, U.S. officials said on Monday.

In addition to facial-recognition techniques, analysis of photos by the CIA and confirmation from people at the site of the raid ­(quoting a senior U.S. defense official, CNN reported that “one of bin Laden’s own wives identified his body to U.S. forces, after the team made visual identification themselves”), DNA from the body was matched to confirm bin Laden’s identity.

http://healthland.ti...tify-bin-laden/

Edited by skyeagle409

Now we all know that BR is Insaine ! IMO Bin Laden is Fish Food !

I think that BR knows that bin Laden was buried at sea, and it is known that BR has been pushing false information on a regular basis.

Edited by skyeagle409

I'm still suss on he's probally driving a taxi in New York somewhere. Just seemed to good to be true considering how much they blasted the Sadam and Gadhafi captures and murders they were more than happy to disgrace and show humiliating photos of their final hours. But Osama was fed to the sharks with laserbeam attachments on their heads that **** cotton candy :S... but seriously after talking game for over 10 years and embarrasment he caused america (if the storys are actually true to start with), there's no chance in hell they would have just dumped him. Look at how badly they were trying to get garry mckinna and how badly they are STILL trying to get julian assange. My biggest question is why weren't all 3 men brought before the world court and charged with war crimes. END OF STORY.

If they have failed to do that in the first place like they should have. instead of ramsacking another country and stealing an individual and holding him captive in a foriegn state then kill them at home/"on the way home". they have failed to make a believable story. FFS they weren't even allowed to pull that **** against Castro, Kim Jong, Hitler or Cold War bad guys.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Given the fact that Bin Laden's death was announced as many as ten times (yes, ten!), I'm inclined to believe that the first announcement (Pakistan Observer in 2001) was the correct one and that the rest of it was disinformation perpetrated to confuse the issue so they could announce his death in the future and nobody would know it wasn't real. Quite simply put, that's exactly how disinformation works.

• Like 3

Given the fact that Bin Laden's death was announced as many as ten times (yes, ten!), I'm inclined to believe that the first announcement (Pakistan Observer in 2001) was the correct one and that the rest of it was disinformation perpetrated to confuse the issue so they could announce his death in the future and nobody would know it wasn't real. Quite simply put, that's exactly how disinformation works.

Did al-Qaeda confirm that U.S. special forces killed Osama bin Laden in 2011?

He was a known dialisis (sp?) patient since the late 90's. there is no way he survived till 2011. It just doesnt happen. This whole thing is BS.

dialysis.

I had a kidney shot out thirty years ago. I was in hospital for 6mths on dialysis until my remaining kidney could take on the job of two.

recently, I had to go back on dialysis due to my kidney being full of paint & metal (not wearing a mask at work). the human body is very resiliant. I drink like a fish, never suffer from hangovers, and am always the last man standing. to say that osama BL couldn't survive 10yrs is nonsense.

the guy had more money than god, what makes you think he was on dialysis all that time anyway?

do you not think he could afford to buy himself some replacements from the thriving black market organ sellers? hmm?

surviving dialysis is VERY easy. it DOES happen. i've got the scars to prove it.

Did al-Qaeda confirm that U.S. special forces killed Osama bin Laden in 2011?

al-CIAda will say what ever you pay them to say. Or do you deny that the US government has funded al- CIAda in Lybia and Syriato the tune of hundreds of millionsof dollars and 10's of

? Edited by Professor Buzzkill

al-CIAda will say what ever you pay them to say.

That doesn't work because such an admission would have worked against al-Qaeda.

Or do you deny that the US government has funded al- CIAda in Lybia and Syriato the tune of hundreds of millionsof dollars and 10's of
?

Al-Qaeda came in after the fact.