Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

Still Waters

That doesn't work because such an admission would have worked against al-Qaeda.

Al-Qaeda came in after the fact.

Say what? How would that work against al-CIAda? Surely, if they didn't do what they are paid to do, the funding would dry up?

Ask anyone in Pakistan, afganistan or Iran who Osama was and they would all tell you he was CIA. Only in the west do we believe the lies. Sibil Edmonds, while working as an interpreter blew the whistle on contact with Osama upto and including on 9/11/2001

https://www.youtube....h?v=BCGFqQW8OdA <--- link to average Pakistanis being interviewed about Osama

Edited by Professor Buzzkill

Say what? How would that work against al-CIAda?

It is all in the mindset of al-Qaeda. They would never have admitted that U.S. special forces killed their fearless leader if not true.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

It is all in the mindset of al-Qaeda. They would never have admitted that U.S. special forces killed their fearless leader.

Unless they were paid by the US special forces, and have been paid by them (as linked above) for many, many years.

So in your opinion, why did al-CIAda admit that their fearless leader died in a raid then? What possible motive could they have apart from the ones i demonstrated with evidence?

Unless they were paid by the US special forces, and have been paid by them (as linked above) for many, many years.

Once again, you made that up on the spur of the moment. The mindset of al-Qaeda would never have allowed for such an admission. BTW, how long has it been since bin Laden made his last tape? (HINT)

Did al-Qaeda confirm that U.S. special forces killed Osama bin Laden in 2011?

Once again, you made that up on the spur of the moment. The mindset of al-Qaeda would never have allowed for such an admission. BTW, how long has it been since bin Laden made his last tape? (HINT)

What?

What?

Where is Osama bin Laden now?

dialysis.

I had a kidney shot out thirty years ago. I was in hospital for 6mths on dialysis until my remaining kidney could take on the job of two.

recently, I had to go back on dialysis due to my kidney being full of paint & metal (not wearing a mask at work). the human body is very resiliant. I drink like a fish, never suffer from hangovers, and am always the last man standing. to say that osama BL couldn't survive 10yrs is nonsense.

the guy had more money than god, what makes you think he was on dialysis all that time anyway?

do you not think he could afford to buy himself some replacements from the thriving black market organ sellers? hmm?

surviving dialysis is VERY easy. it DOES happen. i've got the scars to prove it.

Does your dialysis process require electricity? Is it battery powered, or does it require being plugged in to the wall socket? Can you operate the machine yourself, or does it require a technician of some sort?

Have you ever spent any time living in high mountain desert?

Does your dialysis process require electricity? Is it battery powered, or does it require being plugged in to the wall socket? Can you operate the machine yourself, or does it require a technician of some sort?

Have you ever spent any time living in high mountain desert?

I hope you know by now that bin Laden on dialysis was found to be a myth.

Sky

And I hope you know by now that I believe precious little of what you say?

There isnt anything about this seal team 6 ambush that makes any sence. He was a known dialisis (sp?) patient since the late 90's. there is no way he survived till 2011. It just doesnt happen. This whole thing is BS.

I agree. Dialysis patients don't last that long.

Sky

And I hope you know by now that I believe precious little of what you say?

What makes you think that is going to change reality?

Looks like a few people in here dont understand How the Navy Seals really work.

Bin Laden was Blown away dumped into the Deep Six and turned into Fish food ! Such an Important fact is well documented ,and Will Stand the Test for All Time !

Forever ! :gun:

Believe in our Men & Women in the Special Services ! THey dont Screw Up !

Isn't religion more important to these crazies? 21 Virgins and all that?

I hope you know by now that bin Laden on dialysis was found to be a myth.

Mate you are yet again correct, even Bin Laden said My Kidney Are Alright when Interviewed. No reporter has ever said Bin Laden was on machines, no Interview of Bin Ladens indicates the rumour is true, no medical report has ever surfaced, haled Batarfi who has known bin Laden for two decades, ever since the two were neighbours in the Saudi port city of Jeddah told the Sunday Tasmanian that bin Laden “does not suffer from kidney disease.”

Mr. Mir asked bin Laden about his kidneys: “A French newspaper has claimed that you have a kidney problem and have secretly gone to Dubai for treatment last year [2000]. Is that correct?”

Bin Laden responded: “My kidneys are all right. I did not go to Dubai last year. One British newspaper has published an imaginary interview with an Islamabad dateline with one of my sons in Saudi Arabia. All this is false.”

LINK

• Like 1

Right.

Does the detail REALLY matter?

He's dead. Everyone, from the US to his cohorts acknowledge this.

So, WHO cares whether he was blown-up years ago by a drone, or died of kidney disease, or taken down by Navy SEALS.

WHO cares!!!

Whether his body is in the ocean, or cremated, or sent to the Andromeda galaxy, WHO CARES?? He's dead.

Edited by pallidin

Looks like a few people in here dont understand How the Navy Seals really work.

Bin Laden was Blown away dumped into the Deep Six and turned into Fish food ! Such an Important fact is well documented ,and Will

Stand the Test for All Time !

Forever ! :gun:

Believe in our Men & Women in the Special Services ! THey dont Screw Up !

Well you have literally zero evidence for that but your little fantasies must be nice.

• Like 1

Well you have literally zero evidence for that but your little fantasies must be nice.

How about the Live Infra-red footage the night of the Attack. I guess thats all CGI and fabricated by our Government !

"One Thought to Through the fire" You Prove that The navy Seals didnt Kil Bin Laden that night ! I`ll Bet you all the Gold on the Planet you can not !

Are you a Republican by any chance? :tu:

"One Thought to Through the fire" You Prove that The navy Seals didnt Kil Bin Laden that night ! I`ll Bet you all the Gold on the Planet you can not !

Are you a Republican by any chance? :tu:

It seems you don't understand the burden of proof. You're the one making the claim, you have to prove he was killed.

I know you can't do that but continue to amuse me if you want.

Republican? No.

It seems you don't understand the burden of proof. You're the one making the claim, you have to prove he was killed.

I know you can't do that but continue to amuse me if you want.

Republican? No.

The POTUS claimed it was true, so did Brian Williams. That's all Don needs! :-*

Yeah, if Obama announced he had killed Bigfoot and dumped the body in the sea these morons would eat it up.

• Like 1

Mate you are yet again correct, even Bin Laden said My Kidney Are Alright when Interviewed. No reporter has ever said Bin Laden was on machines, no Interview of Bin Ladens indicates the rumour is true, no medical report has ever surfaced, haled Batarfi who has known bin Laden for two decades, ever since the two were neighbours in the Saudi port city of Jeddah told the Sunday Tasmanian that bin Laden “does not suffer from kidney disease.”

Mr. Mir asked bin Laden about his kidneys: “A French newspaper has claimed that you have a kidney problem and have secretly gone to Dubai for treatment last year [2000]. Is that correct?”

Bin Laden responded: “My kidneys are all right. I did not go to Dubai last year. One British newspaper has published an imaginary interview with an Islamabad dateline with one of my sons in Saudi Arabia. All this is false.”

LINK

On another note, I don't believe that any of the special forces troops tripped over such a machine at bin Laden's residence.

Let's add another to the mix.

Al Qaeda Confirms Bin Laden’s Death

Al Qaeda released a statement on militant Web sites Friday confirming the death of Osama bin Laden, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi Web sites. The lengthy statement, dated May 3 and signed by Al Qaeda’s General Command, warned of new attacks and called on the Pakistani people to rebel against their government to protest its relations with the United States.

“It will remain, with permission from God the Almighty, a curse that chases the Americans and their agents, and goes after them inside and outside their countries,” the letter said. “Soon — with help from God — their happiness will turn into sorrow, and their blood will be mixed with their tears.”

The authors of the statement said that the people of Pakistan should revolt against their leaders to “cleanse this shame that has been attached to them” by the American raid.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/07/world/asia/07qaeda.html

So, what we have here is, al-Qaeda has confirmed that Osama bin Laden was killed by the United States.

Ah Sky, you're so easily led! :tsu:

Let's add another.

Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden death and vows revenge

Al Qaeda confirmed the death of Osama bin Laden on Friday in an Internet message that vowed revenge on the United States and its allies, including Pakistan, according to a statement issued by the Islamist militant group.

http://www.reuters.c...E74528A20110506

Apparently, Osama bin Laden hasn't been releasing any tapes lately, which goes to show that you are the one who has been taken for a ride to the cleaners. :w00t:

Edited by skyeagle409

Let's add another to the mix.

So, what we have here is, al-Qaeda has confirmed that Osama bin Laden was killed by

the United States.

Which member of al-CIA-duh was it who confirmed this? I'd like a name please.

Also what proof have they seen that actually confirms this?