Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

Still Waters

Well Babe Ruth & through the fire have only there opinions to ride the coat tails on ! WHere as I know that for a fact that the Navy Seals did Indeed Kill Bin Laden. And THe Proof is He`s Dead,And If you mess with us we will make sure your not Invited to My Party !

So THere ! :gun:

Well Babe Ruth & through the fire have only there opinions to ride the coat tails on ! WHere as I know that for a fact that the Navy Seals did Indeed Kill Bin Laden. And THe Proof is He`s

Dead,And If you mess with us we will make sure your not Invited to My Party !

So you have no evidence. Thanks for admitting that.

Which member of al-CIA-duh was it who confirmed this? I'd like a name please.

For one thing, al-Qaeda issued the confirmation of bin Laden's death on the Internet. Additionally, we left our business card to backup al-Qaeda's confirmation on bin Laden's death.

wreck2.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

Well Babe Ruth & through the fire have only there opinions to ride the coat tails on ! WHere as I know that for a fact that the Navy Seals did Indeed Kill Bin Laden. And THe Proof is He`s Dead,And If you mess with us we will make sure your not Invited to My Party !

Yes indeed, Osama bin Laden is gone and is now history, thanks to American special forces.

For one thing, al-Qaeda issued the confirmation of bin Laden's death on the Internet. Additionally, we left our business card to backup al-Qaeda's confirmation on bin Laden's death.

wreck2.jpg

You just don't seem very intelligent.

If I claim I killed Bigfoot and you find my shoe in the woods you will just blindly believe I killed Bigfoot, yes?

Yes indeed, Osama bin Laden is gone and is now history, thanks to American special forces.

Thanks for sharing your beliefs.

Thanks for sharing your beliefs.

• Like 1

You just don't seem very intelligent.

On the contrary, I use facts and evidence to backup what I say.

If I claim I killed Bigfoot and you find my shoe in the woods you will just blindly believe I killed Bigfoot, yes?

No! So in that regard, you are incorrect.

You have no evidence bin Laden was killed yet you preach it religiously. Explain.

• Like 1

No you don't because fiction is not considered reality.

You have no evidence bin Laden was killed yet you preach it religiously. Explain.

Yep, I have the evidence and you don't! He no longer releases audio tapes, which is a hint. :yes:

Edited by skyeagle409

No you don't because fiction is not considered reality

Yep, I have the evidence and you don't! He no longer releases audio tapes, which is a hint. :yes:

I'm not sure I've ever met anyone as stupid as you, even online.

If I claim I killed Bigfoot and there are no more

Bigfoot videos then it must be true by your logic.

Btw fiction is your little seal team 6 fairytale.

Edited by through the fire

I'm not sure I've ever met anyone as stupid as you, even online.

Prove me wrong! Where's your evidence that proves me wrong? Evidence talks. :yes:

Prove me wrong! Where's your evidence that proves me wrong? Evidence talks. :yes:

Burden.............of.................proof.

You claim bin Laden was killed. Evidence please. LOL

Burden.............of.................proof.

You claim bin Laden was killed. Evidence please. LOL

Look at that photo. We didn't go there to party with Osama bin Laden. And, this:

'Al-Qaeda statement' confirms Osama Bin Laden's death

Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of its leader, Osama Bin Laden, according to a statement attributed to the group and posted on jihadist internet forums.

Bin Laden's death would be a "curse" for the US and urged an uprising in Pakistan, the statement added.

The militant was shot dead on Monday when US commandos stormed his compound in the Pakistani town of Abbottabad.

The covert raid was carried out without the prior knowledge of the Pakistani authorities, increasing tension between the two countries.

Several rallies were held in Pakistan on Friday in protest. The BBC's Syed Shoaib Hasan said thousands marched through central Karachi in the biggest such rally there in years. They chanted slogans praising Bin Laden - calling him a guardian of Islam.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13313201

Look at that photo. We didn't go there to party with Osama bin Laden. And, this:

'Al-Qaeda statement' confirms Osama Bin Laden's death

Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of its leader, Osama Bin Laden, according to a statement attributed to the group and posted on jihadistinternet forums.

Bin Laden's death would be a "curse" for the US and urged an uprising in Pakistan, the statement added.

The militant was shot dead on Monday when US

commandos stormed his compound in the Pakistani town of Abbottabad.

The covert raid was carried out without the prior knowledge of the Pakistani authorities, increasing tension between the two countries

Several rallies were held in Pakistan on Friday in protest. The BBC's Syed Shoaib Hasan said thousands marched through central Karachi in

the biggest such rally there in years. They chanted slogans praising Bin Laden - calling him a guardian of Islam.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13313201

Will you please just admit you have no evidence.

The picture proves nothing. Neither do anonymous Internet postings.

Will you please just admit you have no evidence.

I have already posted that evidence. Prove me wrong! And, while looking for that evidence, watch this.

Edited by skyeagle409

I have already posted that evidence. Prove me wrong! And, while looking for that evidence, watch this.

Dear lord you are extremely simple. That was a news report you posted.

I could post a news report from infowars or the alternative media, would you accept that as fact too?

Dear lord you are extremely simple. That was a news report you posted.

There is a reason why al-Qaeda admitted that U.S. forces knocked off Osama bin Laden. Now, prove that bin Laden was not killed by U.S. forces. If you are unable to provide the evidence you have no case. :no:

Now, where is your evidence? Please, don't keep us waiting!

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

There is a reason why al-Qaeda admitted that U.S. forces knocked off Osama bin Laden. Now, prove that bin Laden was not killed by U.S.

forces. If you are unable to provide the evidence you have no case. :no:

Now, where is your evidence? Please, don't keep us waiting!

Has your retardation been officially diagnosed? (this is not a joke or an insult).

You need to google "burden of proof". You are making a claim and providing no evidence.

YOU. CAN'T. PROVE. A. NEGATIVE.

I doubt you're capable of understanding that.

• Like 1

Hi TTF. Don’t worry about skyeagle wrecking the thread with nonsense posts. Wonder if you could help me out? Judging by your post, your belief is there is no evidence bin Laden was killed as per the official line. My problem is a large logic stumbling block I reach in attempting to uphold any alternative to the official version, specific to bin Laden’s death. Please bear with me...

So let’s theorise for a moment that bin Laden were not killed in that Abbatobad compound, May 2nd 2011. There are a few requisite factors straight-up for the U.S. government to put out the story. 1) It is vital that bin Laden should now be dead. 2) No sizeable number of witnesses or recordings of an ‘earlier’ death can come forward. 3) That bin Laden’s remains should be in U.S. custody at time of the announcement (or otherwise confirmed destroyed).

The reason the above are essential to the official line, is that obviously bin Laden cannot turn up alive after the U.S. government announce his death, sustained opposition from witnesses or recordings of an ‘earlier’ death provide a huge threat and nor can bin Laden’s remains be found in a location or condition incongruent with the story. The credibility of the story crumbles very quickly should any of that occur. So to emphasise, these requisites must be in place to ensure success of the official line.

Now, the only way those requisite factors can possibly be in place (correct me if I’m wrong), is if the U.S. government really do have confirmation of bin Laden’s death, under their control and with genuine custody of the body. Which leads to another two options, 1) bin Laden was killed when the official line states or, 2) the only option left, given premise of our theory - bin Laden was killed at an earlier date and then put on ice (or at least the information was put on ice) for some future moment of opportunity.

I was previously quite a proponent of that second theory, until the official story came about. The reason for my present renouncement of that theory is that it no longer fits facts; no significant moment of opportunity was taken. The U.S. government kept bin Laden on ice all this time to eventually present his death, for what?? The two reasons I’ve heard are either to deflect attention from the birth certificate issue, or simply to boost Obama’s ratings. Yet had the birth certificate issue merit, the death of bin Laden would not end the debate, and neither did it; the birth certificate saga existing from the beginning of the Obama presidency and well beyond the death of bin Laden up to today. Neither was the announced death of bin Laden beneficial to Obama’s subsequent presidential campaign – he led polls by a slim percentage for a long time beforehand and won the election equally so. Neither of these are particularly beneficial reasons to hold bin Laden on ice and present the death at that precise moment, accompanied by a elaborate military operation to boot. You know, saving bin Laden’s death to announce with the next major conflict – Iran or Syria – would have been a worthwhile investment (or motive) I could get behind.

Which all leaves me with the option above, 1) bin Laden was killed when the official line states. Which of course invalidates the whole premise we set out with.

So are you able to enlighten me any further, given the official line is incorrect, what in the world were the U.S. government thinking to release their announcement at that time? Were the death of bin Laden a U.S. government deception, it seems one heck of a waste in effort, funds and opportunity. I guess that’s what I can’t get past – the complete apparent lack of motive/benefit.

Hi TTF. Don’t worry about skyeagle wrecking the thread with nonsense posts.

All that I asked for was evidence that refutes the official story, and I have yet to receive such evidence. What I got was another dose of disinformation and misinformation.

Which all leaves me with the option above, 1) bin Laden was killed when the official line states. Which of course invalidates the whole premise we set out with.

Well, what does this video indicate?

What does this photo of the business card left behind by American Seals at the residence of Osama bin Laden, indicate?

wreck2.jpg

What does this confirmation on the death of Osama bin Laden's at the hands of American special forces indicate?

][/b]

Al-Qaeda statement' confirms Osama Bin Laden's death

Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of its leader, Osama Bin Laden, according to a statement attributed to the group and posted on jihadist internet forums.

Those pieces of the picture puzzle above indicate that Osama bin Laden is now dead, and is history.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Hi TTF. Don’t worry about skyeagle wrecking the thread with nonsense posts. Wonder if you could help me out? Judging by your post, your belief is there is no evidence bin Laden was killed as per the official line. My problem is a large logic stumbling block I reach in attempting to uphold any alternative to the official version, specific to bin Laden’s death. Please bear with me...

So let’s theorise for a moment that bin Laden were not killed in that Abbatobad compound, May 2nd 2011. There are a few requisite factors straight-up for the U.S. government to put out the story. 1) It is vital that bin Laden should now be dead. 2) No sizeable number of witnesses or recordings of an ‘earlier’ death can come forward. 3) That bin Laden’s remains should be in U.S. custody at time of the announcement (or otherwise confirmed destroyed).

The reason the above are essential to the official line, is that obviously bin Laden cannot turn up alive after the U.S. government announce his death, sustained opposition from witnesses or recordings of an ‘earlier’ death provide a huge threat and nor can bin Laden’s remains be found in a location or condition incongruent with the story. The credibility of the story crumbles very quickly should any of that occur. So to emphasise, these requisites must be in place to ensure success of the official line.

Now, the only way those requisite factors can possibly be in place (correct me if I’m wrong), is if the U.S. government really do have confirmation of bin Laden’s death, under their control and with genuine custody of the body. Which leads to another two options, 1) bin Laden was killed when the official line states or, 2) the only option left, given premise of our theory - bin Laden was killed at an earlier date and then put on ice (or at least the information was put on ice) for some future moment of opportunity.

I was previously quite a proponent of that second theory, until the official story came about. The reason for my present renouncement of that theory is that it no longer fits facts; no significant moment of opportunity was taken. The U.S. government kept bin Laden on ice all this time to eventually present his death, for what?? The two reasons I’ve heard are either to deflect attention from the birth certificate issue, or simply to boost Obama’s ratings. Yet had the birth certificate issue merit, the death of bin Laden would not end the debate, and neither did it; the birth certificate saga existing from the beginning of the Obama presidency and well beyond the death of bin Laden up to today. Neither was the announced death of bin Laden beneficial to Obama’s subsequent presidential campaign – he led polls by a slim percentage for a long time beforehand and won the election equally so. Neither of these are particularly beneficial reasons to hold bin Laden on ice and present the death at that precise moment, accompanied by a elaborate military operation to boot. You know, saving bin Laden’s death to announce with the next major conflict – Iran or Syria – would have been a worthwhile investment (or motive) I could get behind.

So are you able to enlighten me any further, given the official line is incorrect, what in the world were the U.S. government thinking to release their announcement at that time? Were the death of bin Laden a U.S. government deception, it seems one heck of a waste in effort, funds and opportunity. I guess that’s what I can’t get past – the complete apparent lack of motive/benefit.

I think your analysis is very good as usual, but some of your assumptions are not necessarily valid, in that they attribute certain thoughts and ideas to the US administration that cannot be verified, but can only be speculated about.

For example your assumption that the story of Abbottabad might have been meant to increase Obama's standings "in the polls". Well, maybe yes, that is a reason, but really it's just an assumption.

I would offer that a more compelling reason would be to distract the public from other goings on that were embarassing Obama in the weeks PRIOR to the announcement of Abbotabad. A very big one was the just-beginning-to-bubble affair regarding Bradley Manning and the terms of his imprisonment without trial.

It was bubbling sufficiently that very well-heeled Democratic supporters of Obama staged an impromptu but very well orchestrated, and recorded on video, protest in the presence of the Prez, Occupy style, objecting to the Manning situation. The Prez was visibly shaken and embarrassed in the presence of women and men who had just paid an extravagant amount of money into his campaign coffers. That happened a mere 10 days, plus or minus, before the Abbottabad story.

And pardon me, but that tail rotor section "found" there looks utterly fake to me. Stealth Helicopters are rather a figment of some engineer's imagination.

So you have no evidence. Thanks for admitting that.

Don never has any evidence for anything at all. He is but a cheerleader for the Official Conspiracy Theory. :tu:

• Like 2

I would offer that a more compelling reason would be to distract the public from other goings on that were embarassing Obama in the weeks PRIOR to the announcement of Abbotabad. A very big one was the just-beginning-to-bubble affair regarding Bradley Manning and the terms of his imprisonment without trial.

Thank you BR, that may point me in the direction of an interesting connection. Not so much Manning himself or his supporters, who in my opinion are no threat whatsoever to Obama or the U.S. Government in a story that still rumbles on today (the court hearing is next month right?). In that way it seems the bin Laden operation has proven a poor ‘distraction’. In my reading, what I find much more interesting is the actual information Wikileaks released from Manning late April 2011, a week or two before the bin Laden operation.

The release mentioned, pertained specifically to the Guantanamo detention facility over a 6 year period. Here we are talking such once-classified admissions, not only that torture takes place and further secret CIA prisons exist, but that detainees are held with no evidence of either connection to Al Qaeda or terrorism. Now that’s a big thing – lifted straight from the handbook of Hitler’s SS corps – and with little to show for it. And knowing the strong desire some politicians had to see that continue, it does seem they might desire a large stick with which to beat opponents who had long wanted to see the detention facilities closed and who might use that Wikileak set as powerful leverage.

Cue, a week or two later, the killing of Osama bin Laden, due, they say, to leads obtained at... Guantanamo! Yeah, that’ll quickly shut up the crowd who know Guantanamo is a 21st Century, Nazi-styled experiment. That is a reasonable and even compelling motive – so I may have to broaden my views on this one.

Oh... the bin Laden compound... it was still an ISI prison.

• Like 1

It was??!!

Just look at those guard towers and all of those guards patrolling the parameter of that prison in the lower photo. What ever came over me to doubt you?!

Osama_bin_Laden_compound2.jpg

It seems that someone has slipped some very sophisticated tools into that prison as we watch these prisoners use those sophisticated tools in their escape attempt.

ap_osama_bin_laden_pakistan_compound_demolition_ll_120227_wg.jpg

_58727183_image1234.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

Don never has any evidence for anything at all. He is but a cheerleader for the Official Conspiracy Theory. :tu:

Looking at the facts, the evidence supports the official story.

• Like 2

Thank you BR, that may point me in the direction of an interesting connection. Not so much Manning himself or his supporters, who in my opinion are no threat whatsoever to Obama or the U.S. Government in a story that still rumbles on today (the court hearing is next month right?). In that way it seems the bin Laden operation has proven a poor ‘distraction’. In my reading, what I find much more interesting is the actual information Wikileaks released from Manning late April 2011, a week or two before the bin Laden operation.

The release mentioned, pertained specifically to the Guantanamo detention facility over a 6 year period. Here we are talking such once-classified admissions, not only that torture takes place and further secret CIA prisons exist, but that detainees are held with no evidence of either connection to Al Qaeda or terrorism. Now that’s a big thing – lifted straight from the handbook of Hitler’s SS corps – and with little to show for it. And knowing the strong desire some politicians had to see that continue, it does seem they might desire a large stick with which to beat opponents who had long wanted to see the detention facilities closed and who might use that Wikileak set as powerful leverage.

Cue, a week or two later, the killing of Osama bin Laden, due, they say, to leads obtained at... Guantanamo! Yeah, that’ll quickly shut up the crowd who know Guantanamo is a 21st Century, Nazi-styled experiment. That is a reasonable and even compelling motive – so I may have to broaden my views on this one.

I have no opinion on whether the compound is or was and ISI prison, but I will certainly take YOUR word for it, because I consider you most informed in things like that.

However, the fact that it was a prison does not necessarily mean that any person killed their by US forces was OBL.