Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

Still Waters

However, the fact that it was a prison does not necessarily mean that any person killed their by US forces was OBL.

On the contrary, al-Qaeda has admitted the U.S. special forces took out bin Laden and further confirmation can be determined by the change of leadership within al-Qaeda shortly after his reported death at the hands of U.S. special forces. In other words, bin Laden is no longer in charge of al-Qaeda and you must understand that the change in leadership within al-Qaeda didn't result in a firing from al-Qaeda, but came about after bin Laden was fired upon by U.S. special forces.

Wow ! Babe R. Your such a expert on American Aircraft construction I see ! A "FAKE Tail ROTOR" I think you put it ! Prove it was Fake ! :gun:

Don

Why don't you employ your awesome cyber skills, maybe get a little help from Sky with that, and see if you can find another example anywhere of a tail section like that. I won't hold my breath.

• Like 1

Don

Why don't you employ your awesome cyber skills, maybe get a little help from Sky with that, and see if you can find another example anywhere of a tail section like that. I won't hold my breath.

Why would you? At the time I first met with Donteatus, I was employed by a major defense contractor at the army helicopter overhaul depot in Corpus Christi, TX. The military doesn't like to advertise everything about the inner workings of its top secret equipment on the Internet.

I wanted to add the helicopters were specially modified for a particular mission.

Edited by skyeagle409

YOU are entitled to believe any old fairy tale you wish Don. Any and all.

YOU are entitled to believe any old fairy tale you wish Don. Any and all.

The mission that killed Osama bin Laden was no fairy tale.

YEah! Babe Ruth ,You could never in a million years prove that anything but what Happened to Bin Laden,HAPPENED ! Grow Up Please .

YEah! Babe Ruth ,You could never in a million years prove that anything but what Happened to Bin Laden,HAPPENED ! Grow Up Please .

Others seem to know what happened to Osama bin Laden.

The attack on the United States by al-Qaeda resulted in the following.

Drone Strike Kills al-Qaeda's No. 2, U.S. Officials Confirm

Key losses of al-Qaeda and its allies

http://www.globalsec...ship_losses.htm

And now, only one senior al Qaeda leader left

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=wo_c2

Sky

With your awesome linking and video/picture skills, perhaps you can put up a picture of the tail section, empenage, of a UH-60 and any variants, so that we could compare it to that tail section shown at Abbottabad.

• Like 1

I saw this story yesterday.

IMO the much publicized killing of OBL was nothing put a publicity stunt meant to make Obama appear heroic, and to distract from whatever political crisis Obama was embroiled in at the time.

It certainly worked well. Of the people I know, even the most rabid anti-Obama people see him as some sort of hero now.

OBL has probably been dead since late 2001, and several public figures commented upon it at the time. Even the official story acknowledges he was a dialysis patient, and those folks are very fragile. Not a dialysis machine to be seen in the much vaunted pictures of his room at Abbottabad.

He'll be sat on the little remote island that Napoleon and Hitler died on.

• Like 2

He'll be sat on the little remote island that Napoleon and Hitler died on.

Osama or Barack?

Sky

With your awesome linking and video/picture skills, perhaps you can put up a picture of the tail section, empenage, of a UH-60 and any variants, so that we could compare it to that tail section shown at Abbottabad.

Why would the Army place photos of its top secret aircraft, which are used by special forces on the Internet? I don't think you even understood what you have said.

Like talking to a Wall Skyeagle ! Better time spent Looking up at the Stars at night ! :tu:

Like talking to a Wall Skyeagle ! Better time spent Looking up at the Stars at night ! :tu:

It just goes to show that BR hasn't a clue as to what is going on. :no:

Why would the Army place photos of its top secret aircraft, which are used by special forces on the Internet? I don't think you even understood what you have said.

Are you suggesting they never showed the F-117 to the public? The B-1? The F-22?

You cannot show a picture of a stealth Blackhawk because if you did, it would not resemble at all that piece of junk at Abbottabad.

That piece looks more like the tail end of a French helicopter to me, but it is neither. It is pure subterfuge meant to fool the gullible.

Because of the turning rotor blades, not much at all can be done to make a helicopter really stealthy. Too many surfaces turning.

OMG ! I guess Bin Laden`s cronnies fabricated the tail rotor from JANES artist drawings and threw it together,along with the Live Sat down loads of the event happening live !

KEY WORD there Babe "LIVE" do you have a problem understanding where this information comes from? Its all public domaine !Anyone can see it read about it.

Theres even actual footage of our president watching it live the night it went down.

as for F-117, B-2s , Stealth Blackhawks. They are my good man Real as Death its self ! Just Like the navy Seals that did there mission. Deadly !

Are you suggesting they never showed the F-117 to the public? The B-1? The F-22?

The F-117 was never made public in the early stages of its operation. Only after the DoD lifted its night time operations did the F-117 become public. The YF-22 and the YF-23 were not considered 'black' on the same level of the F-117 during its early stage of operations. They were not restricted to night-only operations, which was the case for the F-117. During the time the B-2 was black, the public was unaware that it even existed. The CIA's A-12 was 'black' and unknown to the public for years and the same can be said of 'Have Blue' and Tacit Blue.

I have been aware that there still are secret aircraft flying around that are hidden from the eyes of the public, which are operated by 'pulse-detonation engines. Don't think that every aircraft that has been ever built can be found on the Internet because I know as a fact, that is not the case. I might further add that you can be assigned to a particular secret base and still be unaware of the type of aircraft flown from your base because you do not possess the proper security clearance to even observe the aircraft.

There are still no photos of the aircraft that has been leaving its unique calling card on seismic monitors planted in the desert of Southern California during the early 1990s. Its unique sonic boom signature did not match any known aircraft. Try finding a photo of that aircraft on the Internet.

You cannot show a picture of a stealth Blackhawk because if you did, it would not resemble at all that piece of junk at Abbottabad.

On the contrary, you have just shown that you do not know anything about stealth techniques. In addition to low-observable techniques, what other forms of stealth technology are employed on stealth aircraft? So once again, you just told me that you have no understanding of what stealth is really all about. When I saw the Russian's first stealth aircraft, it only took me a short look to identify the flaws in their design, flaws which clearly, are not evident in our stealth designs. I came to the conclusion the Russians displayed their aircraft for show only because it was evident to me their aircraft was not a true stealth aircraft because of its flaws.

That piece looks more like the tail end of a French helicopter to me, but it is neither. It is pure subterfuge meant to fool the gullible.

Not the case at all. Apparently, you do not know much about helicopters either. Check it out.

GCB_Gazelle_ALAT_-_TO.jpg

Now, the tail rotor of the stealth helicopter.

050411tns-downed-chopper-800-300x224.jpg

Because of the turning rotor blades, not much at all can be done to make a helicopter really stealthy. Too many surfaces turning.

Firstly, you employ stealth technology to the exterior and fly a helicopter under the radar net, and secondly, you deal with noise, which requires modification of the rotor. What differences do you see?

Edited by skyeagle409

Well Babe Im not A C.T`s Cheer leader ! Im a Truth Believer ! And For you to say that the Tail section in Bins back yard is a fake ,Well Thats on your night of bad dreams ! :tu:

You would Love to See some of the Toys we have !

Well Babe Im not A C.T`s Cheer leader ! Im a Truth Believer ! And For you to say that the Tail section in Bins back yard is a fake ,Well Thats on your night of bad dreams ! :tu:

You would Love to See some of the Toys we have !

Perhaps, BR thinks that an Army Chinook helicopter flew that tail rotor over Pakistan as a gift to Osama bin Laden..

Nobody here knows for 100 percent that OBL was buried at sea. All we can do is take the GOV's trustworthy word for it.

• Like 1

A black helicopter hovered over my suburban home and dropped a bundled, body-bagged mass on the front lawn. An attached note, pinned to a ten dollar bill(US) said, "Bury as you will." So I did. Who was it? I don't know. But Ma says the flower bed is going great guns this Spring. And that tenner was good for the latest paperback translation of that thar "Kore-On."

• Like 2

Nobody here knows for 100 percent that OBL was buried at sea. All we can do is take the GOV's trustworthy word for it.

Where is Osama bin Laden? Apparently, al-Qaeda has confirmed his death which explains why we have had news articles such as this.

Al-Qaeda's remaining leaders

The killing of Osama Bin Laden and other al-Qaeda leaders has led to new leaders emerging. The BBC profiles some of the most prominent names. Ayman al-Zawahiri, an eye surgeon who helped found the Egyptian militant group Islamic Jihad, was named as the new leader of al-Qaeda on 16 June 2011, a few weeks after Bin Laden's death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-11489337

The news article above explains why we have the news article below.

Al Qaeda Confirms Bin Laden’s Death

Al Qaeda released a statement on militant Web sites Friday confirming the death of Osama bin Laden, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi Web sites. The lengthy statement, dated May 3 and signed by Al Qaeda’s General Command, warned of new attacks and called on the Pakistani people to rebel against their government to protest its relations with the United States.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/07/world/asia/07qaeda.html?_r=0

Which explains this calling card left behind by Navy SEALs.

t1larg.bin.laden.helicopter.reuters.jpg

• Like 1

Jeez, I never knew it until now, but I love you Sky!

That picture you posted of the French helicopter hovering shows an SA-342, the military version of the Gazelle. I owned SA 341 civilian Gazelle. Great helicopter, but poor hover performance was its weak point.

Notice the very vague similarities between the tail of that ship and the piece displayed at Abbottabad. No enclosed 'fenestron' tail rotor like the Gazelle, but somewhat similar in lines and shape.

Now, if you were really honest and certain of your position on this, you would show a picture of the tail of a UH-60 as flown by the US military. But you won't, because such a picture would reveal the vast DISsimilarity between that and the Abbottabad piece.

Thanks for the memories Sky. Back in the 70's the Gazelle was the fastest production helicopter in the world. It held that position until Agusta 109 series came along. Ours was actually certified for IFR flight.

Jeez, I never knew it until now, but I love you Sky!

That picture you posted of the French helicopter hovering shows an SA-342, the military version of the Gazelle. I owned SA 341 civilian Gazelle. Great helicopter, but poor hover performance was its weak point.

Notice the very vague similarities between the tail of that ship and the piece displayed at Abbottabad. No enclosed 'fenestron' tail rotor like the Gazelle, but somewhat similar in lines and shape.

There are no similarities. The French helicopter does not have the huge shroud as the Abbottabad helicopter.

Now, if you were really honest and certain of your position on this, you would show a picture of the tail of a UH-60 as flown by the US military. But you won't, because such a picture would reveal the vast DISsimilarity between that and the Abbottabad piece.

I wouldn't go that far because:

UH-60-Black-Hawk-helicopter-573.preview.jpg

We not only overhauled helicopters of the Air Force and Army, but perform modifications as well and modifications are performed as needed depending upon a particular mission. Dissimilarities are nothing new because when the need arises, you modify as needed.

X4926march.jpg

101110_piasecki_01.jpg

Thanks for the memories Sky. Back in the 70's the Gazelle was the fastest production helicopter in the world. It held that position until Agusta 109 series came along. Ours was actually certified for IFR flight.

You are welcome!