Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 ghost pics and 1 ufo

Althalus

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• Saru

• Test_Bear

• Raziel

Funny, looked to me like the twins just started smoking at an early age. unsure.gif

Some interesting images there.

I've never really been convinced by images like these - orbs, mist and white lines seem more like camera problems to me than evidence of paranormal activity.

The frequency at which such images seem to be cropping up, suggests a common problem with digital cameras. I may be wrong, but a few wisps of white mist don't convince me of a paranormal presence.

rolleyes.gif

i have a digital camera, and i have never had any problems with it at all, there has never been any white lines or 'orbs' appearing in any pics i have taken

It depends on brand and year of make. Older digital cameras, along with cheaper ones, tend to contain a number of design flaws that allow for things like this.

Of course, all you really need is a small light source and a good camera, plus a tiny bit of digital trickery, and you have a flowing ectoplasmic ghost orb daemon fire angel mist.

• 4 months later...

The Woman and the UFO are very fake.

For the woman, i know a trick where the photographer covers the lens with cellophane, giving a sort of transparency affect. The streaks of energy around her could easily be something as simple as human hairs.

As for the UFO, its a pic of the sun or something, with red spray paint on it (perhaps they used the "Paint program" tongue.gif)

And as for the kids, i'm really not sure, judging by the other two, it could easily be a hoax wacko.gif

actually, the picture of the girl, to mee, just looks like a couple of young'ns in a graveyard playing with the shutter speed on a camera. Leaving the shutter open for a good 5 seconds while either throwing a light source by the camera, or someone quickly running by with light source/sources. It seems evident that the girl moved drastically during the exposure as well, and seems to have been possibly holding some light source which explains the orangish glow.

My digital camera catches 'orbs' all the time. and i mean ALL the time. It's dust on the lense, unless for some reason me cleaning the lense scares all the ghosts away. The 'ufo' looks like a big ball of red, and that's all.

And the 2 babies look like 2 babies with white stuff.

I don't know about the other two pictures .. but the one in the middle .. Ammmm ... unsure.gif

I think that it is just from the camera .. whistling.gif

• 7 months later...

that second one wiht the girl on the grave is just so screwed up its ridiculous....

the one with the babies is easily explained they could have been changed a little bit before and some powder is still lingering. rolleyes.gif

I dont think much of these orbs and streaks they seem to easy to explain away and the women by the grave pic is easily staged. Course everyone could be wrong and theyre all ligit. But I'd have to say camera error and someone trying to trick us is to blame!

lets face it, fake or not, they are still more interesting than most of our holiday photos!

lol

ph34r.gif

Oh gosh! *gives a withering look* Another bad attempt at getting noticed.

I have to say I become increasingly sceptical about ghost photography as the months go past. First and only impressions of all 3 photo's are that they are nothing more than fault with camera and light reflection etc.

Lottie

huh.gif i agree with some others, that none of them seem convinceing at all as they can all be easyly hoaxed. nice thou wink2.gif

I use a Sony Mavica Digital, and I get orbs on rare ocassions, but only when using the flash! NEVER in regular lighting. Either its a light-lens thing or maybe, and I say this with a very big "JUST MAYBE", the camera is able to pick up something not detectable by the naked eye in that moment...

But quite honestly, I don't know. As to the a.m. photos. The twins show a little promise. The lady in time-lapse: nahhh! And the UFO: could actually be legit... there's just know way of saying from this photo.

But HEY!!!! Keep'em coming!!!! wink2.gif