Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Voters to GOP candidates: We don’t like you

questionmark

The four remaining Republican presidential candidates are viewed unfavorably by large swaths of the American public, according to a new Washington Post/ABC News poll — a sobering reminder for the party that the extended primary season has damaged the brand.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• F3SS

• Aus Der Box Skeptisch

• questionmark

• conspiracybeliever

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic thread. Biased sources.

Edit: pathetic "journalism". I love how the liberal MSM goes after the real issues like this and to quote Newt "rush limbaugh, the great crisis of the week." And you suck it all up.

Edited by Is it for real

Edit: pathetic "journalism". I love how the liberal MSM goes after the real issues like this and to quote Newt "rush limbaugh, the great crisis of the week." And you suck it all up.

Well they certainly got a reaction so that worked didn't it? :D

Could you go line for line and prove to me why these facts are erroneous? Sure you may not like the sources but who likes any media source? If someone said something they said it. If they acted a certain way then as long as its kept contextual then they acted that way. I'm sorry if you feel hurt by this but I would like to know what exactly bothers you.

I have to say I'm not crazy about any of the candidates, except for Ron Paul but there is no chance he will get the nomination.

I don't know why if its from a liberal source it gets labeled as biased. I'm sure it wouldn't be if it were from a conservative news source.:lol:

Well they certainly got a reaction so that worked didn't it? :D

Yes I agree. The MSM is about reaction and shock as opposed to real journalism.

Could you go line for line and prove to me why these facts are erroneous? Sure you may not like the sources but who likes any media source? If someone said something they said it. If they acted a certain way then as long as its kept contextual then they acted that way. I'm sorry if you feel hurt by this but I would like to know what exactly bothers you.

No I won't go line for line. I'm not disputing the poll. I do dispute that the polling source is reported as indicative of the nation. Who knows, maybe it is. What bothers me is the WE DON'T LIKE YOU headline. There are and have been plenty of stories that could be Obama related and share the same headline. That won't happen though. Rush limbaugh calling girls names is far more important than anything else to them. It's the incesent conservative bashing. I would accept it if real issues were pressed as hard. All they care to do is turn conservatism into satanism and soap operas. This is how hard they press the pres on real issues...

MSM: President Obama, why?

BO: Because.

MSM: Ok.

MSM: President Obama, did you know?

BO: No.

MSM: President Obama, did you cause this?

BO: Of course not.

So, what bothers me is the msm and certain members here constantly posting GOTCHA threads and headlines with little to offer except negativity.

I have to say I'm not crazy about any of the candidates, except for Ron Paul but there is no chance he will get the nomination.

I don't know why if its from a liberal source it gets labeled as biased. I'm sure it wouldn't be if it were from a conservative news source.:lol:

I don't agree. Bias is bias.

I won't go line for line. I'm not disputing the poll. I do dispute that the polling source is reported as indicative of the nation. Who knows, maybe it is. What bothers me is the WE DON'T LIKE YOU headline.

The above part is understandable. I can even sympathize. Thank you for this part of your response.

Edit: can came out as cannot.

Edited by Aus Der Box Skeptisch

I think it may well come down to one getting a clear majority of delegates at the Republican Convention. Then we'll see who makes a deal with whom. There are four not so good choices, but like if you are dying in a desert, you have to drink what you can find.

Personnlly, I don't like Romney much (I think he is a Phony), or Santorum (too Fanatic), or Gingrich (clearly a Liar), or Paul (an isolationist Dreamer). But whichever does get the nomination I will vote for them. It won't matter much here in Oregon, as Obama will likely carry the state with 66% to 75% of the vote (Lots of neo hippies here). But I will still vote Republican on principle and because I don't like many of Obama's/Democrats platforms.

I won't go line for line. I'm not disputing the poll. I do dispute that the polling source is reported as indicative of the nation. Who knows, maybe it is. What bothers me is the WE DON'T LIKE YOU headline.

The above part is understandable. I can even sympathize. Thank you for this part of your response.

Edit: can came out as cannot.

Thanks. Glad I could clear that up.