Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

advanced aliens or ancient humans?

He'll never respond to reason. He's not here for discussion.

If reason comes along hopefully I'll agree with it, but so far nothing believable has been presented afaik. I could not believe all the different things people have tried to get me to believe even if I tried and anyone who "can" is unable to think things through enough to see the bullsh*t, from my pov.

I've been guilty of it myself more often than I'd care to admit. :lol:

:lol: That's how I feel about people who can't get to the starting line too. Of course it's not so funny :no: when they start trying to polute people's minds with unlikely seeming ideas. But what else :unsure: could they have?

It is not about the winning or loosing. It is about the Game... the Entertainment I draw from the Thread. And nopedia is surely entertaining, even if he is completely and totally wrong.

And what if I'm not wrong. :lol: Then it's more like entertaining for me, though :( in a pitiful sort of way. People who can't even imagine the possibility of xts coming around this planet pretending to try to discuss that very possibility is amusing in itself, and other than myself that seems to be the only sort of people attempting to dicuss it in this forum. Pitiful, but amusing.

My guess is that between the lot of you you aren't able to decide :no: which ONE THING you all think everyone should try to believe. If you think you can all come to agreement about which ONE THING then see if you can prove it.

I sure predicted that one right. :yes: All the insults because I didn't believe people, yet between those same people you can't decide which particular thing I'm supposed to have tried to believe. And then of course there's the ever present fact that it doesn't appear that the images have been carved over, or plastered over, or plastered over and carved over, or plastered over carved over and it all fell out :wacko: or any of the other things people have said. Then there also remains the fact that if those things did just happen to fall apart so they appear to be a group of different types of air vehicles, it might be even more amazing and less likely than if some xts had come down here and carved them out themselves.