Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nostradamus Interpretation Century 5:55

THE INTERPRETER

To those who have an ear for truth then you will know it. Here are the words of Nostradamus concerning the False Prophet to come.

THE FALSE PROPHET

In the country of Arabia Felix

There will be born one powerful in the law of Mohamed: 

To vex Spain to conquer Grenada,

And more by sea against the Ligurian people.

(Century V, Quatrain 55)

The country of Arabia Felix is the current nation of Saudi Arabia. This wicked one who will prepare the way for the Antichrist is

who is described in this quatrain. As the Bible has already made known through the Apostle John, there will come a great

kingdom beast nation lead by a beast man known as the Antichrist and he will mimic the coming of the True Christ in having a

forerunner before him as a John the Baptist was to Jesus.

The one born powerful in the law of Mohamed is the forerunner to the son of perdition. He has already been born and we know

this because of his preparing the way for the False one who was born in 1999. This forerunner, the False Prophet, shall be

hailed as the great leader the Muslim people have been waiting for.

He will be the key to bringing about a false unity to the Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Hindus and other religions to the benefit of

the Antichrist. He will be taken to be the Antichrist by the prudent though yet not being the Antichrist he will deceive many

because his actions will appear contrary to what is expected of many in Christendom. Yet the spirit of

the Antichrist will be upon him and he will eventually be perceived as the False Prophet, the forerunner to the Antichrist. All

others thought to be the Antichrist such as the Pope or Islam are mere proto-types put in place to establish the False Wicked

One that is to come.

The False Prophet will gain access to the unlimited resources of the Saudi Arabian nation by the performing of perceived miracles

exercising supernatural ability. He will cause Fire to come down from the sky and they shall believe him to be Elijah. This wicked

one will unite India and this Arabia even more along with other Muslim nations.

He will vex Spain in that his diplomatic seduction by his supernatural speech and delusional signs and wonders will place the

nation of Spain in the position of great acquiescence. The northern portion of South America (Grenada) through Spain shall also

come under his control and his influence will spread through Brazil and Argentina.

By the pressure of the hidden powers Rome Italy and its’ people (Ligurian people) will give over to him as their Religious leader

by means of the Vatican’s embrace of him.

He will be thought of as some great Prince. He will don a Blue Turban and even a cape for his Vanity will reach to the heavens.

Beware for this spirit is already at work through the UN and the EU.

Those who belong to Christ Jesus will hear his voice.

Edited by THE INTERPRETER

THE INTERPRETER,

You are either a persistent world class troll, as you have been able to get a few people bite with a response or two in your last thread, bought a first class ticket on the crazy train, or truly found the correct interpretation that hundreds, perhaps thousands, of others have already claimed to be correct about. You are the embodiment of Poe's law.

In any case, it was apparent no one believed your interpretation in your last thread and I doubt you'll convert many people to your view of the 'True Light', knowledge, God's word, etc. It's your right to spout out whatever you like about this or that, but given the number vagaries in your posts I doubt you’ll find many agreeing with you, even on UM.

I for one hope you do keep posting as they have been good exercise in reading the obscure and excellent example of deflecting directed questions.

• Like 1

THE INTERPRETER,

You are either a persistent world class troll, as you have been able to get a few people bite with a response or two in your last thread, bought a first class ticket on the crazy train, or truly found the correct interpretation that hundreds, perhaps thousands, of others have already claimed to be correct about. You are the embodiment of Poe's law.

In any case, it was apparent no one believed your interpretation in your last thread and I doubt you'll convert many people to your view of the 'True Light', knowledge, God's word, etc. It's your right to spout out whatever you like about this or that, but given the number vagaries in your posts I doubt you’ll find many agreeing with you, even on UM.

I for one hope you do keep posting as they have been good exercise in reading the obscure and excellent example of deflecting directed questions.

'RightinTheStatisticals'

Thank you for your response. No one needs to believe these things but they who are of the Light. They are on these boards.

• 2 months later...

I don't know, I find it hard to believe anybody's gonna unify a group(such as they are) like the entire nation of islam. BUT, if they do get some guy chump enough to accept that singular position, I'll say that guy would have to have some serious sinister schedules going on behind closed doors for actually taking the position of ruling a religion that I consider the clearest example of a facet of mankind's inability to accept the clitoris for it's purpose. And the fact that it's, what?, I believe, the largest religion on the planet does also show, as I've stated in other posts as a scientific fact that the MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION is literally unfit to deal with the natural stressors life does provide, that the world may in fact begin to end by the socio-political mechanisms of these subjects. Buncha ga-damn losers, if you need religion to structure everything you interact with as a consequence of your reality, get the fock onto wherever you believe you're going, if you think this life is a testing ground for queerfolk ya lost- sorry I just hate religions that not only promote but require intolerance

You should brush up on your religion, just an opinion,

Islam if anything is a whole of a lot more accepting compared to Christianity, Islams quran is quite clear on praising all followers of Abraham,; specifically Christians, Allah is merely one of many Arabic translations of the God of Abraham, the God you worship, though I wont go into detail unless you'd like,

But Christianity in it's Popular interpretation, says you must accept Jesus in this life (i believe all will be "saved" ) solely to be granted salvation, while basically every other major religion accepts others who lives a" good" life a peaceful after life aswell,,*Islam grants followers of Abraham admission, but not others,

Also in reading your last post, I see you use the phrase "the watchers" or something similar in a peculiar context,

The "watchers" is part of a Hebrew Bible (old testament) story, again not going into detail, but,

If your going to include the Hebrew Bible in this, you should know that Judaism doesn't believe in a Satan the way you do, to them Satan is merely a figure for temptation for humans,,,the book of revelations may be not so literal either.. maybe this war between good and evil is the forever struggle to resist the wrong from right in the human consciousness,

As for the fortune telling, all "true" prophets weren't vague like Mr Nostradamus,

Jesus knew exactly the day he'd be kill, and even pointed out the Guy who'd turn on him,

He didn't say "oh sometime between now and 300years ill be killed""and one of you out of this group shall turn"

There's differences between educated guessing and actually knowing an event in its entirety,

Good info tokentubes, but islamic ruled countries stone, and kill those that spread other religions for a fact. This is also one of the only religions that I am aware of that sets up multiple states entirely based on religious belief for act of being able to indoctrinate religious law in society. This is well documented. A religion and religion as practiced by humans, particularly in this jam-cram social experiment taking place in the generations surrounding today, can be metaphorically characterized as the difference between pure distilled water and brackish water with a dead possum floating. And the angle of saying that islam is much more accepting(of what?) than ANYTHING else when it is in fact a socio-political machine and the fact that you feel correct to defend it based on your own interpretation(decent as it is) merely lends to its credence of the ill it may rite, potentially in the way of things going to ****.

I don't believe what's stated by the OP to begin with as a certainty but, consider the idea, if ever there was to be an end of mankind caused by mankind, to say that islam would not be as blast-off point if not one of the most robust contributors of such a scenario is obscene with the way world is going, merely by the numbers.

Edited by joenhaggrity

well the grenada could be venezuela and ahedinejad has already linked up with old dying chavez. maybe chavez will come up and miraculously defeat this bone cancer he's dying of and then become best friends with the pope. or maybe the successor to chavez will unite with the middle east as an anti-western bloc.

• 1 month later...

Islam if anything is a whole of a lot more accepting compared to Christianity, Islams quran is quite clear on praising all followers of Abraham,; specifically Christians, Allah is merely one of many Arabic translations of the God of Abraham, the God you worship, though I wont go into detail unless you'd like,

But Christianity in it's Popular interpretation, says you must accept Jesus in this life (i believe all will be "saved" ) solely to be granted salvation, while basically every other major religion accepts others who lives a" good" life a peaceful after life aswell,,*Islam grants followers of Abraham admission, but not others,

Also in reading your last post, I see you use the phrase "the watchers" or something similar in a peculiar context,

The "watchers" is part of a Hebrew Bible (old testament) story, again not going into detail, but,

If your going to include the Hebrew Bible in this, you should know that Judaism doesn't believe in a Satan the way you do, to them Satan is merely a figure for temptation for humans,,,the book of revelations may be not so literal either.. maybe this war between good and evil is the forever struggle to resist the wrong from right in the human consciousness,

As for the fortune telling, all "true" prophets weren't vague like Mr Nostradamus,

Jesus knew exactly the day he'd be kill, and even pointed out the Guy who'd turn on him,

He didn't say "oh sometime between now and 300years ill be killed""and one of you out of this group shall turn"

There's differences between educated guessing and actually knowing an event in its entirety,

tokentubes,

Do you believe Judaism has any grasp of who Satan is? Did the Jews even recognize their own Messiah? Then how can they tell you or me who Satan is? Tempter? He is the Fallen Cherubim, read the words of the prophet Ezekiel and Isaiah.

He seeks to devour mankind, these are the words of a Jew by the name of Peter the Apostle. There is no mystery to who this Entity is.

As for the Watchers, who do you say they are?

The Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ is what it says it is and only the servants of Christ understand it.

While you claim Allah is another name for the God of Abraham, Yahweh that is the Lord has a Son that is Jesus Christ and it is he who is God and who is Lord of all and it is Jesus who says love your enemy and not to stone homosexuals, adulterers or anyone else. Your Allah says otherwise, thus you speak falsely.

If you have ears you will hear.

I don't know, I find it hard to believe anybody's gonna unify a group(such as they are) like the entire nation of islam. BUT, if they do get some guy chump enough to accept that singular position, I'll say that guy would have to have some serious sinister schedules going on behind closed doors for actually taking the position of ruling a religion that I consider the clearest example of a facet of mankind's inability to accept the clitoris for it's purpose. And the fact that it's, what?, I believe, the largest religion on the planet does also show, as I've stated in other posts as a scientific fact that the MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION is literally unfit to deal with the natural stressors life does provide, that the world may in fact begin to end by the socio-political mechanisms of these subjects. Buncha ga-damn losers, if you need religion to structure everything you interact with as a consequence of your reality, get the fock onto wherever you believe you're going, if you think this life is a testing ground for queerfolk ya lost- sorry I just hate religions that not only promote but require intolerance

Israel will be the unifying factor. All of these Muslim nations hate Israel and thus will be united unto their destruction by the False Prophet whose allegiance is with the Antichrist and his own religion, yet the Muslims will not know this at first. Psalm 83 should be read and studied.

Ishmael's descendants will be judged.

Its all myth and legends.. the whole lot of it..

That is only according to what the catholic church wanted people to know.

The gospel according to Judas tells a totally different story, hence it was kept from public view. And I have no doubt that if all the other 'hidden' or lost gospels were included in the bible there would be a totally different fairy story to what we have today.

As you say, there is a difference between educated guessing (what we are allowed to read by the church) and knowing an event in it's entirety.

The whole thing is an orchestrated attempt by the church to brainwash people :)

I know where the quatrian came from, Nostradamus. The rest is not Nostradamus but spin from other quarters.

Islamo-phobia, the illusion of dualism that there are people of the Light (I guess they have no darkness in them at all), Chrisitan conspiracy, and whatever else is in the OP.

BTW it is usually Century 5 Quatrain 54 that most consider is about the Anti-christ. Not Quatrain 55.

I know where the quatrian came from, Nostradamus. The rest is not Nostradamus but spin from other quarters.

Islamo-phobia, the illusion of dualism that there are people of the Light (I guess they have no darkness in them at all), Chrisitan conspiracy, and whatever else is in the OP.

BTW it is usually Century 5 Quatrain 54 that most consider is about the Anti-christ. Not Quatrain 55.

Lookitisoneofthosepeople,

The quatrain you refer to speaks of the Antichrist, this quatrain is about his henchman the False Prophet. That is why they are paired together. These are the 2 Beasts.

Oh, thank you. I should have known better the difference between the Antichrist and the False Prophet.

You were also right that that quatrain does refer to Islam in relation to parts of southern Europe. Nostradamus was envisioning a repeat of the year 711 when the Moors invaded but this time including the Italian coastline as well.

Unsure how that quatrain is about the False Prophet though and I still find the Islamophobia and Christian conspiracy an unattractive feature of our society that harms more than helps. Thank you anyways for correcting me.

Edited by Lookitisoneofthosepeople

Oh, thank you. I should have known better the difference between the Antichrist and the False Prophet.

You were also right that that quatrain does refer to Islam in relation to parts of southern Europe. Nostradamus was envisioning a repeat of the year 711 when the Moors invaded but this time including the Italian coastline as well.

Unsure how that quatrain is about the False Prophet though and I still find the Islamophobia and Christian conspiracy an unattractive feature of our society that harms more than helps. Thank you anyways for correcting me.

Lookitisoneofthosepeople,

Please consider this verse.

Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Muhammad commanded his followers to strike off the heads of those who oppose Allah.

Islam is a great perpetrator of this act and even now in Europe, many are pushing for this type of punishment on anyone who rejects Islam.

Many claim the Antichrist will be a Muslim because of this, yet the Serpent is crafty in that it makes itself unseen to those who are in the World. Islam is too obvious of a following for many to target, which is why the AntiChrist will have his own Religion.

Yet the False Prophet must come from out of this following in order to fulfill God's word. Even in the Koran the False one is said to come from Mecca.

Please consider this.

According to the hadith, the Mashish ad-Dajjal, will not be able to enter Mecca. Can you give me the name of the fasle prophet in Islam if the one I mentioned is not it. I am not familiar with Islamic eschatology other than the prophecy of the Mahdi and Isa (our Jesus).

According to the hadith, the Mashish ad-Dajjal, will not be able to enter Mecca. Can you give me the name of the fasle prophet in Islam if the one I mentioned is not it. I am not familiar with Islamic eschatology other than the prophecy of the Mahdi and Isa (our Jesus).

The One you call Isa. The Mahdi is the Antichrist as it is written in Revelation 6:2 "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow: and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

He will seduce the Muslims and will use them unto their destruction.

If you have ears then you will hear.

• 6 months later...