Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unidentified object in space

Saru

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• booNyzarC

• epochrider

• adames

• Vexing

Just looks like something liquid floating in space. maybe some leaked fluid of some kind from the shuttle.

The video mysteriously disappeared? If they don't think it's one of their videos or maybe a hoax then why would they keep it on their site? It obviously attracts the wrong kind of attention.

This looks like liquid. Exactly like Grey14 said. You can see it changing form and shape. Looks pretty much like the characteristics of liquid in zero gravity. Much like we see when the astronauts are eating and "playing" with their food and showing off for the camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxRZvRrj8NA&feature=related

Unidentified object in space

2.jpg

Click here to watch video - 01:35s

NASA footage taken by astronauts on the space shuttle shows something a little unusual.

Hmmmm, you don't think it could be one of these do you? http://science.nationalgeographic.com/science/space/solar-system/orbital/

Wow, that's it eh. Looks like liquid must be liquid? Geometric shaped liquid....maybe, but honestly it's the closest I've seen to what myself and 4 others saw flying through the sky in Tel Aviv 20 years ago. Except what we saw was split right down the middle with rotating halves. Not like any of the debunkers in here will believe me.

well, epochrider, it may look similar to something you saw. I can't very well dispute that, and I'm not going to say you're wrong. But the thing in this video does look like it holds all the characteristics of liquid in zero gravity. It moves like liquid, looks like liquid, as is moving at the same speed as the space shuttle, which implies that it came off of the craft itself at one point. Not to mention that there are many sources for liquid in the actual shuttle and station itself. It's just much much much more likely that it is some liquid than anything else. If walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Clearly that was the Death Star and the fact that we aren't all dead right now is due solely to the prowess of Luke Skywalker and R2D2.

smiley-sw003.gif

May the force be with you. Always.

smiley-sw018.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, that's it eh. Looks like liquid must be liquid? Geometric shaped liquid....maybe, but honestly it's the closest I've seen to what myself and 4 others saw flying through the sky in Tel Aviv 20 years ago. Except what we saw was split right down the middle with rotating halves. Not like any of the debunkers in here will believe me.

Very interesting snippet of info! Was the flying thing clouded in mist by any chance or have a long 'tail'. Were there any coloured lights? What kind of movement did it make? What speed was it travelling at and at what height would you estimate?

well, epochrider, it may look similar to something you saw. I can't very well dispute that, and I'm not going to say you're wrong. But the thing in this video does look like it holds all the characteristics of liquid in zero gravity. It moves like liquid, looks like liquid, as is moving at the same speed as the space shuttle, which implies that it came off of the craft itself at one point. Not to mention that there are many sources for liquid in the actual shuttle and station itself. It's just much much much more likely that it is some liquid than anything else. If walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

If it's a liquid, I wonder what liquid it could be.

It's a few degrees above absolute zero.

One could say it's liquid hydrogen, but not in near vacuum.

• 3 months later...

Twice within the last 60 days I saw this same object on DISH EARTH. The first time was the same day the Civilan space craft landed back on earth, it was moving across the bottom of the screen under the earth. It took about 30 min to cross the screen. The next time I saw it was a few days ago, moving across the top of the earth. I checked the NASA site but could not find anything about it.

Liquid ? maybe, maybe not. Magnify it and it is an irregular shape,revolving,with a dark stripe down the side which you see as it turns.I would have thought that liquid would have a regular shape like a drop of water.

sorry i needed a wee